|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What subjects does Audre fail in college?
(a) Trigonometry and German.
(b) Spanish and Algebra.
(c) German and History.
(d) English and History.
2. Whose ex-boyfriend is a man named Art?
3. What year is it in Chapter 27?
4. How old is Audre when she moves to Mexico?
5. At what age had Audre's friend Ginger been married?
Short Answer Questions
1. Whom does Audre spend too much time with that leads to her failing subjects in college?
2. What is the name of Audre's boss whom she rebels against in Chapter 24?
3. What does Audre discuss the rise of in Chapter 17?
4. How does Audre feel in her old home after leaving Stamford to visit her father?
5. What is the name of Audre's straight friend whom she admits her affair with Muriel to?
Short Essay Questions
1. What political advancements lead to Audre moving back to the U.S. from Mexico?
2. How is Audre's near-rape described in Chapter 23?
3. How does Audre react to her new scenery after moving to Mexico?
4. How is Audre's involvement in the Committee to Free the Rosenbergs described?
5. How does Audre describe her treatment in society as a black woman in comparison with her white lesbian friends?
6. How is Muriel's affair with Toni described in the book?
7. How is Audre's relationship with Muriel first described in the book?
8. How does Audre's friend Lynn cause problems between her and Muriel when she moves in with them?
9. How is the Interlude: The Last of My Childhood Nightmares described in the book?
10. How is the city of Cuernavaca described in the book when Audre moves there?
This section contains 612 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)