|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 6-7.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Ann decide to keep the man in sight for the first two or more?
(a) To decide whether to kill him or not.
(b) To see if he discovers anything about her.
(c) To learn of his habits.
(d) To figure out a way to incapacitate him.
2. What had the team just completed before the war?
(a) A suit of the special metal.
(b) A suit of the polymer.
(c) A suit made of kevlar.
(d) A suit made of a silk like material that the amoeba creates.
3. What does the man set up in the front yard?
(a) A radio transmitter.
(b) A tent.
(c) A water purification filter.
(d) A hand-cranked generator.
4. Of what is the man afraid?
(a) He will die from radiation poisoning.
(b) Ann will make him leave.
(c) He does not say why he is afraid.
(d) They will not be able to live through the winter on short provisions.
5. What does Ann think the visitor is bringing?
(c) Heavy equipment and/or supplies.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does the man notice in Burden Creek?
2. For what is Loomis searching?
3. What is the man wearing who arrives in Ann's sight?
4. Why does Ann begin recording the events of her day?
5. What does Loomis' boss' invention do?
This section contains 283 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)