|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 13-16.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Ann do in response to her belief about Loomis and Edward?
(a) Adopts a wait and see attitude.
(b) Goes through the rest of Loomis' belongings.
(c) Asks Loomis.
(d) Goes to the church to pray.
2. Why doesn't Loomis go with Ann?
(a) He needs to work on generator plans.
(b) He wants to try contacting others with Ann's radio.
(c) He wants to write in his journal.
(d) He is too weak.
3. Who returns to the valley?
(a) No one.
(d) The Kleins.
4. Why is Ann afraid to leave the house?
(a) She thinks Loomis might burn down the house.
(b) She is afraid Loomis will kill another chicken.
(c) She thinks Loomis might hurt Faro.
(d) She is afraid Loomis will wake and need her.
5. Who was to come to the lab where Loomis worked?
(a) A panel of judges for the Noble laureate committee.
(b) The President.
(c) The military.
(d) His children.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Ann decide she should do?
2. Why does Ann decide to hide from a visitor?
3. What doesn't Ann think the man is in a car?
4. How does Ann know what she states in the opening sentence?
5. About what does Mr. Loomis yell at Ann?
This section contains 315 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)