|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 25 - 27.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How did the woman who comes to live with Audre and Muriel say her husband died?
(a) He had a heart attack.
(b) He was shot.
(c) He was in a car accident.
(d) He drowned.
2. What do Audre and Muriel find they feel towards the woman who comes to live with them?
3. What type of laws does Audre mention as being the reason she could find work in Stamford?
(a) Closed-shop laws.
(b) Black shop laws.
(c) Red bar laws.
(d) Post war laws.
4. What does Audre's family find at the end of Chapter 7?
(a) A new car.
(b) A new home.
(c) A new baby.
(d) A pet.
5. What subjects did Audre learn well in elementary school that help her in her next school?
(a) Reading and Writing.
(b) Science and math.
(c) Math and reading.
(d) History and math.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the name of Audre's straight friend whom she admits her affair with Muriel to?
2. What pressure does Audre accredit for why her relationship with Ginger couldn't last?
3. What is the name of the second interlude in the book?
4. How old is Audre when she is raped on a rooftop?
5. What is the name of the man Audre's friend Marie marries?
This section contains 229 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)