|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part V.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Zeitoun's occupation after the flood?
(c) Police man.
(d) Bail bond owner.
2. What does Zeitoun weep for while getting around the neighborhood during the flood?
(a) The injured people.
(b) His property.
(c) The dead animals.
(d) His family.
3. What kind of bait does Zeitoun use when fishing as a child?
4. Where does Kathy hear about unidentified bodies?
(a) On the news.
(b) In the newspapers.
(c) On phone calls.
(d) From FEMA reports.
5. Where does Zeitoun sleep when his bed won't do during the storm?
(a) The roof.
(b) The couch.
(c) The bathtub.
(d) A hotel.
Short Answer Questions
1. What kind of lawsuit does Kathy try to pull?
2. When did Zeitoun's worries about special attention from military men begin?
3. What does the Red Cross have to identify Zeitoun by if he shows up?
4. Where does Kathy start getting many international calls from?
5. How does Kathy cheer her daughters up during the flood?
This section contains 212 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)