|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 8-9.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. After four days, what does Loomis' temperature mean?
(a) He is pretty much cured.
(b) He is still in the interim period.
(c) He has the worse form of radiation.
(d) He will get sicker, but will most likely survive.
2. Who goes with Ann to gather the greens?
(b) A barn cat.
(d) The young bull.
3. What does Ann think Faro will do?
(a) Lead the man to her location.
(b) Bite the man.
(c) Become friends with the man.
(d) Run away again since there is a stranger at the house.
4. Why does Ann go down to the farm yard with her gun?
(a) To check on the man.
(b) To steal some eggs.
(c) To get Faro.
(d) To confront the man.
5. Of what is the man afraid?
(a) They will not be able to live through the winter on short provisions.
(b) He will die from radiation poisoning.
(c) Ann will make him leave.
(d) He does not say why he is afraid.
Short Answer Questions
1. What seems to puzzle the man after he goes inside Ann's home?
2. What does Ann decide to do about safety?
3. In addition to the suit, what does Loomis' group create that enables Loomis to survive a search for survivors?
4. What does Ann decide to plant?
5. Why does Ann decide to keep the man in sight for the first two or more?
This section contains 331 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)