|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part II.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What makes Zeitoun enthusiastic during the flood?
(a) He makes money.
(b) He saves people.
(c) He repairs some damage.
(d) He talks to his wife.
2. What does the strange sound that wakes Zeitoun up remind him of?
(a) A pipe.
(b) A gunshot.
(c) A river.
(d) A drum beat.
3. When does Zeitoun's wife hear the warnings about Katrina?
(a) While she is preparing dinner.
(b) While she is on the bus.
(c) While she is driving.
(d) While she is at work.
4. What does Zeitoun refuse to do during the flood?
(a) Leave the city.
(b) Work with strangers.
(c) All of these.
(d) Listen to the radio.
5. What is Zeitoun's occupation?
(a) Substitute teacher.
Short Answer Questions
1. What contaminates the water in the flood?
2. What country was Zeitoun born in?
3. What religion does Zeitoun's wife follow?
4. What kind of boat helps the single woman found by Zeitoun?
5. What does Zeitoun weep for while getting around the neighborhood during the flood?
This section contains 176 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)