|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Audre find that her friend Muriel is more so than Audre is?
2. What social cause does Audre discuss her involvement in, in Chapter 20?
(a) Committee to Free the Rosenbergs.
(c) Protests against the war.
3. What is the name of the elderly woman Audre meets in Mexico?
4. What state is the city of Stamford in that Audre moves to in the book?
5. How does Audre feel after hearing Muriel and her old friend making love one night?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Audre burn her hand on after her relationship with Muriel begins falling apart?
2. What year is it in Chapter 27?
3. Where does Audre find a job as an x-ray machine operator?
4. What happens to Audre's father that requires her to come home from Stamford?
5. What kind of business does Eudora own?
This section contains 186 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)