|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 6-7.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What was John Loomis' occupation?
2. Of what does Loomis say Ann's family probably died?
(a) Nerve gas.
(b) Mob violence.
(d) Radiation poisoning.
3. With what information does the book open in the first sentence?
(a) Someone is coming.
(b) There was a nuclear holocaust.
(c) The cows are acting strangely.
(d) Ann and her family are alone in the valley.
4. Who is Dr. Kylmer?
(a) Loomis' best friend.
(b) A man who invented a special radiation counter.
(c) A man who worked with Edward.
(d) Loomis' brother-in-law.
5. Whom does the man feed?
(b) The cows.
(c) The bull.
(d) The chickens.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does her parents say they are going first in their explorations?
2. What had the team just completed before the war?
3. What animal ran off after Ann's family went exploring?
4. What does Ann play for Mr. Loomis?
5. In what month does the book open?
This section contains 199 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)