|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part IV.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Zeitoun refuse to do during the flood?
(a) Listen to the radio.
(b) Leave the city.
(c) All of these.
(d) Work with strangers.
2. How does Kathy learn of the death toll in New Orleans?
(a) She sees it in a FEMA report.
(b) She reads it in a magazine.
(c) She hears it on the radio.
(d) She hears it on the news.
3. How does Kathy think her husband might have been injured?
(a) He slipped off the roof.
(b) He was attacked.
(c) He got sick.
(d) He was hurt while helping others.
4. What problem arises when Zeitoun and Nasser are put in the same cell?
(a) They are made fun of for their religion.
(b) All of these.
(c) They are called gay lovers.
(d) They are pit against each other.
5. What shocks Kathy about the image she sees of her house?
(a) The gross water.
(b) The floating body.
(c) The blood on the roof.
(d) How peaceful it looks.
Short Answer Questions
1. How do Zeitoun and Frank know each other?
2. How does Zeitoun figure out there the extra water is coming from after the storm?
3. How does Zeitoun keep in touch with Kathy during the flood?
4. What does Kathy say when she hears Ahmad wants to fly somewhere to help?
5. What is Zeitoun given that he can't eat?
This section contains 289 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)