|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 19 - 21.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Audre's mother do on election days when Audre is young?
(a) She works at the voting booths.
(b) She keeps a drink stand.
(c) She protests outside.
(d) She keeps a food stand.
2. What is Audre afraid is wrong with her after she finds help with her pregnancy?
(a) That she is hemorrhaging.
(b) That she will lose the baby.
(c) That she will die.
(d) That she will lose her boyfriend.
3. What does Audre have a deep need for even as a young child?
(a) Female acceptance.
(b) Male acceptance.
(d) Attention from her father.
4. How does Audre describe her relationship with her family when she is in high school?
(a) Full of abuse.
5. What kitchen tool to use of her mother's does Audre love?
(a) The whisk.
(b) A wooden spoon.
(c) The knife.
(d) The mortar.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is against Audre running for office in her middle school?
2. How does working with her father make Audre feel?
3. Which of the following qualities does Audre not say she struggles to have accepted by American society?
4. How does Audre feel after Gennie dies?
5. What subjects did Audre learn well in elementary school that help her in her next school?
This section contains 232 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)