|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What college was Eudora the first woman to attend?
(a) University of Texas.
(c) University of Arizona.
2. How old is Audre when she moves to Mexico?
3. What is the name of Audre's old college friend whom she mourns the Rosenbergs with?
4. What does Audre discuss the rise of in Chapter 17?
5. What is the name of the woman Audre begins an affair with in Chapter 24?
6. What state is the city of Stamford in that Audre moves to in the book?
7. What does Audre say she realized about herself after dropping out of college?
(a) Her high intelligence.
(b) Her lesbianism.
(c) None of the answers is correct.
(d) Her passion for writing.
8. What is the name of Audre's boss whom she rebels against in Chapter 24?
(a) Mrs. Jones.
(b) Mrs. Goodrich.
(c) Mrs. Smith.
(d) Mrs. White.
9. What is the name of the first friend Audre makes in Mexico?
10. What social cause does Audre discuss her involvement in, in Chapter 20?
(c) Committee to Free the Rosenbergs.
(d) Protests against the war.
11. What year is it in Chapter 27?
12. What is the name of Eudora's old lover whom she owns a business with?
13. What does Audre say that black females faced every day that white lesbians did not?
14. What is the name of Audre's only black friend out of her lesbian group in New York?
15. What do Audre and Muriel find they feel towards the woman who comes to live with them?
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the relationship between Ginger and Cora in the book?
2. What type of relationship does Audre say that many lesbians are into?
3. What is the name of the woman who comes to live with Audre and Muriel?
4. What job does Audre get after returning to Stamford from visiting her father?
5. Where does Audre take classes while in Mexico?
This section contains 360 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)