|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does Audre develop a dream of moving to in Chapter 20?
2. What is the name of the woman Audre begins an affair with in Chapter 24?
3. Where does Audre begin making plans to go to that she knows Eudora won't follow her to?
(b) New York.
4. What is the name of the woman who Ginger begins spending time with in Chapter 19?
5. How does Audre feel after hearing Muriel and her old friend making love one night?
6. What is the relationship between Ginger and Cora in the book?
(a) Mother and daughter.
7. What job does Audre find in Chapter 26?
(a) A cook.
(b) A teacher.
(c) A lawyer.
(d) Library clerk.
8. What does Audre give to a man who tries to rape her in Chapter 23?
(a) Her clothes.
(b) Her wallet.
(c) Her glasses.
(d) Her jewelry.
9. What is the name of the elderly woman Audre meets in Mexico?
10. Where does Audre first go once moving to Stamford?
(a) The Black Community Center.
(b) A local bar.
(c) A factory.
(d) A housing community.
11. What kind of friends does Audre say told her that her blackness made her partly invisible?
12. What ailment does Eudora suffer from?
(c) Cerebral palsy.
13. What happens to Audre's father that requires her to come home from Stamford?
(a) He has a stroke.
(b) He dies.
(c) He has a heart attack.
(d) He gets in an accident.
14. What is the name of Audre's old friend she runs into and whom Muriel likes?
15. What is the name of Eudora's old lover whom she owns a business with?
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the name of one of the women Audre saw as a candidate to have her first lesbian affair with?
2. What is the name of the woman who comes to live with Audre and Muriel?
3. Where does Audre move to after leaving Mexico?
4. Which of the following women is not mentioned as being part of Audre's group of friends in Chapter 23?
5. What do Audre and Muriel find they feel towards the woman who comes to live with them?
This section contains 381 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)