|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 21-23.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where is Mr. Loomis later in the evening?
(a) In the yard walking without a cane.
(b) Passed out on the sofa.
(c) Writing at the kitchen table.
(d) Passed out on the bathroom floor.
2. Why does Ann begin recording the events of her day?
(a) Her father appoints her as the historian.
(b) Her mother asks her to do so just before her mother dies.
(c) She cannot remember the details otherwise.
(d) Her teacher at school suggests it is a good thing to do.
3. How does Ann spend much of the next day?
(a) Bringing the cows to the front pasture.
(b) Gathering the chickens.
(c) Planting greens.
(d) Plowing fields with the tractor.
4. What happens when Ann asks him about the person in question 63?
(a) He starts sobbing.
(b) He says he does not want to talk about it.
(c) He drops his glass of water.
(d) He gets angry.
5. When Ann's father returns from scouting the first time he went out, what does he report finding?
(a) Lots of dead bodies.
(b) Some areas still have a few people.
(c) Only a few have died around a 50 mile radius of their place.
(d) He never returned from his scouting expedition.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does Ann go in the dark?
2. For what is Loomis searching?
3. How long had the system between Ann and Loomis worked out alright?
4. About what does Mr. Loomis yell at Ann?
5. What is Loomis doing with his gun when Ann returns?
This section contains 311 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)