|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 28 - 30.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What ailment does Eudora suffer from?
(d) Cerebral palsy.
2. What disability is the protagonist born with?
(a) No fingers.
(b) Near blindness.
(c) One arm.
3. What does Audre have trouble finding in Chapter 28?
(a) A girlfriend.
(b) A house.
(c) A car.
(d) A job.
4. What does Audre believe led to her becoming a writer?
(a) Making up her own stories.
(b) Her heritage.
(c) Her Harlem neighborhood.
(d) Her mother.
5. How old is Audre when she is raped on a rooftop?
Short Answer Questions
1. What word does Audre learn the meaning of at the beginning of Chapter 8?
2. What office does Audre run for in her middle school?
3. What tragedy occurs at the beginning of Chapter 7?
4. What is the name of one of the women Audre saw as a candidate to have her first lesbian affair with?
5. What does Audre express a desire for in Chapter 4?
This section contains 172 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)