|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 28 - 30.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Audre begin doing to her first playmate that she seems to enjoy?
(a) Puts makeup on her.
(b) Hit her.
(c) Brushes her hair.
(d) Undresses her.
2. What is the name that expresses how Carriacou women love one another in the book?
3. What areas did Audre score well on in the aptitude test she took in high school?
(b) Reading and math.
(c) Math and science.
(d) Science and manual dexterity.
4. Where does Audre first go once moving to Stamford?
(a) A factory.
(b) A housing community.
(c) A local bar.
(d) The Black Community Center.
5. What does Audre love to do in the kitchen with her mother?
(a) Butcher meat.
(b) Pound spices.
(c) Chop herbs.
(d) Bake bread.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Audre have her first experience with during her first class trip?
2. What is the program that Muriel enlists in a hospital meant to help cure?
3. How much does Audre tell her family about her molestation in Chapter 6?
4. How does working with her father make Audre feel?
5. Whom does the author become embarrassed of because she is so different?
This section contains 200 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)