|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 10 - 12.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Audre say her mother hates to cook but that she enjoyed?
(b) Roast beef.
(c) Chicken soup.
2. How does Audre not that people behave after the tragedy in Chapter 7?
3. What is the name the author and her family are called due to their light black skin?
(c) Irish tone.
4. What office does Audre run for in her middle school?
(a) Class president.
(b) Class treasurer.
(c) Class secretary.
(d) Class vice president.
5. What is the name of the author's first grade teacher?
(a) Lilly Smith.
(b) Sister Mary of Perpetual Help.
(c) Mary Grace.
(d) Sister Jane of Hope.
Short Answer Questions
1. Whom does Audre complain to about her mother at her high school?
2. How much does Audre tell her family about her molestation in Chapter 6?
3. What does the man who rapes Audre on a rooftop take from her?
4. Why does Audre say she loves making the dish her mother hates?
5. What hobby does Audre begin doing after joining her group of outcast friends in high school?
This section contains 207 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)