|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 31 and Epilogue.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the name of the lecherous man who Audre talks about who works at her school in Chapter 8?
(a) Max Wint.
(b) John Brady.
(c) Alvin Jones.
(d) James Baker.
2. What is the name of one of the women Audre saw as a candidate to have her first lesbian affair with?
3. What is the name of the school that Audre attends as the first black student?
(a) St. Catherine's School.
(b) St. Patrick of Hope.
(c) St. Ignatius.
(d) St. Mary's Episcopal.
4. What is Audre afraid is wrong with her after she finds help with her pregnancy?
(a) That she will die.
(b) That she will lose her boyfriend.
(c) That she is hemorrhaging.
(d) That she will lose the baby.
5. What does Audre conclude she drew from her mother at the end of the book?
(a) Her feminine desires.
(b) Her curiosity.
(c) Her drive for success.
(d) Her intelligence.
Short Answer Questions
1. How long does Audre say her first encounter with her first playmate lasted?
2. What is the relationship between Gennie and Louisa in the book?
3. What does Audre's family find at the end of Chapter 7?
4. What does Audre do to her first boyfriend when she begins college?
5. What is the name of the librarian who helps the protagonist learn to read?
This section contains 242 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)