|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 24-26.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Ann do since Loomis seems better?
(a) Goes to the store.
(b) Changes his bed clothes and pajamas.
(c) Goes up to her cave.
(d) Goes to plow.
2. What does the man do at the pond?
(b) Goes fishing.
(c) Takes a reading with some kind of instrument.
(d) Puts a chemical in the water.
3. What is Loomis doing when Ann returns home?
(a) Writing out instructions for a windmill.
(b) Checking the radiation levels of the Creek.
(c) Cutting firewood.
(d) Playing the piano.
4. What inspires Ann to make a salad?
(a) Loomis talks about his salad garden.
(b) Seeing an add in a magazine.
(c) A dream about a rabbit.
(d) A dream about her mother.
5. What does Ann give Loomis?
(a) A picture of New York.
(b) A pair of her father's pajamas.
(c) A pair of her father's boots.
(d) A walking cane.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the man wearing who arrives in Ann's sight?
2. With what information does the book open in the first sentence?
3. What does Loomis reply when Ann asks about the tractor situation?
4. What would Ann like to have in a church if she ever got married?
5. Why does Ann play the piano that evening?
This section contains 289 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)