|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 13-16.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who goes with Ann to gather the greens?
(a) A barn cat.
(d) The young bull.
2. What does Ann think Faro will do?
(a) Lead the man to her location.
(b) Bite the man.
(c) Run away again since there is a stranger at the house.
(d) Become friends with the man.
3. How does Ann feel about the man being there as she gets ready to sleep that night?
(d) Fearful but companionable.
4. What supports Ann's theory about Loomis and Edward?
(a) A letter Ann finds addressed to Edward.
(b) Patched holes in the radiation suit.
(c) A letter Ann finds from Loomis describing his feelings about Edward's death.
(d) A letter Ann finds addressed to Edward's wife from Loomis.
5. What was John Loomis' occupation?
Short Answer Questions
1. Where has Ann been on the morning of the opening of the book?
2. In addition to the suit, what does Loomis' group create that enables Loomis to survive a search for survivors?
3. What does Ann do later in the day without Loomis?
4. With what information does the book open in the first sentence?
5. What does Faro point to in the field?
This section contains 259 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)