|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 10 - 12.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What tragedy occurs at the beginning of Chapter 7?
(a) The Vietnam War.
(b) Pearl Harbor.
(c) D Day.
(d) World War I.
2. How much does Audre tell her family about her molestation in Chapter 6?
(a) She lies.
3. What kind of positions does the author begin taking in life starting in Chapter 2?
4. What does Audre have her first experience with during her first class trip?
5. What do Audre's sisters wait until she goes to sleep to do at night?
(a) Brush their hair.
(b) Sneak out.
Short Answer Questions
1. What kind of prayers does Audre say for those who died in the tragedy in Chapter 7?
2. What kind of songs does the protagonist's mother sing to her as a child?
3. What areas did Audre score well on in the aptitude test she took in high school?
4. What about her country does Audre say she felt alienated from in Chapter 10?
5. What is the name of the group of bad kids in the author's elementary school class?
This section contains 202 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)