|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part V.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Kathy tease Zeitoun about when she hears about the flood?
(a) He didn't renew the flood insurance.
(b) He told her to come home.
(c) He gets to play at the lake.
(d) He can't swim.
2. What does Zeitoun say the men breaking into house do not look like?
3. Who did Zeitoun fish with as a child?
(a) His brother.
(b) His father.
(c) His cousins.
(d) His uncle.
4. How many soldiers are present when Zeitoun is strip searched?
5. What does Zeitoun say his experience did for him?
(a) Gave him something to work for.
(b) Made him stronger.
(c) Realigned his priorities.
(d) Opened his eyes.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why is Zeitoun told he can't use the phone at the bus terminal?
2. How long does Zeitoun say recovery will take when he sees the flood?
3. How does Kathy see an image of her house?
4. What problem does Kathy have with the phone?
5. How does Kathy feel about the family in Syria while her husband is missing?
This section contains 253 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)