|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 6-7.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does the man do at the pond?
(a) Puts a chemical in the water.
(c) Takes a reading with some kind of instrument.
(d) Goes fishing.
2. How long was the war?
(a) A week.
(b) A day.
(c) A couple months.
(d) They do not know.
3. For what does Ann really long?
(a) Fresh salad and greens.
(b) Her mother.
(c) Her brother.
(d) Her best friend.
4. After four days, what does Loomis' temperature mean?
(a) He is pretty much cured.
(b) He will get sicker, but will most likely survive.
(c) He is still in the interim period.
(d) He has the worse form of radiation.
5. What is Ann's first impulse when the man yells for anyone?
(a) To answer him.
(b) To shoot him.
(c) To get up to the cave.
(d) To send Faro down to him.
Short Answer Questions
1. What was John Loomis' occupation?
2. What does the man do after using the Geiger counter?
3. How does Ann feel about the man being there as she gets ready to sleep that night?
4. What happens when Ann asks him about the person in question 63?
5. How long are Ann's parents and brother gone when they go out?
This section contains 242 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)