|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 8-9.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Ann play for Mr. Loomis?
(a) The guitar.
(b) Her trumpet.
(c) The piano.
(d) Her clarinet.
2. About whom does Ann ask Loomis?
(b) His wife.
(c) His son.
3. What was the most noticeable thing about the man after he walks back to his cart?
(a) He has sores all over his face.
(b) He was very old.
(c) He was heavily tanned.
(d) He was very pale.
4. Why does Ann begin recording the events of her day?
(a) She cannot remember the details otherwise.
(b) Her teacher at school suggests it is a good thing to do.
(c) Her father appoints her as the historian.
(d) Her mother asks her to do so just before her mother dies.
5. Where has Ann been on the morning of the opening of the book?
(a) The doctor's office.
(d) In the hayloft.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Ann know what she states in the opening sentence?
2. What does the man do after using the Geiger counter?
3. What does Loomis say about the night the bombs fall?
4. What doesn't Ann think the man is in a car?
5. Why does Ann go down to the farm yard with her gun?
This section contains 313 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)