|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 13-16.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Of what does Loomis say Ann's family probably died?
(a) Nerve gas.
(c) Mob violence.
(d) Radiation poisoning.
2. What career was Ann thinking of before the war?
(d) Computer programmer.
3. About whom does Ann ask Loomis?
(a) His son.
(d) His wife.
4. How does Ann know Mr. Loomis is doing better at the opening of Chapter 13?
(a) His respiration is closer to normal.
(b) He is hungry.
(c) His heartbeat has slowed.
(d) He is talking.
5. What does Ann do with what she finds?
(a) Tries to feed it/them.
(b) Takes it/them home.
(c) Leaves it/them where she finds it/them.
(d) Puts it/them where the parents can locate them.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Ann begin recording the events of her day?
2. What does Ann worry about if the stranger is still here in winter?
3. What did Ann and her brother realize about Burden Creek?
4. What is Mr. Loomis able to do on the fourth day after he is conscious?
5. Why does Ann accidentally hit Mr. Loomis in the face?
This section contains 281 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)