|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 24-26.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Ann think about Loomis and Edward?
(a) Something bad happened between them.
(b) Edward tried to kill Loomis.
(c) Loomis was emotionally devastated by Edward's death by radiation.
(d) Loomis and Edward fought over a woman.
2. Why does Ann play the piano that evening?
(a) She does not want to lose the skill she has.
(b) In the hopes it will soothe Mr. Loomis.
(c) It makes her feel more hopeful.
(d) She is bored.
3. In addition to the suit, what does Loomis' group create that enables Loomis to survive a search for survivors?
(a) A fillter to cleanse water of radiation.
(c) An invisible dome to keep fallout off his cart and supplies.
(d) A filter to make water usuable.
4. About how far is Claypole Ridge?
(a) 32 miles.
(b) Over 50 miles away.
(c) 2 miles.
(d) 15 miles.
5. With what information does the book open in the first sentence?
(a) Someone is coming.
(b) The cows are acting strangely.
(c) There was a nuclear holocaust.
(d) Ann and her family are alone in the valley.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does the man do after using the Geiger counter?
2. What does Ann think the visitor is bringing?
3. What would Ann like to have in a church if she ever got married?
4. What does Ann use to gather greens?
5. What does Ann do when she is near Loomis?
This section contains 282 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)