|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 6-7.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Ann decide she should do?
(a) Live in the tent.
(b) Cook better meals since there was another person to feed.
(c) Bring Faro in the house.
(d) Live in the cave.
2. Why does Ann go down to the farm yard with her gun?
(a) To steal some eggs.
(b) To get Faro.
(c) To check on the man.
(d) To confront the man.
3. In what month does the book open?
4. Who was to come to the lab where Loomis worked?
(a) The President.
(b) The military.
(c) His children.
(d) A panel of judges for the Noble laureate committee.
5. What did Loomis' boss invent?
(a) A new kind of Geiger counter.
(b) A new kind of metal.
(c) An amoeba.
(d) A polymer.
Short Answer Questions
1. Whom does the man feed?
2. What does Ann hope?
3. What does Ann do to the chickens before hiding out?
4. What does the man do at Burden Creek?
5. Why doesn't Ann use the tractor?
This section contains 260 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)