|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What kind of business does Eudora own?
(a) A bookstore.
(b) A candle shop.
(c) A restaurant.
(d) A bar.
2. What job does Audre find in Chapter 26?
(a) A cook.
(b) A lawyer.
(c) Library clerk.
(d) A teacher.
3. What is the name of the group of black lesbians Audre joins?
(a) Sistah Outsiders.
(b) The Slain.
(c) The Together.
(d) The Branded.
4. How does Audre feel after first moving to Stamford?
5. Audre say that white feminists began taking credit for work she started. After how many years does this happen?
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does Audre take classes while in Mexico?
2. What is the name of the first friend Audre makes in Mexico?
3. Which of the following women is not mentioned as being part of Audre's group of friends in Chapter 23?
4. What is the name of Audre's old college friend whom she mourns the Rosenbergs with?
5. What is the name of Audre's old friend she runs into and whom Muriel likes?
This section contains 177 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)