|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 24-26.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Ann do later that night after playing the piano?
(b) Writes in her diary.
(c) Goes for a walk with Faro.
(d) Works on a puzzle.
2. What does Ann do for Mr. Loomis?
(a) Puts him in a cool tub of water.
(b) Puts him in bed.
(c) Shaves him.
(d) Gives him antibiotics.
3. What supports Ann's theory about Loomis and Edward?
(a) Patched holes in the radiation suit.
(b) A letter Ann finds from Loomis describing his feelings about Edward's death.
(c) A letter Ann finds addressed to Edward.
(d) A letter Ann finds addressed to Edward's wife from Loomis.
4. What does Loomis do in order to find Ann?
(a) Tries to use Faro.
(b) Pins a note to a tree in the orchard.
(c) Starts a search pattern.
5. What does Ann play for Mr. Loomis?
(a) Her trumpet.
(b) The piano.
(c) Her clarinet.
(d) The guitar.
Short Answer Questions
1. What intrigues the man as he is making breakfast?
2. Why does Ann decide to keep the man in sight for the first two or more?
3. What does Ann say she knows regarding Loomis' past?
4. Why does Ann decide to kill one of the older hens?
5. Why does Ann decide to hide from a visitor?
This section contains 313 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)