|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 8-9.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does the man do at Burden Creek?
(a) Checks for radiation.
(b) Puts a chemical in the water.
(c) Takes a bath.
(d) Takes some soil samples of the creek bed.
2. What animal ran off after Ann's family went exploring?
(a) The dog.
(b) The cat.
(c) The donkey.
(d) The horse.
3. What happens when Ann asks him about the person in question 63?
(a) He starts sobbing.
(b) He drops his glass of water.
(c) He says he does not want to talk about it.
(d) He gets angry.
4. Where does Ann take the cows and young bull?
(a) To the neighobor's farm.
(b) No where.
(c) To a far pasture.
(d) To the cave.
5. For what does Ann really long?
(a) Fresh salad and greens.
(b) Her brother.
(c) Her mother.
(d) Her best friend.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Loomis get there from where he started?
2. Why does Ann begin recording the events of her day?
3. What does the man do after using the Geiger counter?
4. What is Loomis' main health problem at this time?
5. About what does Ann tell Loomis?
This section contains 259 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)