|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Ann think she needs to go back to the house?
(a) To do the farm chores.
(b) To untie Faro.
(c) To collect her diary and other things.
(d) To kick Loomis out of the house.
2. What does Loomis do with Faro?
(a) Kicks him.
(b) Feeds him and then ties him.
(c) Sends him away.
3. About what does Mr. Loomis yell at Ann?
(a) For bringing the stove to the kitchen by herself.
(b) For leaving him when he was unconscious to plow.
(c) For her mentioning Edward.
(d) For not planting sooner.
4. What does Loomis reply when Ann asks about the tractor situation?
(a) He refuses to give her the key.
(b) They have to get a new battery from the store.
(c) He can't find a hand pump for the tire.
(d) He says he has not had time to fill the tank.
5. What is Loomis doing with his gun when Ann returns?
(a) Trying to stick the barrel end in his mouth.
(b) Shooting it at the top of the house.
(c) Smashing articles in the house with it.
(d) Cleaning it.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Ann worry about concerning the tomatoes?
2. What does Ann give Loomis?
3. How does Ann treat her bullet wound?
4. What does Ann notice on her way down to the farm on the new route?
5. What does Ann do the morning after leaving the house during the night?
This section contains 335 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)