|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Audre describe her grief over losing Muriel?
2. What subjects does Audre fail in college?
(a) Spanish and Algebra.
(b) German and History.
(c) Trigonometry and German.
(d) English and History.
3. How old is Audre when she has her first lesbian sexual experience?
4. Who desegregates schools after McCarthy is censured?
(a) The House of Representatives.
(c) The Supreme Court.
(d) The President.
5. What is the name of one of the women Audre saw as a candidate to have her first lesbian affair with?
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Eudora's nickname in the book?
2. What does Audre give to a man who tries to rape her in Chapter 23?
3. What is the name of the first friend Audre makes in Mexico?
4. What is the name of the woman Audre begins an affair with in Chapter 24?
5. Where does Audre find a job as an x-ray machine operator?
This section contains 174 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)