|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 13 - 15.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Audre not that people behave after the tragedy in Chapter 7?
2. What does Audre say she had to learn about herself after the national tragedy in Chapter 7?
(a) Her race.
(b) Her birthday.
(c) Her full name.
(d) Her blood type.
3. What does Audre's family find at the end of Chapter 7?
(a) A pet.
(b) A new baby.
(c) A new home.
(d) A new car.
4. What is the name of the group of good kids in the author's elementary school class?
5. Who has to take Audre on her class trip after she is made to stay in a different hotel from the other kids'?
(a) Her teacher.
(b) Her sister.
(c) Her principal.
(d) Her parents.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the name of the boy in the author's class who helps her fit in with the good kids?
2. What disability is the protagonist born with?
3. What is Audre particularly enamored by as a child?
4. What does Audre's mother do on election days when Audre is young?
5. What event does the author note as bringing much difficulty upon her family in Chapter 1?
This section contains 227 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)