|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 31 and Epilogue.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What kind of prayers does Audre say for those who died in the tragedy in Chapter 7?
(a) Angel prayers.
(b) Prayers of scripture.
(c) Hail Marys.
(d) Guardian prayers.
2. Where does Audre begin attending meetings at in Chapter 16?
(a) The Bronx Black Society.
(b) The Harlem Writers Guild.
(c) Alcoholics Anonymous.
(d) The New York Mathematicians.
3. What kind of history does Eudora teach Audre about?
4. What is Audre afraid is wrong with her after she finds help with her pregnancy?
(a) That she will die.
(b) That she will lose her boyfriend.
(c) That she will lose the baby.
(d) That she is hemorrhaging.
5. What does Audre say her flirtations must be as a part of the New York lesbian scene?
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the name of the boy in the author's class who helps her fit in with the good kids?
2. How does Audre's mother react when she finds she is complaining about her at her high school?
3. What is the name of the book's protagonist?
4. Who has to take Audre on her class trip after she is made to stay in a different hotel from the other kids'?
5. What kind of positions does the author begin taking in life starting in Chapter 2?
This section contains 223 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)