|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does Audre take classes while in Mexico?
(a) College Cuernavaca.
(b) Ciudad Universitaria.
(c) Mexico University.
(d) The College of Arts.
2. What do Audre and Muriel find they feel towards the woman who comes to live with them?
3. What is the name of one of the women Audre saw as a candidate to have her first lesbian affair with?
4. What is the name of the city Audre lives in while in Mexico?
5. What year are the Rosenbergs killed?
6. What social cause does Audre discuss her involvement in, in Chapter 20?
(a) Protests against the war.
(d) Committee to Free the Rosenbergs.
7. What does Audre discuss the rise of in Chapter 17?
8. How did the woman who comes to live with Audre and Muriel say her husband died?
(a) He was in a car accident.
(b) He drowned.
(c) He had a heart attack.
(d) He was shot.
9. What does Audre say that black females faced every day that white lesbians did not?
10. What does Audre find that Muriel finds threatening about her after reading something she wrote?
(a) Her intelligence.
(b) Her looks.
(c) Her accomplishments.
(d) Her work ethic.
11. What college was Eudora the first woman to attend?
(c) University of Arizona.
(d) University of Texas.
12. What is the name of Audre's straight friend whom she admits her affair with Muriel to?
13. How does Audre feel after hearing Muriel and her old friend making love one night?
14. How old is Audre when she has her first lesbian sexual experience?
15. What is the name of the woman who Ginger begins spending time with in Chapter 19?
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the program that Muriel enlists in a hospital meant to help cure?
2. What does Audre find that her old college friend is not interested in after they become romantically involved in Chapter 20?
3. Whom does Audre spend too much time with that leads to her failing subjects in college?
4. What job does Audre get after returning to Stamford from visiting her father?
5. What is the name of Audre's boss whom she rebels against in Chapter 24?
This section contains 396 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)