|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part III.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Kathy think her husband might have been injured?
(a) He was attacked.
(b) He was hurt while helping others.
(c) He slipped off the roof.
(d) He got sick.
2. How does Zeitoun get around the neighborhood during the flood?
(a) He floats in a sled.
(b) He swims.
(c) He makes a raft.
(d) He uses the canoe.
3. What shocks Kathy about the image she sees of her house?
(a) The gross water.
(b) The blood on the roof.
(c) The floating body.
(d) How peaceful it looks.
4. How much older than his wife is Zeitoun?
(a) 5 years.
(b) 20 years.
(c) 10 years.
(d) 15 years.
5. What is Zeitoun's brother's name?
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does Zeitoun sleep when his bed won't do during the storm?
2. What does the Red Cross have to identify Zeitoun by if he shows up?
3. What lie does Kathy tell her children to keep them calm?
4. How does Kathy cheer her daughters up during the flood?
5. Why does Kathy decide to visit Yuko?
This section contains 244 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)