|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 7 - 9.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Audre not that people behave after the tragedy in Chapter 7?
2. How long does Audre say her first encounter with her first playmate lasted?
(a) 1 day.
(b) 10 minutes.
(c) 2 weeks.
(d) 1 month.
3. What does Audre help take care of for her father when she works with him as a young girl?
(a) His money.
(b) His receipts.
(c) His inventory.
(d) His books.
4. What does Audre begin doing to her first playmate that she seems to enjoy?
(a) Puts makeup on her.
(b) Undresses her.
(c) Brushes her hair.
(d) Hit her.
5. How does Audre rock her first playmate?
(a) Like a bird.
(b) Like a doll.
(c) Like a dog.
(d) Like a fish.
Short Answer Questions
1. What kind of songs does the protagonist's mother sing to her as a child?
2. How old is Audre when she is raped on a rooftop?
3. What subjects did Audre learn well in elementary school that help her in her next school?
4. How many sisters does Audre have?
5. What type of book is "Zami, a New Spelling of My Name"?
This section contains 192 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)