|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 13-16.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Ann know Mr. Loomis is doing better at the opening of Chapter 13?
(a) He is talking.
(b) He is hungry.
(c) His heartbeat has slowed.
(d) His respiration is closer to normal.
2. What does Ann do since Loomis seems better?
(a) Goes to the store.
(b) Changes his bed clothes and pajamas.
(c) Goes to plow.
(d) Goes up to her cave.
3. What does Loomis think the Creek water could do?
(a) Eventually become harmless.
(b) Generate electricity.
(c) Keep trespassers away.
(d) Pollute the pond.
4. What seems to puzzle the man after he goes inside Ann's home?
(a) There are green plants in the sunroom.
(b) There is fresh food in the cabinets.
(c) Faro isn't barking at the man.
(d) No one is there.
5. For what does Ann really long?
(a) Her brother.
(b) Her best friend.
(c) Fresh salad and greens.
(d) Her mother.
Short Answer Questions
1. For what is Loomis searching?
2. Where does Ann take the cows and young bull?
3. About whom does Ann ask Loomis?
4. How does Ann feel about the man being there as she gets ready to sleep that night?
5. What did Loomis' boss invent?
This section contains 221 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)