|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 21-23.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Ann realize about why Loomis shoots her?
(a) He shoot her to kill her or he would have used his smaller caliber rifle.
(b) He wanted to incapacitate her only so she would need him.
(c) That he is mean.
(d) He does not know how to use a rifle.
2. What does Loomis do with Faro?
(a) Sends him away.
(b) Kicks him.
(c) Feeds him and then ties him.
3. What is Loomis doing when Ann returns home?
(a) Playing the piano.
(b) Writing out instructions for a windmill.
(c) Checking the radiation levels of the Creek.
(d) Cutting firewood.
4. What does Loomis do at Ann's cave?
(a) He does not find the cave.
(b) Burns all her stuff.
(c) Sits and waits for her.
(d) Leaves a note.
5. What happens when Ann asks him about the person in question 63?
(a) He says he does not want to talk about it.
(b) He starts sobbing.
(c) He drops his glass of water.
(d) He gets angry.
Short Answer Questions
1. What makes Ann think about Edward all of a sudden?
2. What did Loomis' boss invent?
3. What does the man do at Burden Creek?
4. Why does Ann go to the farm the morning after Loomis searched for Ann in the store apartment?
5. For what does Ann really long?
This section contains 297 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)