|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part V.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What keeps Ahmad semi-calm while Zeitoun is missing?
(a) He calls Kathy every day.
(b) He raises money for the relief efforts.
(c) He prays.
(d) He works overtime shifts.
2. When does Zeitoun's wife hear the warnings about Katrina?
(a) While she is preparing dinner.
(b) While she is driving.
(c) While she is on the bus.
(d) While she is at work.
3. Why can't Zeitoun personally help the single woman he finds?
(a) He is too tired.
(b) She is afraid of swimming.
(c) She is too big.
(d) The canoe is sinking.
4. How long is Nasser in prison?
(a) 6 months.
(b) 5 months.
(c) 1 year.
(d) 10 months.
5. What time of day would Zeitoun fish when he was a child?
(a) All of these.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the name of the second hurricane?
2. How old was Zeitoun's wife when he met her?
3. Where does the extra water in the yard come from after the storm?
4. What makes Zeitoun's children sad during the flood?
5. What does Kathy say when she hears Ahmad wants to fly somewhere to help?
This section contains 220 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)