|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part II.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Zeitoun refuse to do during the flood?
(a) Leave the city.
(b) All of these.
(c) Work with strangers.
(d) Listen to the radio.
2. Who did Zeitoun give all his fishing money to?
(a) The church.
(b) His father.
(c) His mother.
(d) His uncle.
3. Where does the extra water in the yard come from after the storm?
(a) The gutters.
(b) The rain.
(c) The sea.
(d) The lake.
4. Why does Zeitoun refuse to leave during the flood?
(a) He wants to protect his home.
(b) It would cost too much money.
(c) It would take too much time.
(d) He feels he has a purpose there.
5. What country was Zeitoun born in?
Short Answer Questions
1. What interrupts Zeitoun's morning prayers during the flood?
2. Where does Zeitoun sleep when his bed won't do during the storm?
3. What is Frank desperate for when Zeitoun sees him?
4. How far from the coast would Zeitoun go to fish as a child?
5. Who does Zeitoun seek out the second day of the flood?
This section contains 196 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)