|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What kind of friends does Audre say told her that her blackness made her partly invisible?
2. Where does Audre first go once moving to Stamford?
(a) A factory.
(b) A local bar.
(c) The Black Community Center.
(d) A housing community.
3. What state is the city of Stamford in that Audre moves to in the book?
4. What is the name of the first friend Audre makes in Mexico?
5. What does Audre find that her friend Muriel is more so than Audre is?
6. How old is Audre when she moves to Mexico?
7. Where does Audre begin making plans to go to that she knows Eudora won't follow her to?
(a) New York.
8. What is the name of Audre's old friend she runs into and whom Muriel likes?
9. What is the formal name of Audre's friend Ginger?
10. How does Audre feel after hearing Muriel and her old friend making love one night?
11. How does Audre describe her state of mind after her first lesbian sexual experience?
12. What do Audre and Muriel find they feel towards the woman who comes to live with them?
13. What is the name of the woman who comes to live with Audre and Muriel?
14. What does Audre say that black females faced every day that white lesbians did not?
15. What does Audre have trouble finding in Chapter 28?
(a) A house.
(b) A job.
(c) A girlfriend.
(d) A car.
Short Answer Questions
1. How old is Audre when she has her first lesbian sexual experience?
2. Which of the following qualities does Audre not say she struggles to have accepted by American society?
3. What is the name of the group of black lesbians Audre joins?
4. What is the name of the woman who Ginger begins spending time with in Chapter 19?
5. How does Audre feel after first moving to Stamford?
This section contains 356 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)