|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What kind of history does Eudora teach Audre about?
2. What job does Audre get after returning to Stamford from visiting her father?
(a) A driver.
(b) An X-ray technician.
(d) A cook.
3. What is the name of the woman Audre begins an affair with in Chapter 24?
4. What is the name of the first friend Audre makes in Mexico?
5. What does the woman who lives with Audre and Muriel do before leaving their home?
(a) Steals their car.
(b) Runs away with Muriel.
(c) Takes their dog.
(d) Steals their money.
6. What happens to Audre's father that requires her to come home from Stamford?
(a) He has a stroke.
(b) He dies.
(c) He gets in an accident.
(d) He has a heart attack.
7. What is the name of the ex-varsity star in Muriel's high school that she runs into?
8. Whose ex-boyfriend is a man named Art?
9. At what age had Audre's friend Ginger been married?
10. Which of the following women is not mentioned as being part of Audre's group of friends in Chapter 23?
11. What job does Audre find in Chapter 26?
(a) A cook.
(b) Library clerk.
(c) A teacher.
(d) A lawyer.
12. What type of laws does Audre mention as being the reason she could find work in Stamford?
(a) Red bar laws.
(b) Post war laws.
(c) Closed-shop laws.
(d) Black shop laws.
13. What does Audre burn her hand on after her relationship with Muriel begins falling apart?
(a) The stove.
(b) Boiling water.
(d) A candle.
14. What does Audre find that her old college friend is not interested in after they become romantically involved in Chapter 20?
15. How old is Audre when she moves to Mexico?
Short Answer Questions
1. How old is Audre when she has her first lesbian sexual experience?
2. What is the name of the city Audre lives in while in Mexico?
3. What kind of business does Eudora own?
4. Where does Audre move to after leaving Mexico?
5. Whom does Audre spend too much time with that leads to her failing subjects in college?
This section contains 368 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)