|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part IV.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is paying for Zeitoun's incarceration?
(b) The FBI.
(c) Homeland security.
(d) The government.
2. What does Zeitoun get upset with a guard for?
(a) Calling him gay.
(b) Keeping him in the dark.
(c) Not letting him call his wife.
(d) Not feeding them appropriate food.
3. How does Kathy feel about the family in Syria while her husband is missing?
(a) She wishes they would stop calling her.
(b) She is grateful for their support.
(c) She wants them all to come help find him.
(d) She is glad they are praying.
4. What status does New Orleans have during the flood?
(a) All of these.
(b) Third World.
(c) Disaster Area.
5. What makes Kathy want to return to her house?
(a) She wants to find Zeitoun.
(b) She wants to move on with her life.
(c) She wants to begin cleaning it up.
(d) She wants to continue with what her husband started there.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Zeitoun say the men breaking into house do not look like?
2. What does Kathy say when she hears Ahmad wants to fly somewhere to help?
3. What mean name does a soldier call Zeitoun at the bus terminal?
4. Who does Zeitoun seek out the second day of the flood?
5. How does Zeitoun get around the neighborhood during the flood?
This section contains 256 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)