|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part III.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How old was Zeitoun's wife when he met her?
2. How does Zeitoun figure out there the extra water is coming from after the storm?
(a) He sees that it have reeds in it.
(b) He sees that it is not salt water.
(c) He sees it flowing from the north.
(d) He watches the heavy rain fall.
3. What helps Kathy to stay calm as long as she does?
(a) Her faith.
(b) Her illness.
(c) Her connection to Zeitoun.
(d) Her children.
4. How much water is in the house after the first day of flooding?
(a) 9 feet.
(b) 7 feet.
(c) 11 feet.
(d) 13 feet.
5. What is Zeitoun's occupation?
(c) Substitute teacher.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does the yard look like after Zeitoun is awoken by a strange sound?
2. How long was Zeitoun's brother a sea captain?
3. What does the strange sound that wakes Zeitoun up remind him of?
4. What does Zeitoun's wife think about the news reports about Katrina?
5. What kind of boat helps the single woman found by Zeitoun?
This section contains 197 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)