|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Mr. Loomis call the table set for dinner by his bedside?
(a) Too much work for Ann to have done.
(b) A miracle.
(c) A holiday.
(d) A travesty.
2. What does Ann happily note during her morning chores?
(a) There are eight baby chickens hatched.
(b) The garden lettuce is coming up.
(c) The pond is full from the rain last night.
(d) There are lots of new bird sounds.
3. What does Loomis do at the store that causes Ann to worry?
(a) Wrecks the front room.
(b) Breaks several windows.
(c) Puts locks on the doors.
4. Where does Ann move?
(a) No where.
(b) To the Klein's house.
(c) To her cave.
(d) To the attic bedroom.
5. What does Loomis do with Faro?
(a) Feeds him and then ties him.
(b) Kicks him.
(d) Sends him away.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Ann do since Loomis seems better?
2. What is Mr. Loomis designing as he recovers?
3. Why does Ann decide to kill one of the older hens?
4. What makes Ann think about Edward all of a sudden?
5. What does Ann wonder about as far as her conflict with Loomis?
This section contains 287 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)