|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 4 - 6.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What disability is the protagonist born with?
(b) One arm.
(c) Near blindness.
(d) No fingers.
2. What does Audre have a deep need for even as a young child?
(a) Male acceptance.
(b) Female acceptance.
(c) Attention from her father.
3. What kind of songs does the protagonist's mother sing to her as a child?
4. What is the name the author and her family are called due to their light black skin?
(c) Irish tone.
5. What color coat does Audre's first playmate wear?
Short Answer Questions
1. What occupation is the man who first molests Audre in the book?
2. What is the name that expresses how Carriacou women love one another in the book?
3. How long does Audre say her first encounter with her first playmate lasted?
4. What does Audre believe led to her becoming a writer?
5. What is the name of the author's first grade teacher?
This section contains 191 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)