|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the name of the ex-varsity star in Muriel's high school that she runs into?
2. How did the woman who comes to live with Audre and Muriel say her husband died?
(a) He was in a car accident.
(b) He drowned.
(c) He was shot.
(d) He had a heart attack.
3. What does Audre say her flirtations must be as a part of the New York lesbian scene?
4. What type of relationship does Audre say that many lesbians are into?
(a) Dominance and submission.
5. Where does Audre develop a dream of moving to in Chapter 20?
Short Answer Questions
1. Audre say that white feminists began taking credit for work she started. After how many years does this happen?
2. What is the formal name of Audre's friend Ginger?
3. How old is Audre when she has her first lesbian sexual experience?
4. What type of laws does Audre mention as being the reason she could find work in Stamford?
5. What is the name of one of the women Audre saw as a candidate to have her first lesbian affair with?
This section contains 203 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)