Quiz: Chapters 8-9
|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
Directions: Circle the correct answer.
1. What is Loomis doing when Ann returns home?
a) Playing the piano.
b) Checking the radiation levels of the Creek.
c) Writing out instructions for a windmill.
d) Cutting firewood.
2. What is Loomis' main health problem at this time?
a) Sore muscles.
c) Skin lesions.
d) Swollen lymph glands.
3. What does Ann decide she will do after cooking breakfast?
a) Go to the store.
b) Go fishing.
c) Write in her journal.
d) Practice the piano.
4. What does Loomis think the Creek water could do?
a) Keep trespassers away.
b) Eventually become harmless.
c) Pollute the pond.
d) Generate electricity.
5. What does Loomis show Ann in one of her father's books?
This section contains 265 words|
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)