|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 25 - 27.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Audre love to do in the kitchen with her mother?
(a) Bake bread.
(b) Chop herbs.
(c) Pound spices.
(d) Butcher meat.
2. How does Audre feel in her old home after leaving Stamford to visit her father?
(a) Like a stranger.
(d) Very welcome.
3. What does Audre believe her sisters have more of than her when she is young?
4. What kind of unique consciousness does Audre attribute for her ability to be a focused writer?
(d) Racial and sexual.
5. Which of the following qualities does Audre not say she struggles to have accepted by American society?
(b) Sexual orientation.
(d) Political involvement.
Short Answer Questions
1. What subjects does Audre fail in college?
2. What is the name of Audre's first boyfriend?
3. What job does Audre find in Chapter 26?
4. What does the author's first teacher discourage her from writing when she first begins school?
5. What do Audre's sisters wait until she goes to sleep to do at night?
This section contains 199 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)