|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 13-16.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What would Ann like to have in a church if she ever got married?
(a) Water lilies.
(b) Apple blossoms.
(d) Wild flowers.
2. What makes Ann think about Edward all of a sudden?
(a) She sees his initials on something of Loomis'.
(b) Thinking of borrowing the safe suit from Loomis.
(c) She sees a book titled King Edward on her father's bookshelf.
(d) She hears Loomis screaming his name.
3. What does Ann do to the chickens before hiding out?
(a) Puts them in small wire cages and takes them to the cave.
(b) Chases them out of their fenced in area.
(c) Kills them.
4. What does Ann do with Loomis' gun?
(a) Hides it in the attic.
(b) Throws it in the creek.
(c) Hides it in the hayloft.
(d) Takes it from Loomis.
5. Why is Ann afraid to leave the house?
(a) She thinks Loomis might burn down the house.
(b) She thinks Loomis might hurt Faro.
(c) She is afraid Loomis will wake and need her.
(d) She is afraid Loomis will kill another chicken.
Short Answer Questions
1. How long was the war?
2. What does Ann decide she should do?
3. How does Ann feel about the man being there as she gets ready to sleep that night?
4. Where does Ann go the next morning after Loomis was delirious?
5. What does Ann find when she goes to pray?
This section contains 279 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)