Eight Week Quiz F
|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 21-23.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Mr. Loomis able to do on the fourth day after he is conscious?
(a) Feed himself.
(b) Get out of bed.
(c) Go outside to feed the chickens.
(d) Go outside and shuck peas.
2. From where is the pond fed?
(a) Ann does not know.
(b) Burden Creek.
(c) An underground spring.
(d) A well that is not capped.
3. What does Ann fear about Loomis?
(a) He will start trying to boss her around.
(b) He might be getting delirious again.
(c) He will want to get married.
(d) He will leave.
4. How high is Loomis' fever in Chapter 11?
(a) Too high for the thermometer to record.
(b) It has dropped to normal.
(c) It has gone down two degrees.
(d) It is holding at 103.
5. Who goes with Ann to gather the greens?
(a) A barn cat.
(d) The young bull.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why doesn't Loomis go with Ann?
2. Why does Ann change her approach to the farm?
3. What does Ann think about Loomis and Edward?
4. What does Ann play for Mr. Loomis?
5. About whom does Ann ask Loomis?
This section contains 261 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)