Final Test - Hard
|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. What kind of business does Eudora own?
2. What job does Audre find in Chapter 26?
3. What is the name of the group of black lesbians Audre joins?
4. How does Audre feel after first moving to Stamford?
5. Audre say that white feminists began taking credit for work she started. After how many years does this happen?
Essay Topic 1
Compare and contrast Audre's feminist efforts with those made by white feminists years later. What reasons does Audre have for criticizing these women who seem to be fighting for the same things she was?
Essay Topic 2
Compare and contrast Audre's first lesbian relationship with Gennie to her most serious lesbian relationship with Muriel. What can we learn about the evolution of Audre's sexuality based on the comparison of her relationship with these two women?
Essay Topic 3
Discuss the portrayal of Audre's coming of age in the book. What impact did Audre's near blindness at birth and relationship with her mother have on her sexual coming of age in the book, and why is this significant?
This section contains 202 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)