|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the name of the city Audre lives in while in Mexico?
2. Whose ex-boyfriend is a man named Art?
3. What is the name of the man Audre's friend Marie marries?
4. What does Audre give to a man who tries to rape her in Chapter 23?
(a) Her glasses.
(b) Her jewelry.
(c) Her wallet.
(d) Her clothes.
5. What subjects does Audre fail in college?
(a) Spanish and Algebra.
(b) English and History.
(c) Trigonometry and German.
(d) German and History.
Short Answer Questions
1. What social cause does Audre discuss her involvement in, in Chapter 20?
2. What kind of history does Eudora teach Audre about?
3. What ailment does Eudora suffer from?
4. Whom does Audre spend too much time with that leads to her failing subjects in college?
5. Whom does Audre describe as being a beautiful writer?
Short Essay Questions
1. How is the New York lesbian scene described in Chapter 29?
2. How is Audre's involvement in the Committee to Free the Rosenbergs described?
3. How is Audre's near-rape described in Chapter 23?
4. How is the Interlude: The Last of My Childhood Nightmares described in the book?
5. How is Audre's work as an X-ray technician described in the book?
6. How does Audre react to her new scenery after moving to Mexico?
7. How does Audre describe Stamford, Connecticut when she first moves there?
8. How is Audre's first time making love with Ginger described in the book?
9. How does Audre describe her job at the New York Public Library?
10. What happens to Muriel to cause her split with Audre in the book?
This section contains 595 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)