|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 4 - 6.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What kind of religion is the protagonist brought up in?
2. What does Audre begin doing to her first playmate that she seems to enjoy?
(a) Undresses her.
(b) Brushes her hair.
(c) Hit her.
(d) Puts makeup on her.
3. What is the name of the island filled with women that the author focuses on in Chapter 1?
4. What is the name of the group of good kids in the author's elementary school class?
5. What event does the author note as bringing much difficulty upon her family in Chapter 1?
(a) Pearl Harbor.
(b) World War II.
(c) D Day.
(d) The stock market crash.
Short Answer Questions
1. How many sisters does Audre have?
2. What kind of positions does the author begin taking in life starting in Chapter 2?
3. What is the name of the group of bad kids in the author's elementary school class?
4. What is the name that expresses how Carriacou women love one another in the book?
5. What type of book is "Zami, a New Spelling of My Name"?
This section contains 194 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)