|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 28 - 30.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Audre feel when she loses the position that she ran for in middle school?
2. Which of the following qualities does Audre not say she struggles to have accepted by American society?
(a) Political involvement.
(c) Sexual orientation.
3. How does Audre feel in her old home after leaving Stamford to visit her father?
(a) Like a stranger.
(c) Very welcome.
4. What is the name of the school that Audre attends as the first black student?
(a) St. Patrick of Hope.
(b) St. Ignatius.
(c) St. Mary's Episcopal.
(d) St. Catherine's School.
5. What is the name of Audre's only black friend out of her lesbian group in New York?
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the name of the woman who Ginger begins spending time with in Chapter 19?
2. What does Audre's family find at the end of Chapter 7?
3. What is the name that expresses how Carriacou women love one another in the book?
4. What is the name of Audre's old college friend whom she mourns the Rosenbergs with?
5. What does Audre love to do in the kitchen with her mother?
This section contains 211 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)