|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 6-7.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What animal ran off after Ann's family went exploring?
(a) The cat.
(b) The dog.
(c) The donkey.
(d) The horse.
2. About what does Ann tell Loomis?
(a) Her family.
(b) Her cellar with lots of canned goods.
(c) Her radio that is still working.
(d) Her secret diary.
3. What doesn't Ann think the man is in a car?
(a) It would be too radioactive.
(b) It would run out of gas.
(c) She thinks he is probably driving a car.
(d) It would be bringing him there faster.
4. Of what is the man afraid?
(a) Ann will make him leave.
(b) They will not be able to live through the winter on short provisions.
(c) He does not say why he is afraid.
(d) He will die from radiation poisoning.
5. What does Loomis say about the night the bombs fall?
(a) He and seven others were in the lab when the bombs fell.
(b) He and his wife were talking on the phone when it goes dead.
(c) He is alone in the lab.
(d) He was on his way to pick up his children.
Short Answer Questions
1. How long was the war?
2. What is Ann's first impulse when the man yells for anyone?
3. What intrigues the man as he is making breakfast?
4. Why does Ann decide to keep the man in sight for the first two or more?
5. What does the man do at the pond?
This section contains 315 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)