|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 13 - 15.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Audre decide to do just after graduating high school?
(a) Find a new boyfriend.
(b) Get a job.
(c) Move out of her parent's house.
(d) Start college.
2. Whom does the author become embarrassed of because she is so different?
(a) Her brother.
(b) Her sister.
(c) Her father.
(d) Her mother.
3. What does Audre's family find at the end of Chapter 7?
(a) A new car.
(b) A new home.
(c) A pet.
(d) A new baby.
4. What is the name of the stern woman whom Audre talks about who works at her school in Chapter 8?
(a) Sister Mary Lawrence.
(d) Ann Archdeacon.
5. What does Audre say she had to learn about herself after the national tragedy in Chapter 7?
(a) Her birthday.
(b) Her full name.
(c) Her race.
(d) Her blood type.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Audre's mother do on election days when Audre is young?
2. What does Audre say her sisters are to her while they are growing up?
3. What is the name of Audre's first love?
4. In what year did the protagonist's parents immigrate to the United States?
5. What kitchen tool to use of her mother's does Audre love?
This section contains 212 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)