|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How old is Audre when she moves to Mexico?
2. What kind of business does Eudora own?
(a) A bookstore.
(b) A bar.
(c) A candle shop.
(d) A restaurant.
3. How old is Audre when she has her first lesbian sexual experience?
4. What is the name of the city Audre lives in while in Mexico?
5. What do Audre and Muriel find they feel towards the woman who comes to live with them?
6. What kind of friends does Audre say told her that her blackness made her partly invisible?
7. How does Audre describe her state of mind after her first lesbian sexual experience?
8. What is the name of the ex-varsity star in Muriel's high school that she runs into?
9. What country are the Rosenbergs accused of spying for?
(a) The Soviet Union.
10. What is the name of Eudora's old lover whom she owns a business with?
11. What ailment does Eudora suffer from?
(c) Cerebral palsy.
12. What does Audre burn her hand on after her relationship with Muriel begins falling apart?
(a) A candle.
(c) Boiling water.
(d) The stove.
13. What does Audre say her flirtations must be as a part of the New York lesbian scene?
14. What job does Audre get after returning to Stamford from visiting her father?
(b) A cook.
(c) A driver.
(d) An X-ray technician.
15. What kind of treatments does Muriel blame for stealing a part of her?
Short Answer Questions
1. Whose ex-boyfriend is a man named Art?
2. What does Audre say that black females faced every day that white lesbians did not?
3. Where does Audre develop a dream of moving to in Chapter 20?
4. What does Audre find that Muriel finds threatening about her after reading something she wrote?
5. What is the formal name of Audre's friend Ginger?
This section contains 340 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)