|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 6-7.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How long are Ann's parents and brother gone when they go out?
(a) They never return.
(b) Just a few hours.
(c) A month.
(d) Several days.
2. How does Loomis get there from where he started?
(a) Horseback until the horse dies.
(c) Car until he ran out of gas.
3. About how far is Claypole Ridge?
(a) 2 miles.
(b) 15 miles.
(c) 32 miles.
(d) Over 50 miles away.
4. From where is the pond fed?
(a) Burden Creek.
(b) A well that is not capped.
(c) Ann does not know.
(d) An underground spring.
5. Of what does Loomis say Ann's family probably died?
(a) Mob violence.
(b) Radiation poisoning.
(c) Nerve gas.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does the man set up in the front yard?
2. What had the team just completed before the war?
3. What does Loomis say about the night the bombs fall?
4. In addition to the suit, what does Loomis' group create that enables Loomis to survive a search for survivors?
5. How long was the war?
This section contains 265 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)