|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part III.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does the extra water in the yard come from after the storm?
(a) The lake.
(b) The gutters.
(c) The sea.
(d) The rain.
2. How long does Zeitoun say recovery will take when he sees the flood?
3. Who does Kathy ask for help in finding her husband?
(a) Police men.
(b) FEMA officials.
(d) Friends in the area.
4. Who keeps Ahmad from flying out to help?
(b) His wife.
(c) His mother.
5. How long was Zeitoun's brother a sea captain?
(a) 20 years.
(b) 40 years.
(c) 30 years.
(d) 10 years.
Short Answer Questions
1. What kind of fish did Zeitoun fish for as a child?
2. What helps Kathy to stay calm as long as she does?
3. How far from the coast would Zeitoun go to fish as a child?
4. What items from childhood does Zeitoun save from the flood?
5. What did Zeitoun use for fishing as a child?
This section contains 171 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)