|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 6-7.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. For what is Loomis searching?
(a) His wife.
(b) His young son and daughter.
(c) His parents.
2. How long are Ann's parents and brother gone when they go out?
(a) Just a few hours.
(b) They never return.
(c) Several days.
(d) A month.
3. What seems to puzzle the man after he goes inside Ann's home?
(a) There are green plants in the sunroom.
(b) No one is there.
(c) Faro isn't barking at the man.
(d) There is fresh food in the cabinets.
4. Who returns to the valley?
(a) No one.
(b) The Kleins.
5. What does Ann decide she should do?
(a) Live in the cave.
(b) Live in the tent.
(c) Bring Faro in the house.
(d) Cook better meals since there was another person to feed.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does the man do at the pond?
2. After four days, what does Loomis' temperature mean?
3. What does Ann think Faro will do?
4. What is Ann's first impulse when the man yells for anyone?
5. What does the visitor do when he first arrives over a hill and sees the green valley?
This section contains 278 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)