|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part III.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does Kathy start getting many international calls from?
(a) Sri Lanka.
2. How does Kathy cheer her daughters up during the flood?
(a) She says they get to pick new furniture.
(b) She lets them call their father.
(c) She lets them choose a new school.
(d) She assures them the dog is safe.
3. How much water is in the house after the first day of flooding?
(a) 13 feet.
(b) 11 feet.
(c) 7 feet.
(d) 9 feet.
4. What time of day would Zeitoun fish when he was a child?
(c) All of these.
5. Why does Kathy enroll her kids in school in Phoenix?
(a) Zeitoun wanted her to.
(b) They have missed a lot of time.
(c) They have to move on.
(d) All of these.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the name of Zeitoun's wife?
2. What contaminates the water in the flood?
3. What interrupts Zeitoun's morning prayers during the flood?
4. Why does Kathy's mother think she wears the hijab?
5. What makes Zeitoun's children sad during the flood?
This section contains 207 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)