|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 24-26.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Faro point to in the field?
(a) A grouse.
(b) A dove.
(c) A quail.
(d) A rabbit.
2. Why does Ann decide to kill one of the older hens?
(a) Because it is no longer producing.
(b) Some new chicks have been born.
(c) To show Loomis how to kill and pluck one.
(d) To celebrate her birthday.
3. Why does Ann have Loomis move into the house?
(a) So he could help with the household chores.
(b) To care for him more easily.
(c) She leaves him in his tent.
(d) So he would feel good towards her.
4. Where does Ann go after being at her house?
(a) The opposite direction as Loomis.
(b) To the store to get supplies.
(c) She pulls the wagon to the far side of the valley.
(d) Back up to her cave.
5. How long are Ann's parents and brother gone when they go out?
(a) A month.
(b) Just a few hours.
(c) Several days.
(d) They never return.
Short Answer Questions
1. About what does Ann worry?
2. What does Mr. Loomis seem upset about Ann doing while he was delirious?
3. Where does Loomis shoot Ann?
4. Where does Ann move?
5. What inspires Ann to make a salad?
This section contains 290 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)