|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 21-23.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How high is Loomis' fever in Chapter 11?
(a) Too high for the thermometer to record.
(b) It has gone down two degrees.
(c) It has dropped to normal.
(d) It is holding at 103.
2. About what was Ann correct, much to Loomis' dismay?
(a) The radiation levels in the Creek.
(b) The gas pumps being inoperative.
(c) The garden being about as big as she could handle.
(d) The tractor being unrepairable.
3. What did Ann and her brother realize about Burden Creek?
(a) It's flow changed.
(b) It could be use to generate electricity.
(c) It is poisoned.
(d) It is good water.
4. How long had the system between Ann and Loomis worked out alright?
(a) 3 weeks.
(b) 10 days.
(c) A couple months.
(d) 3 days.
5. Where is Loomis from?
(d) North Platte.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Loomis' boss' invention do?
2. What does Loomis do at the store that causes Ann to worry?
3. What does Ann think should possibly happen on her 17th birthday?
4. In addition to the suit, what does Loomis' group create that enables Loomis to survive a search for survivors?
5. When Ann's father returns from scouting the first time he went out, what does he report finding?
This section contains 285 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)