|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 28 - 30.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Whom does Audre describe as being a beautiful writer?
2. How does Audre describe her relationship with her family when she is in high school?
(c) Full of abuse.
3. How does Audre feel in her old home after leaving Stamford to visit her father?
(a) Like a stranger.
(b) Very welcome.
4. Complete the following sentence in the book, "To be black, female, gay, and out of the closet in a white environment was considered by many black lesbians to be simply ________."
5. What is the name of the book's protagonist?
Short Answer Questions
1. What kind of unique consciousness does Audre attribute for her ability to be a focused writer?
2. What does Audre say her flirtations must be as a part of the New York lesbian scene?
3. What is the name the author and her family are called due to their light black skin?
4. Which of the following characteristics is not given to the character Muriel?
5. What areas did Audre score well on in the aptitude test she took in high school?
This section contains 210 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)