|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 19 - 21.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the name of the school that Audre attends as the first black student?
(a) St. Ignatius.
(b) St. Catherine's School.
(c) St. Patrick of Hope.
(d) St. Mary's Episcopal.
2. What does Audre say her mother hates to cook but that she enjoyed?
(a) Roast beef.
(b) Chicken soup.
3. At what age does Audre begin her first period?
4. What does Audre's mother do on election days when Audre is young?
(a) She protests outside.
(b) She keeps a food stand.
(c) She keeps a drink stand.
(d) She works at the voting booths.
5. What does Audre say her sisters are to her while they are growing up?
Short Answer Questions
1. Who has to take Audre on her class trip after she is made to stay in a different hotel from the other kids'?
2. How does Audre feel after Gennie dies?
3. What does Audre find that her old college friend is not interested in after they become romantically involved in Chapter 20?
4. What is the name of Audre's first love?
5. What social cause does Audre discuss her involvement in, in Chapter 20?
This section contains 213 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)