|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part III.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who does Zeitoun seek out the second day of the flood?
(a) His properties.
(b) Elderly people.
(c) Military men.
2. What is Zeitoun's occupation?
(b) Substitute teacher.
3. What interrupts Zeitoun's morning prayers during the flood?
(a) Barking dogs.
(b) A phone call.
(c) Rushing water.
(d) A helicopter.
4. What time of day would Zeitoun fish when he was a child?
(c) All of these.
5. How does Zeitoun figure out there the extra water is coming from after the storm?
(a) He sees it flowing from the north.
(b) He watches the heavy rain fall.
(c) He sees that it have reeds in it.
(d) He sees that it is not salt water.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who keeps Ahmad from flying out to help?
2. What is Katrina?
3. How did Ahmad try to find Zeitoun?
4. What does Kathy do on the floor with Nademah?
5. How much water is in the house after the first day of flooding?
This section contains 189 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)