|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 10 - 12.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Audre's mother do on election days when Audre is young?
(a) She keeps a drink stand.
(b) She works at the voting booths.
(c) She keeps a food stand.
(d) She protests outside.
2. What does Audre express a desire for in Chapter 4?
(a) A little sister.
(b) A girlfriend.
(c) A new mother.
(d) A boyfriend.
3. What subjects did Audre learn well in elementary school that help her in her next school?
(a) Math and reading.
(b) Reading and Writing.
(c) History and math.
(d) Science and math.
4. How does Audre's mother react when she finds she is complaining about her at her high school?
5. What tragedy occurs at the beginning of Chapter 7?
(a) D Day.
(b) World War I.
(c) Pearl Harbor.
(d) The Vietnam War.
Short Answer Questions
1. What office does Audre run for in her middle school?
2. Why does Audre say she loves making the dish her mother hates?
3. How many sisters does Audre have?
4. How old is Audre when she is raped on a rooftop?
5. What is the name of the school that Audre attends as the first black student?
This section contains 207 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)