|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 25 - 27.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What subjects did Audre learn well in elementary school that help her in her next school?
(a) Science and math.
(b) History and math.
(c) Math and reading.
(d) Reading and Writing.
2. What type of laws does Audre mention as being the reason she could find work in Stamford?
(a) Post war laws.
(b) Closed-shop laws.
(c) Red bar laws.
(d) Black shop laws.
3. What tragedy occurs at the beginning of Chapter 7?
(a) D Day.
(b) World War I.
(c) The Vietnam War.
(d) Pearl Harbor.
4. What is the name of Audre's straight friend whom she admits her affair with Muriel to?
5. Whom does Audre spend too much time with that leads to her failing subjects in college?
(a) The Branded.
(b) The writer's guild members.
(c) Her parents.
Short Answer Questions
1. How did the woman who comes to live with Audre and Muriel say her husband died?
2. How does Audre describe her state of mind after her first lesbian sexual experience?
3. What does Audre say that black females faced every day that white lesbians did not?
4. What state is the city of Stamford in that Audre moves to in the book?
5. What does the man who rapes Audre on a rooftop take from her?
This section contains 228 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)