|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part IV.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Zeitoun weep for while getting around the neighborhood during the flood?
(a) The injured people.
(b) His property.
(c) The dead animals.
(d) His family.
2. What contaminates the water in the flood?
(d) All of these.
3. How many soldiers are present when Zeitoun is strip searched?
4. Why is Kathy sure Zeitoun wouldn't get hurt accidentally?
(a) He has God's protection.
(b) He has good friends.
(c) He is too smart.
(d) He is a good swimmer.
5. When did Zeitoun's worries about special attention from military men begin?
(a) When he immigrated.
(b) When he converted to Islam.
(d) His 30th birthday.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Kathy call the Clairborne house?
2. What is becoming infected on Zeitoun while he is arrested?
3. What is involved in the criminal processing?
4. What problem arises when Zeitoun and Nasser are put in the same cell?
5. What reminds Zeitoun of Abu Ghraib?
This section contains 208 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)