|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 7 - 9.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What subjects did Audre learn well in elementary school that help her in her next school?
(a) Science and math.
(b) History and math.
(c) Reading and Writing.
(d) Math and reading.
2. What kind of songs does the protagonist's mother sing to her as a child?
3. How does Audre feel when she loses the position that she ran for in middle school?
4. What is the name of the librarian who helps the protagonist learn to read?
(a) August Baker.
(b) Eudora Smith.
(c) Louisa May.
(d) Barbara Hall.
5. How old is Audre when she meets her first playmate?
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the name of the boy in the author's class who helps her fit in with the good kids?
2. What is the name of the group of good kids in the author's elementary school class?
3. What is the name of the group of bad kids in the author's elementary school class?
4. What is the name of the book's protagonist?
5. What does Audre's family find at the end of Chapter 7?
This section contains 195 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)