|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 19 - 21.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which of Audre's friends in The Branded attempts suicide several times?
2. What tragedy occurs at the beginning of Chapter 7?
(a) World War I.
(b) Pearl Harbor.
(c) The Vietnam War.
(d) D Day.
3. What political stance does Audre begin conforming to in Chapter 13?
4. Why does Audre say she loves making the dish her mother hates?
(a) It takes patience.
(b) The smell is nice.
(c) She likes pounding meat.
(d) She likes pounding garlic.
5. Whom does Audre complain to about her mother at her high school?
(a) A school counselor.
(b) Her principal.
(c) A teacher.
(d) Her cousin.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is against Audre running for office in her middle school?
2. What city does Audre describe the layout of in Chapter 6?
3. How old is Audre when she is raped on a rooftop?
4. What is the name of the lecherous man who Audre talks about who works at her school in Chapter 8?
5. How does working with her father make Audre feel?
This section contains 180 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)