|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 31 and Epilogue.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Audre say that black females faced every day that white lesbians did not?
2. What kind of history does Eudora teach Audre about?
3. What office does Audre run for in her middle school?
(a) Class president.
(b) Class treasurer.
(c) Class secretary.
(d) Class vice president.
4. What does Audre's family find at the end of Chapter 7?
(a) A new car.
(b) A new baby.
(c) A pet.
(d) A new home.
5. What does Audre decide to do just after graduating high school?
(a) Get a job.
(b) Find a new boyfriend.
(c) Start college.
(d) Move out of her parent's house.
Short Answer Questions
1. What event does the author note as bringing much difficulty upon her family in Chapter 1?
2. Where does Audre take classes while in Mexico?
3. What does Audre say her mother hates to cook but that she enjoyed?
4. What is the name of the ex-varsity star in Muriel's high school that she runs into?
5. How old is Audre when she has her first lesbian sexual experience?
This section contains 193 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)