|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part IV.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Kathy do on the floor with Nademah?
2. What is Katrina?
(a) A tree.
(b) A tornado.
(c) A hurricane.
(d) A truck.
3. What status does New Orleans have during the flood?
(a) Disaster Area.
(b) Third World.
(c) All of these.
4. How does Kathy see an image of her house?
(a) She looks on the internet.
(b) A neighbor e-mails one to her.
(c) It is shown on TV.
(d) She sees it in a FEMA report.
5. Why does Zeitoun refuse to leave during the flood?
(a) He wants to protect his home.
(b) It would cost too much money.
(c) He feels he has a purpose there.
(d) It would take too much time.
Short Answer Questions
1. What helps Kathy to stay calm as long as she does?
2. What country does a news segment about the prisoners?
3. What shocks Kathy about the image she sees of her house?
4. Why can't Zeitoun personally help the single woman he finds?
5. What interrupts Zeitoun's morning prayers during the flood?
This section contains 211 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)