|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which of the following descriptions is not given of Audre's work performance in Chapter 19?
(a) Earns many bonuses.
(b) Saves money.
(c) Performs poorly.
(d) Outstrips other employees.
2. What does Audre burn her hand on after her relationship with Muriel begins falling apart?
(a) The stove.
(b) Boiling water.
(c) A candle.
3. What country are the Rosenbergs accused of spying for?
(d) The Soviet Union.
4. Whose ex-boyfriend is a man named Art?
5. How does Audre feel after hearing Muriel and her old friend making love one night?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does the woman who lives with Audre and Muriel do before leaving their home?
2. What does Audre have trouble finding in Chapter 28?
3. At what age had Audre's friend Ginger been married?
4. What is the name of the woman who Ginger begins spending time with in Chapter 19?
5. What is the name of Eudora's old lover whom she owns a business with?
This section contains 181 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)