|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 10 - 12.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the name of the high school Audre attends?
(a) St. Catherine's School.
(b) Hunter College High School.
(c) Baker High School.
(d) St. Mary's of Hope.
2. What is the name of the group of bad kids in the author's elementary school class?
3. How many sisters does Audre have?
4. How does Audre's mother react when she finds she is complaining about her at her high school?
5. What is the name of the librarian who helps the protagonist learn to read?
(a) August Baker.
(b) Barbara Hall.
(c) Louisa May.
(d) Eudora Smith.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Audre feel when she loses the position that she ran for in middle school?
2. Whom does Audre complain to about her mother at her high school?
3. What is the name of the stern woman whom Audre talks about who works at her school in Chapter 8?
4. How much does Audre tell her family about her molestation in Chapter 6?
5. How old is Audre when she meets her first playmate?
This section contains 187 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)