|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part II.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does Yuko live?
(b) Salt Lake.
(d) Baton Rouge.
2. What does Zeitoun weep for while getting around the neighborhood during the flood?
(a) His family.
(b) The injured people.
(c) His property.
(d) The dead animals.
3. Why can't Zeitoun sleep in his bed during the flood?
(a) It is too hot.
(b) He is too scared.
(c) It has been damaged.
(d) He misses his wife.
4. When does Zeitoun think about his family in the homeland?
(a) When he eats dinner.
(b) When he gets letters.
(c) When he goes to church.
(d) When he drives to work.
5. When did Zeitoun forget about his daughter?
(a) When bringing her home from the hospital.
(b) When moving to a new house.
(c) When taking her to school.
(d) When coming home from work.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does the extra water in the yard come from after the storm?
2. What is Frank desperate for when Zeitoun sees him?
3. How many children does Zeitoun have?
4. How is Zachary different from his siblings?
5. What interrupts Zeitoun's morning prayers during the flood?
This section contains 201 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)