|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part II.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Katrina?
(a) A hurricane.
(b) A truck.
(c) A tornado.
(d) A tree.
2. How far from the coast would Zeitoun go to fish as a child?
(a) One mile.
(b) One half kilometer.
(c) One kilometer.
(d) One half mile.
3. Who teases Zeitoun about forgetting his daughter?
(a) His wife.
(b) His brother.
(c) His best friend.
(d) His daughter.
4. What makes the area so uncomfortable during the flood?
(a) The silence.
(b) The humidity.
(c) The sirens.
(d) The animal howls.
5. What kind of boat helps the single woman found by Zeitoun?
(c) Military boat.
(d) Fishing boat.
Short Answer Questions
1. When does Zeitoun think about his family in the homeland?
2. How much older than his wife is Zeitoun?
3. Where was Ahmad from?
4. Where does Zeitoun's brother live?
5. What contaminates the water in the flood?
This section contains 155 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)