|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 24-26.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. After four days, what does Loomis' temperature mean?
(a) He has the worse form of radiation.
(b) He is still in the interim period.
(c) He is pretty much cured.
(d) He will get sicker, but will most likely survive.
2. What does the man notice in Burden Creek?
(a) A lack of animal life in the creek.
(b) Lots of algae.
(c) Large mouth bass.
(d) Some turtles.
3. What does Ann notice on her way down to the farm on the new route?
(a) A bird's nest full of chicks.
(b) The crabapple tree is heavy with apples.
(c) Signs of squirrels and rabbits.
(d) Deer tracks.
4. What seems to puzzle the man after he goes inside Ann's home?
(a) There are green plants in the sunroom.
(b) Faro isn't barking at the man.
(c) There is fresh food in the cabinets.
(d) No one is there.
5. Why does Ann think she needs to go back to the house?
(a) To kick Loomis out of the house.
(b) To untie Faro.
(c) To do the farm chores.
(d) To collect her diary and other things.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Mr. Loomis seem upset about Ann doing while he was delirious?
2. About whom does Ann ask Loomis?
3. What does Ann decide to do about safety?
4. What is the man wearing who arrives in Ann's sight?
5. Who goes with Ann to gather the greens?
This section contains 285 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)