|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is against Audre running for office in her middle school?
(a) Her father.
(b) Her mother.
(c) Her teacher.
(d) Her sister.
2. What office does Audre run for in her middle school?
(a) Class secretary.
(b) Class vice president.
(c) Class president.
(d) Class treasurer.
3. What month does Gennie come to Audre's house very upset?
4. How does working with her father make Audre feel?
5. How old is Audre when she meets her first playmate?
Short Answer Questions
1. How many sisters does Audre have?
2. What is the name of the group of good kids in the author's elementary school class?
3. What about her country does Audre say she felt alienated from in Chapter 10?
4. What hobby does Audre begin doing after joining her group of outcast friends in high school?
5. How does Gennie die in the book?
Short Essay Questions
1. How does the author describe her parents' relationship for the first time in the book?
2. How does Audre describe her introduction to cooking in the book?
3. How are Audre's actions to be prepared after Pearl Harbor described in the book?
4. How does Audre describe her first menstruation in the book?
5. How is the meaning of Zami first described in the book?
6. How does Audre learn to read before going to school?
7. How is Audre's abortion described in the book?
8. What is the nature of the results of the aptitude test Audre takes in high school?
9. How is Gennie's relationship with her mother Louisa described in the book?
10. How does Audre describe being raped on a rooftop when she was 10-years-old?
This section contains 583 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)