|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 13-16.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How high is Loomis' fever in Chapter 11?
(a) It is holding at 103.
(b) Too high for the thermometer to record.
(c) It has dropped to normal.
(d) It has gone down two degrees.
2. What does Ann do since Loomis seems better?
(a) Goes up to her cave.
(b) Changes his bed clothes and pajamas.
(c) Goes to plow.
(d) Goes to the store.
3. What does Ann think should possibly happen on her 17th birthday?
(a) Leaving the valley.
(b) Trying to get pregnant.
(c) Trying to contact others in the midwest which did not get hit so badly.
(d) Getting married.
4. What does Faro point to in the field?
(a) A quail.
(b) A rabbit.
(c) A grouse.
(d) A dove.
5. Why does Ann have Loomis move into the house?
(a) She leaves him in his tent.
(b) So he could help with the household chores.
(c) To care for him more easily.
(d) So he would feel good towards her.
Short Answer Questions
1. From where is the pond fed?
2. How does Ann spend much of the next day?
3. What does Ann decide she will do after cooking breakfast?
4. Where does Ann go the next morning after Loomis was delirious?
5. What does Ann do later in the day without Loomis?
This section contains 261 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)