|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 21-23.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Loomis tell Ann he heard while delirious?
(b) Her playing the piano.
(d) An owl hooting.
2. What does Ann give Loomis?
(a) A walking cane.
(b) A pair of her father's pajamas.
(c) A picture of New York.
(d) A pair of her father's boots.
3. Where does Loomis search for Ann?
(a) At the cave.
(b) In the apartment above the store.
(c) In the Klein's home.
(d) In the lower pasture.
4. How does Loomis get there from where he started?
(c) Horseback until the horse dies.
(d) Car until he ran out of gas.
5. How does Ann know how to change the sheets with someone in the bed?
(a) Her mom, who is a nurse, taught her.
(b) She just does the best she can.
(c) She looked it up in a book at the library.
(d) From a class she took.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is wrong with Loomis at the opening of Chapter 10?
2. What is another thing the visitor does soon after examining the green leaves of a tree?
3. What does Ann decide she will do after cooking breakfast?
4. In what month does the book open?
5. Why does Ann go to the farm the morning after Loomis searched for Ann in the store apartment?
This section contains 286 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)