|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 6-7.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does the man do at Burden Creek?
(a) Puts a chemical in the water.
(b) Checks for radiation.
(c) Takes a bath.
(d) Takes some soil samples of the creek bed.
2. Why does Ann have Loomis move into the house?
(a) So he would feel good towards her.
(b) To care for him more easily.
(c) So he could help with the household chores.
(d) She leaves him in his tent.
3. What did Ann and her brother realize about Burden Creek?
(a) It is poisoned.
(b) It's flow changed.
(c) It is good water.
(d) It could be use to generate electricity.
4. How long are Ann's parents and brother gone when they go out?
(a) A month.
(b) Just a few hours.
(c) Several days.
(d) They never return.
5. Where has Ann been on the morning of the opening of the book?
(b) In the hayloft.
(c) The doctor's office.
Short Answer Questions
1. What bothers Ann about the man and her chickens?
2. Who returns to the valley?
3. What does Ann fear about Loomis?
4. Of what is the man afraid?
5. What does Loomis' boss' invention do?
This section contains 264 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)