|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 13 - 15.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What subjects did Audre learn well in elementary school that help her in her next school?
(a) Reading and Writing.
(b) Science and math.
(c) Math and reading.
(d) History and math.
2. What does Audre say that she and Gennie never shared together in Chapter 14?
(c) A kiss.
(d) Making love.
3. What word does Audre learn the meaning of at the beginning of Chapter 8?
4. What is the name of the book's protagonist?
5. Whom does Audre share a bed with growing up?
(a) Her sisters.
(b) Her cousin.
(c) Her parents.
(d) Her mother.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the name of the stern woman whom Audre talks about who works at her school in Chapter 8?
2. What does the author's first teacher discourage her from writing when she first begins school?
3. What type of book is "Zami, a New Spelling of My Name"?
4. How much does Audre tell her family about her molestation in Chapter 6?
5. How does Audre's mother react when she finds she is complaining about her at her high school?
This section contains 208 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)