|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part III.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Kathy cheer her daughters up during the flood?
(a) She says they get to pick new furniture.
(b) She lets them call their father.
(c) She assures them the dog is safe.
(d) She lets them choose a new school.
2. What time of day would Zeitoun fish when he was a child?
(b) All of these.
3. How is Zachary different from his siblings?
(a) He has light skin.
(b) He is from a different marriage.
(c) He has a mental disability.
(d) He is a citizen.
4. What is the elderly couple in the neighborhood doing to get attention?
(a) Shooting up flares.
(b) Waving a white sheet.
(d) Playing loud music.
5. How does Kathy feel about the family in Syria while her husband is missing?
(a) She is grateful for their support.
(b) She wishes they would stop calling her.
(c) She wants them all to come help find him.
(d) She is glad they are praying.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does the yard look like after Zeitoun is awoken by a strange sound?
2. How many properties does Zeitoun own?
3. What does Kathy do on the floor with Nademah?
4. What does the Red Cross have to identify Zeitoun by if he shows up?
5. How much older than his wife is Zeitoun?
This section contains 224 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)