|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What do Audre and Muriel find they feel towards the woman who comes to live with them?
2. What job does Audre find in Chapter 26?
(a) A teacher.
(b) A cook.
(c) Library clerk.
(d) A lawyer.
3. What year are the Rosenbergs killed?
4. Who desegregates schools after McCarthy is censured?
(a) The House of Representatives.
(c) The Supreme Court.
(d) The President.
5. What is the program that Muriel enlists in a hospital meant to help cure?
(a) Suicide risk.
(c) Cancer patients.
(d) Drug addicts.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the name of Audre's boss whom she rebels against in Chapter 24?
2. What is the name of Audre's only black friend out of her lesbian group in New York?
3. Which of the following women is not mentioned as being part of Audre's group of friends in Chapter 23?
4. What does Audre burn her hand on after her relationship with Muriel begins falling apart?
5. What is Eudora's nickname in the book?
This section contains 179 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)