|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Audre discuss the rise of in Chapter 17?
2. Audre say that white feminists began taking credit for work she started. After how many years does this happen?
3. What kind of history does Eudora teach Audre about?
4. What job does Audre get after returning to Stamford from visiting her father?
(a) A driver.
(c) A cook.
(d) An X-ray technician.
5. What is the name of the ex-varsity star in Muriel's high school that she runs into?
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does Audre develop a dream of moving to in Chapter 20?
2. How does Audre describe her state of mind after her first lesbian sexual experience?
3. What college was Eudora the first woman to attend?
4. What pressure does Audre accredit for why her relationship with Ginger couldn't last?
5. What is the name of the woman who Ginger begins spending time with in Chapter 19?
Short Essay Questions
1. How is Audre's peak in her lesbianism described after she drops out of college?
2. How is Audre's work as an X-ray technician described in the book?
3. How is Audre's relationship with Bea described in the book?
4. How is Muriel's affair with Toni described in the book?
5. Why does Audre express frustration regarding white feminists in Chapter 23?
6. What political advancements lead to Audre moving back to the U.S. from Mexico?
7. What does Audre do after finding out her father had a stroke?
8. How is the character Eudora first described in the book?
9. How is the city of Cuernavaca described in the book when Audre moves there?
10. How does Audre describe her job at the New York Public Library?
This section contains 633 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)