|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 21-23.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Loomis think the Creek water could do?
(a) Generate electricity.
(b) Eventually become harmless.
(c) Pollute the pond.
(d) Keep trespassers away.
2. What does Ann make that turns out perfect?
(a) A quilt.
(b) A roast in her new oven.
(c) Fudge on her new oven.
(d) A birthday cake.
3. For what is Loomis searching?
(a) His wife.
(b) His parents.
(c) His young son and daughter.
4. What does Ann worry about concerning the tomatoes?
(a) How to get them canned when she is not living at the house.
(b) The beetles are eating a lot of them.
(c) They need special fertilizer.
(d) They are stunted and she wonders if it's radiation.
5. What does Ann do with what she finds?
(a) Leaves it/them where she finds it/them.
(b) Takes it/them home.
(c) Tries to feed it/them.
(d) Puts it/them where the parents can locate them.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Ann play the piano that evening?
2. Where does Ann go the next morning after Loomis was delirious?
3. What does Ann discover when she goes to start the tractor?
4. What had the team just completed before the war?
5. Why does Ann change her approach to the farm?
This section contains 301 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)