|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 21-23.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What happens when Ann asks him about the person in question 63?
(a) He gets angry.
(b) He starts sobbing.
(c) He drops his glass of water.
(d) He says he does not want to talk about it.
2. How does Ann feel about the man being there as she gets ready to sleep that night?
(b) Fearful but companionable.
3. What does Ann do with Loomis' gun?
(a) Hides it in the attic.
(b) Hides it in the hayloft.
(c) Takes it from Loomis.
(d) Throws it in the creek.
4. How many people has Loomis met on his journey?
(a) Several thousand.
(b) None besides Ann.
(c) Two others besides Ann.
(d) Less than a dozen.
5. What does Ann decide to do about safety?
(a) She will hide from whoever is coming towards the valley.
(b) She will hide all the guns in the cave.
(c) She won't swim alone.
(d) She will rig up an alram system.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Ann accidentally hit Mr. Loomis in the face?
2. Where does her parents say they are going first in their explorations?
3. What does Ann count at Mr. Loomis' bedside?
4. Of what does Loomis say Ann's family probably died?
5. How many bags of fertilizer does Ann estimate are at the store?
This section contains 261 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)