|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Audre describe her state of mind after her first lesbian sexual experience?
2. What type of relationship does Audre say that many lesbians are into?
(c) Dominance and submission.
3. What kind of history does Eudora teach Audre about?
4. Who desegregates schools after McCarthy is censured?
(a) The House of Representatives.
(b) The Supreme Court.
(c) The President.
5. What job does Audre get after returning to Stamford from visiting her father?
(a) An X-ray technician.
(b) A cook.
(c) A driver.
6. What does Audre say that black females faced every day that white lesbians did not?
7. What does Audre find that her old college friend is not interested in after they become romantically involved in Chapter 20?
8. What do Audre and Muriel find they feel towards the woman who comes to live with them?
9. What kind of friends does Audre say told her that her blackness made her partly invisible?
10. What does Audre find that her friend Muriel is more so than Audre is?
11. Where does Audre develop a dream of moving to in Chapter 20?
12. What is the formal name of Audre's friend Ginger?
13. Which of the following qualities does Audre not say she struggles to have accepted by American society?
(a) Political involvement.
(d) Sexual orientation.
14. What college was Eudora the first woman to attend?
(a) University of Texas.
(b) University of Arizona.
15. How does Audre describe her grief over losing Muriel?
Short Answer Questions
1. What country are the Rosenbergs accused of spying for?
2. What is the name of Audre's only black friend out of her lesbian group in New York?
3. What job does Audre find in Chapter 26?
4. Audre say that white feminists began taking credit for work she started. After how many years does this happen?
5. What does Audre say she realized about herself after dropping out of college?
This section contains 368 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)