|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 4 - 6.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the name of the boy in the author's class who helps her fit in with the good kids?
2. What do Audre's sisters wait until she goes to sleep to do at night?
(c) Sneak out.
(d) Brush their hair.
3. Whom does Audre share a bed with growing up?
(a) Her mother.
(b) Her cousin.
(c) Her parents.
(d) Her sisters.
4. How old is Audre when she meets her first playmate?
5. What does Audre have a deep need for even as a young child?
(a) Female acceptance.
(c) Attention from her father.
(d) Male acceptance.
Short Answer Questions
1. What kind of positions does the author begin taking in life starting in Chapter 2?
2. What event does the author note as bringing much difficulty upon her family in Chapter 1?
3. What does Audre believe led to her becoming a writer?
4. How much does Audre tell her family about her molestation in Chapter 6?
5. How does Audre rock her first playmate?
This section contains 196 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)