Final Test - Easy
|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This quiz consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which of the following characteristics is not given to the character Muriel?
2. What does Audre find that her old college friend is not interested in after they become romantically involved in Chapter 20?
3. Whom does Audre describe as being a beautiful writer?
4. What is the name of the ex-varsity star in Muriel's high school that she runs into?
5. What year is it in Chapter 27?
6. What college was Eudora the first woman to attend?
(b) University of Arizona.
(c) University of Texas.
7. What is the name of the woman who Ginger begins spending time with in Chapter 19?
8. What is the name of the man Audre's friend Marie marries?
9. What does Audre say her flirtations must be as a part of the New York lesbian scene?
10. How does Audre describe her grief over losing Muriel?
11. What does Audre find that her friend Muriel is more so than Audre is?
12. What job does Audre get after returning to Stamford from visiting her father?
(b) An X-ray technician.
(c) A cook.
(d) A driver.
13. What is the name of the woman Audre begins an affair with in Chapter 24?
14. What does Audre discuss the rise of in Chapter 17?
15. How old is Audre when she moves to Mexico?
Short Answer Questions
1. What subjects does Audre fail in college?
2. What pressure does Audre accredit for why her relationship with Ginger couldn't last?
3. How did the woman who comes to live with Audre and Muriel say her husband died?
4. What does Audre find that Muriel finds threatening about her after reading something she wrote?
5. What is the name of Audre's old college friend whom she mourns the Rosenbergs with?
This section contains 365 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)