|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 8-9.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is another thing the visitor does soon after examining the green leaves of a tree?
(a) He checks the tree and area with a Geiger counter.
(b) He climbs the tree to reach the fruit.
(c) He shoots his rifle into the air.
(d) He plants an American flag in the soil by the tree.
2. What is Loomis' main health problem at this time?
(a) Sore muscles.
(b) Swollen lymph glands.
(c) Skin lesions.
3. Whom does the man feed?
(a) The chickens.
(b) The bull.
(d) The cows.
4. Why does Ann have Loomis move into the house?
(a) So he would feel good towards her.
(b) To care for him more easily.
(c) So he could help with the household chores.
(d) She leaves him in his tent.
5. What was the most noticeable thing about the man after he walks back to his cart?
(a) He was very old.
(b) He was heavily tanned.
(c) He was very pale.
(d) He has sores all over his face.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Ann observe as she sits in her cave at night?
2. What does Loomis' boss' invention do?
3. Who goes with Ann to gather the greens?
4. What does Ann think should possibly happen on her 17th birthday?
5. About whom does Ann ask Loomis?
This section contains 271 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)