Short Answer Questions
Directions: Answer each question with the appropriate short response.
Short Answer Questions - Chapters 1-2
1. With what information does the book open in the first sentence?
2. Where has Ann been on the morning of the opening of the book?
3. How does Ann know what she states in the opening sentence?
4. About how far is Claypole Ridge?
5. When Ann's father returns from scouting the first time he went out, what does he report finding?
6. In what month does the book open?
7. What does Ann think about in a flashback to right after the war?
8. Why does Ann begin recording the events of her day?
9. What does Ann decide to do about safety?
10. How long are Ann's parents and brother gone when...
This section contains 1,746 words|
(approx. 6 pages at 300 words per page)