|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part I.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How do Zeitoun and his wife keep in touch all day?
(a) They send e-mails.
(b) They call each other.
(c) They text message.
(d) They meet in the office.
2. Who did Zeitoun fish with as a child?
(a) His brother.
(b) His father.
(c) His uncle.
(d) His cousins.
3. Why is Zeitoun getting more work than normal at the beginning of the book?
(a) He has more time.
(b) The holiday season is coming.
(c) A hurricane is coming.
(d) His just graduated.
4. What time of day would Zeitoun fish when he was a child?
(a) All of these.
5. What is Zeitoun waiting for at the beginning of the book?
(a) For the electricity to come back on.
(b) For the alarm clock to ring.
(c) For his children to wake up.
(d) For his wife to cough.
Short Answer Questions
1. How many years have passed since Zeitoun's fishing days?
2. What country was Zeitoun born in?
3. How old is Zachary at the beginning of the book?
4. When does Zeitoun's wife hear the warnings about Katrina?
5. What is the name of Zeitoun's wife?
This section contains 194 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)