|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Audre feel in her old home after leaving Stamford to visit her father?
(a) Like a stranger.
(b) Very welcome.
2. What is the name of the man Audre's friend Marie marries?
3. What kind of business does Eudora own?
(a) A restaurant.
(b) A bar.
(c) A bookstore.
(d) A candle shop.
4. What year are the Rosenbergs killed?
5. What does Audre say that black females faced every day that white lesbians did not?
Short Answer Questions
1. What subjects does Audre fail in college?
2. At what age had Audre's friend Ginger been married?
3. What happens to Audre's father that requires her to come home from Stamford?
4. Where does Audre find a job as an x-ray machine operator?
5. What is the name of the second interlude in the book?
Short Essay Questions
1. How is Muriel's affair with Toni described in the book?
2. How is the city of Cuernavaca described in the book when Audre moves there?
3. How does Audre describe her job at the New York Public Library?
4. What causes Audre to drop out of college?
5. How is Audre's peak in her lesbianism described after she drops out of college?
6. What does Audre do after finding out her father had a stroke?
7. How is Audre's work as an X-ray technician described in the book?
8. How is Audre's relationship with Eudora first described in the book?
9. How is the character Eudora first described in the book?
10. Why does Audre express frustration regarding white feminists in Chapter 23?
This section contains 596 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)