|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part IV.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Zeitoun get around the neighborhood during the flood?
(a) He swims.
(b) He makes a raft.
(c) He floats in a sled.
(d) He uses the canoe.
2. Why does Kathy's mother think she wears the hijab?
(a) To make people uncomfortable.
(b) For her children.
(c) To bother her family.
(d) For her husband.
3. Why does Zeitoun think he is being arrested at first?
(a) He didn't turn in his canoe.
(b) He disobeyed the evacuation orders.
(c) He took military MREs.
(d) He looked like a looter.
4. What is the elderly couple in the neighborhood doing to get attention?
(a) Waving a white sheet.
(c) Playing loud music.
(d) Shooting up flares.
5. What interrupts Zeitoun's morning prayers during the flood?
(a) Barking dogs.
(b) Rushing water.
(c) A helicopter.
(d) A phone call.
Short Answer Questions
1. What year does this take place in?
2. What makes Zeitoun enthusiastic during the flood?
3. What is becoming infected on Zeitoun while he is arrested?
4. What status does New Orleans have during the flood?
5. How does Kathy see an image of her house?
This section contains 215 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)