|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 6-7.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What bothers Ann about the man and her chickens?
(a) He can hear them.
(b) He kills one of them.
(c) He captures them and puts them in his cart.
(d) He eats some of her eggs.
2. Where is the man?
(a) Gathering eggs.
(b) In his tent unconscious.
(c) Swimming in the pond.
3. Why does Ann decide to keep the man in sight for the first two or more?
(a) To decide whether to kill him or not.
(b) To figure out a way to incapacitate him.
(c) To see if he discovers anything about her.
(d) To learn of his habits.
4. How does Ann know what she states in the opening sentence?
(a) They heard the news on the radio.
(b) The dog herds the cows home who kick at Ann.
(c) Someone has been shooting a rifle.
(d) She sees smoke.
5. Who returns to the valley?
(c) The Kleins.
(d) No one.
Short Answer Questions
1. What did the man lay on top of his cart?
2. What seems to puzzle the man after he goes inside Ann's home?
3. Why does Ann have Loomis move into the house?
4. About what does Ann tell Loomis?
5. What had the team just completed before the war?
This section contains 295 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)