|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 13-16.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Loomis say about the night the bombs fall?
(a) He and his wife were talking on the phone when it goes dead.
(b) He is alone in the lab.
(c) He and seven others were in the lab when the bombs fell.
(d) He was on his way to pick up his children.
2. What would Ann like to have in a church if she ever got married?
(b) Apple blossoms.
(c) Water lilies.
(d) Wild flowers.
3. What does Ann do later in the day without Loomis?
(a) Walk to the store.
(b) Visit the church.
(c) Row on the pond.
4. In what month does the book open?
5. What is Ann's first impulse when the man yells for anyone?
(a) To shoot him.
(b) To answer him.
(c) To send Faro down to him.
(d) To get up to the cave.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Ann decide to keep the man in sight for the first two or more?
2. In addition to the suit, what does Loomis' group create that enables Loomis to survive a search for survivors?
3. What is the man wearing who arrives in Ann's sight?
4. Why does Ann decide to hide from a visitor?
5. Where does her parents say they are going first in their explorations?
This section contains 306 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)