|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 8-9.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What animal ran off after Ann's family went exploring?
(a) The donkey.
(b) The cat.
(c) The dog.
(d) The horse.
2. Why doesn't Ann use the tractor?
(a) She does not know how to get it running.
(b) She needs gas.
(c) It is too big for the size of garden she is making.
(d) It has flat tires.
3. What does the man do after using the Geiger counter?
(a) Turn around to leave.
(b) Take off his mask.
(c) Clasps his hands and looks up and prays.
(d) Kneels and kisses the ground.
4. What would Ann like to have in a church if she ever got married?
(b) Apple blossoms.
(c) Water lilies.
(d) Wild flowers.
5. Why does Ann go down to the farm yard with her gun?
(a) To get Faro.
(b) To steal some eggs.
(c) To check on the man.
(d) To confront the man.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Ann think should possibly happen on her 17th birthday?
2. What is Loomis' main health problem at this time?
3. Why does Ann have Loomis move into the house?
4. For what does Ann really long?
5. With what information does the book open in the first sentence?
This section contains 268 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)