|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 6-7.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where is Loomis from?
(c) North Platte.
2. What does Ann decide she should do?
(a) Bring Faro in the house.
(b) Cook better meals since there was another person to feed.
(c) Live in the cave.
(d) Live in the tent.
3. From where is the pond fed?
(a) Ann does not know.
(b) Burden Creek.
(c) An underground spring.
(d) A well that is not capped.
4. After four days, what does Loomis' temperature mean?
(a) He is pretty much cured.
(b) He will get sicker, but will most likely survive.
(c) He has the worse form of radiation.
(d) He is still in the interim period.
5. What does the man notice in Burden Creek?
(a) Lots of algae.
(b) Some turtles.
(c) A lack of animal life in the creek.
(d) Large mouth bass.
Short Answer Questions
1. In addition to the suit, what does Loomis' group create that enables Loomis to survive a search for survivors?
2. What seems to puzzle the man after he goes inside Ann's home?
3. What did the man lay on top of his cart?
4. About whom does Ann ask Loomis?
5. For what does Ann really long?
This section contains 250 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)