|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part III.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Katrina?
(a) A tree.
(b) A hurricane.
(c) A tornado.
(d) A truck.
2. What does the yard look like after Zeitoun is awoken by a strange sound?
(a) A wasteland.
(b) A dump.
(c) A swamp.
(d) A sea.
3. How many children does Zeitoun have?
4. When does Zeitoun think about his family in the homeland?
(a) When he gets letters.
(b) When he eats dinner.
(c) When he goes to church.
(d) When he drives to work.
5. How long did Kathy's kids miss school?
(a) 3 weeks.
(b) 4 weeks.
(c) 2 weeks.
(d) 1 week.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does Zeitoun's brother live?
2. What kind of bait does Zeitoun use when fishing as a child?
3. What makes the area so uncomfortable during the flood?
4. Why is Kathy sure Zeitoun wouldn't get hurt accidentally?
5. What kind of fish did Zeitoun fish for as a child?
This section contains 162 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)