|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 21-23.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Ann know how to change the sheets with someone in the bed?
(a) Her mom, who is a nurse, taught her.
(b) From a class she took.
(c) She looked it up in a book at the library.
(d) She just does the best she can.
2. What does the man set up in the front yard?
(a) A hand-cranked generator.
(b) A radio transmitter.
(c) A tent.
(d) A water purification filter.
3. What is Loomis' main health problem at this time?
(a) Swollen lymph glands.
(c) Sore muscles.
(d) Skin lesions.
4. How does Loomis get supplies while Ann is hiding out before he shot her?
(a) She had been bringing them and put them on the porch for him.
(b) He has been going to the store himself.
(c) He hasn't.
(d) He has met her halfway to the store.
5. What does Ann think should possibly happen on her 17th birthday?
(a) Getting married.
(b) Trying to get pregnant.
(c) Trying to contact others in the midwest which did not get hit so badly.
(d) Leaving the valley.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is Dr. Kylmer?
2. What is Loomis doing when Ann returns home?
3. What does Loomis show Ann in one of her father's books?
4. What does Ann play for Mr. Loomis?
5. How does Ann know Mr. Loomis is doing better at the opening of Chapter 13?
This section contains 293 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)