|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 21-23.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Loomis doing with his gun when Ann returns?
(a) Shooting it at the top of the house.
(b) Trying to stick the barrel end in his mouth.
(c) Smashing articles in the house with it.
(d) Cleaning it.
2. Where is Loomis from?
(b) North Platte.
3. What does Ann decide she should do?
(a) Cook better meals since there was another person to feed.
(b) Bring Faro in the house.
(c) Live in the cave.
(d) Live in the tent.
4. What flowers does Ann pick and put in Loomis' bedroom?
(d) Wild roses.
5. What inspires Ann to make a salad?
(a) Loomis talks about his salad garden.
(b) A dream about a rabbit.
(c) A dream about her mother.
(d) Seeing an add in a magazine.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Ann use to gather greens?
2. What does Loomis think the Creek water could do?
3. Why does Ann have Loomis move into the house?
4. What does Ann do in response to her belief about Loomis and Edward?
5. What frightens Ann when she is playing the piano for him?
This section contains 277 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)