|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 21-23.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Loomis demand about dinner?
(a) That he sit at the kitchen table.
(c) That she set the table the same way as she did for her birthday.
(d) That she serve him.
2. Where is Loomis from?
(b) North Platte.
3. What does Loomis show Ann in one of her father's books?
(a) How to get gas out of the pumps manually.
(b) How to build a water wheel.
(c) How to build a wind turbine.
(d) How to build a greenhouse.
4. After four days, what does Loomis' temperature mean?
(a) He is pretty much cured.
(b) He has the worse form of radiation.
(c) He is still in the interim period.
(d) He will get sicker, but will most likely survive.
5. What does Ann use to gather greens?
(a) A plastic grocery bag.
(b) A wheelbarrow.
(c) A rolling suitcase.
(d) The basket her mother always used.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Loomis doing when Ann returns home?
2. What does Ann do later that night after playing the piano?
3. What does Ann do to the chickens before hiding out?
4. How does Ann treat her bullet wound?
5. What does Ann find when she goes to pray?
This section contains 273 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)