|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 24-26.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Ann think about Loomis and Edward?
(a) Loomis and Edward fought over a woman.
(b) Loomis was emotionally devastated by Edward's death by radiation.
(c) Something bad happened between them.
(d) Edward tried to kill Loomis.
2. What is Mr. Loomis able to do on the fourth day after he is conscious?
(a) Get out of bed.
(b) Feed himself.
(c) Go outside and shuck peas.
(d) Go outside to feed the chickens.
3. What does Ann wonder about as far as her conflict with Loomis?
(a) If he might kill her.
(b) If he would leave the valley.
(c) If he would be open to a compromise.
(d) If he would start sleeping in his tent again.
4. Where is Mr. Loomis later in the evening?
(a) Passed out on the sofa.
(b) Passed out on the bathroom floor.
(c) In the yard walking without a cane.
(d) Writing at the kitchen table.
5. What does Ann decide to haul with the tractor?
(a) Some large blocks of concrete.
(b) The wood stove.
(c) A few tree logs.
(d) A large water feeding trough.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Ann think she needs to go back to the house?
2. What does Ann make that turns out perfect?
3. Where does Ann go the next morning after Loomis was delirious?
4. How many people has Loomis met on his journey?
5. What does Ann do after putting Loomis back in bed in the morning?
This section contains 312 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)