|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part III.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What contaminates the water in the flood?
(d) All of these.
2. What does Zeitoun weep for while getting around the neighborhood during the flood?
(a) His property.
(b) The dead animals.
(c) The injured people.
(d) His family.
3. How does Kathy learn of the death toll in New Orleans?
(a) She hears it on the radio.
(b) She sees it in a FEMA report.
(c) She hears it on the news.
(d) She reads it in a magazine.
4. What does Kathy do on the floor with Nademah?
5. Why can't Zeitoun sleep in his bed during the flood?
(a) It is too hot.
(b) It has been damaged.
(c) He is too scared.
(d) He misses his wife.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does the Red Cross have to identify Zeitoun by if he shows up?
2. Where does Kathy hear about unidentified bodies?
3. Where was Ahmad from?
4. How far from the coast would Zeitoun go to fish as a child?
5. What keeps Ahmad semi-calm while Zeitoun is missing?
This section contains 211 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)