|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part III.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What lie does Kathy tell her children to keep them calm?
(a) She knows when they can return.
(b) She has talked to Zeitoun recently.
(c) Zeitoun is coming to join them.
(d) They are going back to their grandma's house.
2. How old was Zeitoun's wife when he met her?
3. How long did Kathy's kids miss school?
(a) 4 weeks.
(b) 2 weeks.
(c) 3 weeks.
(d) 1 week.
4. What helps Kathy to stay calm as long as she does?
(a) Her connection to Zeitoun.
(b) Her illness.
(c) Her children.
(d) Her faith.
5. What is Katrina?
(a) A tornado.
(b) A tree.
(c) A truck.
(d) A hurricane.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Zeitoun get around the neighborhood during the flood?
2. How long does Zeitoun say recovery will take when he sees the flood?
3. Where were mercenaries brought from that makes Kathy nervous?
4. What causes Kathy to worry when she is in Phoenix?
5. Why do certain foreign mercenaries make Kathy nervous?
This section contains 205 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)