|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 21-23.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why doesn't Loomis go with Ann?
(a) He is too weak.
(b) He wants to try contacting others with Ann's radio.
(c) He needs to work on generator plans.
(d) He wants to write in his journal.
2. Who is Dr. Kylmer?
(a) A man who invented a special radiation counter.
(b) Loomis' brother-in-law.
(c) A man who worked with Edward.
(d) Loomis' best friend.
3. Of what does Loomis say Ann's family probably died?
(a) Radiation poisoning.
(c) Mob violence.
(d) Nerve gas.
4. What makes Ann nervous as she is working in the corn field?
(b) Mr. Loomis watching her.
(c) Faro growling.
(d) Mr. Loomis coming out to the field to instruct her.
5. What does Ann fear about Loomis?
(a) He will leave.
(b) He will want to get married.
(c) He might be getting delirious again.
(d) He will start trying to boss her around.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Loomis reply when Ann asks about the tractor situation?
2. What had the team just completed before the war?
3. What does Ann decide to plant?
4. What does the visitor do when he first arrives over a hill and sees the green valley?
5. Why does Ann go to the farm the morning after Loomis searched for Ann in the store apartment?
This section contains 313 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)