|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 8-9.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What animal ran off after Ann's family went exploring?
(a) The donkey.
(b) The horse.
(c) The cat.
(d) The dog.
2. What does Ann think Faro will do?
(a) Bite the man.
(b) Lead the man to her location.
(c) Run away again since there is a stranger at the house.
(d) Become friends with the man.
3. How long was the war?
(a) A week.
(b) They do not know.
(c) A couple months.
(d) A day.
4. What does the man do after using the Geiger counter?
(a) Clasps his hands and looks up and prays.
(b) Turn around to leave.
(c) Take off his mask.
(d) Kneels and kisses the ground.
5. Since it is June, what is urgent that Ann do?
(a) Let the rooster have access to the chickens.
(b) Can some of her garden asap.
(c) Get the cow pregnant again.
(d) Get the garden going.
Short Answer Questions
1. When Ann's father returns from scouting the first time he went out, what does he report finding?
2. What had the team just completed before the war?
3. What doesn't Ann think the man is in a car?
4. How does Ann know what she states in the opening sentence?
5. Why does Ann begin recording the events of her day?
This section contains 333 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)