|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does Audre develop a dream of moving to in Chapter 20?
2. Where does Audre take classes while in Mexico?
(a) College Cuernavaca.
(b) The College of Arts.
(c) Mexico University.
(d) Ciudad Universitaria.
3. Where does Audre find a job as an x-ray machine operator?
(a) General Electric.
(b) Stamford Hospital.
(c) Keystone Electronics.
(d) Manchester Lighting.
4. What kind of business does Eudora own?
(a) A bar.
(b) A bookstore.
(c) A restaurant.
(d) A candle shop.
5. Whose ex-boyfriend is a man named Art?
Short Answer Questions
1. What country are the Rosenbergs accused of spying for?
2. What pressure does Audre accredit for why her relationship with Ginger couldn't last?
3. Where does Audre begin making plans to go to that she knows Eudora won't follow her to?
4. What does Audre give to a man who tries to rape her in Chapter 23?
5. What type of laws does Audre mention as being the reason she could find work in Stamford?
Short Essay Questions
1. How does Audre describe her job at the New York Public Library?
2. How is Audre's work as an X-ray technician described in the book?
3. How is Audre's relationship with Eudora first described in the book?
4. How is the character Eudora first described in the book?
5. How does Audre react to her new scenery after moving to Mexico?
6. How is Muriel's affair with Toni described in the book?
7. How is Audre's peak in her lesbianism described after she drops out of college?
8. How is Audre's mental state described after she moves to Stamford?
9. How is Audre's near-rape described in Chapter 23?
10. How is the New York lesbian scene described in Chapter 29?
This section contains 601 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)