|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 21-23.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Mr. Loomis call the table set for dinner by his bedside?
(a) A miracle.
(b) Too much work for Ann to have done.
(c) A holiday.
(d) A travesty.
2. What does Ann make that turns out perfect?
(a) A roast in her new oven.
(b) Fudge on her new oven.
(c) A birthday cake.
(d) A quilt.
3. What does Ann worry about if the stranger is still here in winter?
(a) Having enough wood.
(b) Sharing a house with a stranger.
(c) Having enough food if feeding two.
(d) Surviving winter in a cave.
4. What does the man do after using the Geiger counter?
(a) Clasps his hands and looks up and prays.
(b) Turn around to leave.
(c) Kneels and kisses the ground.
(d) Take off his mask.
5. From where is the pond fed?
(a) An underground spring.
(b) A well that is not capped.
(c) Ann does not know.
(d) Burden Creek.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Loomis do with Faro?
2. Who is Dr. Kylmer?
3. What does Ann do for Mr. Loomis?
4. What does Ann do later in the day without Loomis?
5. What is Loomis doing with his gun when Ann returns?
This section contains 259 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)