|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does Loomis search for Ann?
(a) In the Klein's home.
(b) In the apartment above the store.
(c) At the cave.
(d) In the lower pasture.
2. What does Ann do in response to her belief about Loomis and Edward?
(a) Goes through the rest of Loomis' belongings.
(b) Adopts a wait and see attitude.
(c) Goes to the church to pray.
(d) Asks Loomis.
3. What does Ann do after putting Loomis back in bed in the morning?
(a) Makes him some chicken soup.
(b) Gets some paper for him to write on.
(c) Takes his temperature again.
(d) Ties him to the bedposts to keep him from harming himself.
4. What does Ann think about Loomis and Edward?
(a) Loomis was emotionally devastated by Edward's death by radiation.
(b) Edward tried to kill Loomis.
(c) Loomis and Edward fought over a woman.
(d) Something bad happened between them.
5. Where does Ann go in the dark?
(a) To the store for supplies.
(b) Up in her tree house.
(c) To the Klein's house.
(d) To the basement.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Ann treat her bullet wound?
2. What does Ann realize about why Loomis shoots her?
3. What does Ann do with what she finds?
4. What does Loomis do with Faro?
5. What does Ann again realize she would not like as a career?
This section contains 303 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)