|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 13-16.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Of what is the man afraid?
(a) He does not say why he is afraid.
(b) They will not be able to live through the winter on short provisions.
(c) He will die from radiation poisoning.
(d) Ann will make him leave.
2. Why is Loomis angry when he wakes?
(a) He thinks she is making too much noise.
(b) He thinks she is talking about his to someone.
(c) He has bad dreams.
(d) He cannot find Ann.
3. What does the man do at the pond?
(a) Takes a reading with some kind of instrument.
(b) Goes fishing.
(c) Puts a chemical in the water.
4. From where is the pond fed?
(a) Ann does not know.
(b) Burden Creek.
(c) A well that is not capped.
(d) An underground spring.
5. Who goes with Ann to gather the greens?
(b) The young bull.
(c) A barn cat.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Ann do with what she finds?
2. About what does Ann tell Loomis?
3. What did the man lay on top of his cart?
4. What is Mr. Loomis able to do on the fourth day after he is conscious?
5. What set of reading material does Ann give Loomis?
This section contains 273 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)