|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Audre give to a man who tries to rape her in Chapter 23?
(a) Her jewelry.
(b) Her glasses.
(c) Her wallet.
(d) Her clothes.
2. What is the name of Audre's only black friend out of her lesbian group in New York?
3. How does Audre feel after first moving to Stamford?
4. What country are the Rosenbergs accused of spying for?
(a) The Soviet Union.
5. At what age had Audre's friend Ginger been married?
Short Answer Questions
1. What state is the city of Stamford in that Audre moves to in the book?
2. What type of laws does Audre mention as being the reason she could find work in Stamford?
3. What subjects does Audre fail in college?
4. How old is Audre when she has her first lesbian sexual experience?
5. What is the relationship between Ginger and Cora in the book?
Short Essay Questions
1. How is Audre's involvement in the Committee to Free the Rosenbergs described?
2. How is the city of Cuernavaca described in the book when Audre moves there?
3. How does Audre's friend Lynn cause problems between her and Muriel when she moves in with them?
4. What is the nature of the piece of writing of Muriel's that Audre finds in Chapter 28?
5. How does Audre describe her job at the New York Public Library?
6. How is Audre's relationship with Bea described in the book?
7. How is Audre's peak in her lesbianism described after she drops out of college?
8. What causes Audre to drop out of college?
9. How does Audre describe Stamford, Connecticut when she first moves there?
10. How is the character Eudora first described in the book?
This section contains 616 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)