|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the name of Audre's old college friend whom she mourns the Rosenbergs with?
2. At what age had Audre's friend Ginger been married?
3. What is the name of the first friend Audre makes in Mexico?
4. What is the name of the woman who Ginger begins spending time with in Chapter 19?
5. How did the woman who comes to live with Audre and Muriel say her husband died?
(a) He was in a car accident.
(b) He was shot.
(c) He drowned.
(d) He had a heart attack.
Short Answer Questions
1. How old is Audre when she has her first lesbian sexual experience?
2. What is Eudora's nickname in the book?
3. Which of the following qualities does Audre not say she struggles to have accepted by American society?
4. What does Audre give to a man who tries to rape her in Chapter 23?
5. What is the relationship between Ginger and Cora in the book?
Short Essay Questions
1. How is Audre's first time making love with Ginger described in the book?
2. How is the character Eudora first described in the book?
3. How are the "closed-shop" laws described in the book?
4. How is Muriel's affair with Toni described in the book?
5. How is Audre's mental state described after she moves to Stamford?
6. What causes Audre to drop out of college?
7. What is the nature of the piece of writing of Muriel's that Audre finds in Chapter 28?
8. How is Audre's peak in her lesbianism described after she drops out of college?
9. How is Audre's relationship with Muriel first described in the book?
10. How is Audre's relationship with Bea described in the book?
This section contains 604 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)