|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 21-23.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is something Ann worries about concerning the winter?
(b) Getting in the winter crops.
(d) Nothing; she figures she'll be back in the house by then.
2. How does Ann spend much of the next day?
(a) Bringing the cows to the front pasture.
(b) Plowing fields with the tractor.
(c) Planting greens.
(d) Gathering the chickens.
3. Of what is the man afraid?
(a) He does not say why he is afraid.
(b) Ann will make him leave.
(c) He will die from radiation poisoning.
(d) They will not be able to live through the winter on short provisions.
4. How does Ann know Mr. Loomis is doing better at the opening of Chapter 13?
(a) He is hungry.
(b) His heartbeat has slowed.
(c) He is talking.
(d) His respiration is closer to normal.
5. Where does Loomis shoot Ann?
(a) In the arm.
(b) In the ankle.
(c) He grazes her scalp with a bullet.
(d) In the shoulder.
Short Answer Questions
1. About what does Ann tell Loomis?
2. What does Ann fear about Loomis?
3. What does Faro point to in the field?
4. How does Ann treat her bullet wound?
5. For what is Loomis searching?
This section contains 258 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)