|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the name of Eudora's old lover whom she owns a business with?
2. Which of the following qualities does Audre not say she struggles to have accepted by American society?
(b) Political involvement.
(d) Sexual orientation.
3. Audre say that white feminists began taking credit for work she started. After how many years does this happen?
4. Where does Audre develop a dream of moving to in Chapter 20?
5. What college was Eudora the first woman to attend?
(b) University of Arizona.
(c) University of Texas.
6. Whose ex-boyfriend is a man named Art?
7. What is the name of Audre's old friend she runs into and whom Muriel likes?
8. What does Audre find that her old college friend is not interested in after they become romantically involved in Chapter 20?
9. How does Audre describe her state of mind after her first lesbian sexual experience?
10. How does Audre describe her grief over losing Muriel?
11. What is the name of the woman Audre begins an affair with in Chapter 24?
12. What job does Audre find in Chapter 26?
(a) A teacher.
(b) Library clerk.
(c) A cook.
(d) A lawyer.
13. What type of laws does Audre mention as being the reason she could find work in Stamford?
(a) Closed-shop laws.
(b) Black shop laws.
(c) Post war laws.
(d) Red bar laws.
14. What does Audre find that Muriel finds threatening about her after reading something she wrote?
(a) Her work ethic.
(b) Her intelligence.
(c) Her looks.
(d) Her accomplishments.
15. What kind of history does Eudora teach Audre about?
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Audre feel in her old home after leaving Stamford to visit her father?
2. What is the name of the ex-varsity star in Muriel's high school that she runs into?
3. Where does Audre begin making plans to go to that she knows Eudora won't follow her to?
4. What ailment does Eudora suffer from?
5. Whom does Audre spend too much time with that leads to her failing subjects in college?
This section contains 375 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)