Eight Week Quiz D
|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 8-9.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Ann decide she should do?
(a) Cook better meals since there was another person to feed.
(b) Bring Faro in the house.
(c) Live in the cave.
(d) Live in the tent.
2. What doesn't Ann think the man is in a car?
(a) She thinks he is probably driving a car.
(b) It would be too radioactive.
(c) It would run out of gas.
(d) It would be bringing him there faster.
3. What does the man do at Burden Creek?
(a) Checks for radiation.
(b) Puts a chemical in the water.
(c) Takes some soil samples of the creek bed.
(d) Takes a bath.
4. How does Loomis get there from where he started?
(c) Horseback until the horse dies.
(d) Car until he ran out of gas.
5. About what does Ann worry?
(a) The man will leave right away.
(b) She should have warned the man about Burden Creek.
(c) The man will kill one of the cows.
(d) The man will eat all the chickens and there will be none left to reproduce.
Short Answer Questions
1. Of what is the man afraid?
2. What does Loomis think the Creek water could do?
3. How many people has Loomis met on his journey?
4. What does the man do at the pond?
5. How does Ann feel about the man being there as she gets ready to sleep that night?
This section contains 288 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)