|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 24-26.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Mr. Loomis designing as he recovers?
(a) A weather balloon.
(b) A generator.
(c) A sewage plant.
(d) A windmill.
2. How long had the system between Ann and Loomis worked out alright?
(a) 3 days.
(b) A couple months.
(c) 3 weeks.
(d) 10 days.
3. How does Ann treat her bullet wound?
(a) Uses alcohol and bandages.
(b) Washes it in the pond.
(c) Uses betadine and clean bandages.
(d) She does not do anything as the bullet barely scratches her.
4. What set of reading material does Ann give Loomis?
(a) The Farmer's Almanacs from the last twenty-five years.
(b) A couple carpentry books.
(c) A stack of Mother Earth magazines.
(d) The Farmer's Mechanic.
5. About how far is Claypole Ridge?
(a) 15 miles.
(b) 2 miles.
(c) Over 50 miles away.
(d) 32 miles.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is another thing the visitor does soon after examining the green leaves of a tree?
2. What makes Ann think about Edward all of a sudden?
3. What frightens Ann when she is playing the piano for him?
4. What flowers does Ann pick and put in Loomis' bedroom?
5. Who is Dr. Kylmer?
This section contains 289 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)