|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part II.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What kind of bait does Zeitoun use when fishing as a child?
2. How much water is in the house after the first day of flooding?
(a) 9 feet.
(b) 11 feet.
(c) 13 feet.
(d) 7 feet.
3. How old is Zachary at the beginning of the book?
4. When does Zeitoun's wife hear the warnings about Katrina?
(a) While she is preparing dinner.
(b) While she is driving.
(c) While she is at work.
(d) While she is on the bus.
5. What does Zeitoun weep for while getting around the neighborhood during the flood?
(a) His family.
(b) The dead animals.
(c) The injured people.
(d) His property.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Zeitoun say the dogs in the neighborhood sound like during the flood?
2. What interrupts Zeitoun's morning prayers during the flood?
3. What is Zeitoun's occupation?
4. Where does Kathy stay after hearing about the flood?
5. When did Zeitoun forget about his daughter?
This section contains 189 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)