|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part IV.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why is Kathy sure Zeitoun wouldn't get hurt accidentally?
(a) He has God's protection.
(b) He is too smart.
(c) He has good friends.
(d) He is a good swimmer.
2. Why does Kathy call the Clairborne house?
(a) It is the only property with a working phone.
(b) Hearing the message gives her comfort.
(c) FEMA officials are near it.
(d) Her friend lives there.
3. Why is Zeitoun told he can't use the phone at the bus terminal?
(a) The lines need to remain open.
(b) They are not for prisoners.
(c) They aren't working.
(d) They are busy.
4. What is the death toll in New Orleans when Kathy's kids go to the new school?
5. How does Kathy see an image of her house?
(a) It is shown on TV.
(b) She sees it in a FEMA report.
(c) A neighbor e-mails one to her.
(d) She looks on the internet.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is becoming infected on Zeitoun while he is arrested?
2. Who does Kathy ask for help in finding her husband?
3. How does Zeitoun save special items from the flood?
4. How does Kathy learn of the death toll in New Orleans?
5. What does Zeitoun use for light at night during the flood?
This section contains 263 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)