|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 21-23.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What supports Ann's theory about Loomis and Edward?
(a) A letter Ann finds from Loomis describing his feelings about Edward's death.
(b) A letter Ann finds addressed to Edward's wife from Loomis.
(c) A letter Ann finds addressed to Edward.
(d) Patched holes in the radiation suit.
2. When Ann's father returns from scouting the first time he went out, what does he report finding?
(a) Some areas still have a few people.
(b) Only a few have died around a 50 mile radius of their place.
(c) Lots of dead bodies.
(d) He never returned from his scouting expedition.
3. What happens in the middle of the night?
(a) Loomis tries to pin Ann to the bed.
(b) Ann hears a crash in the kitchen.
(c) Ann has a nightmare that wakes Loomis.
(d) Loomis chokes and almost dies.
4. About what does Ann worry?
(a) The man will kill one of the cows.
(b) She should have warned the man about Burden Creek.
(c) The man will leave right away.
(d) The man will eat all the chickens and there will be none left to reproduce.
5. What bothers Ann about the man and her chickens?
(a) He captures them and puts them in his cart.
(b) He can hear them.
(c) He eats some of her eggs.
(d) He kills one of them.
Short Answer Questions
1. What was John Loomis' occupation?
2. How many bags of fertilizer does Ann estimate are at the store?
3. Where is Loomis from?
4. What does Loomis tell Ann he heard while delirious?
5. What does Ann think should possibly happen on her 17th birthday?
This section contains 283 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)