|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 21-23.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Ann decide she should do?
(a) Live in the tent.
(b) Cook better meals since there was another person to feed.
(c) Bring Faro in the house.
(d) Live in the cave.
2. What does Ann do in response to her belief about Loomis and Edward?
(a) Asks Loomis.
(b) Goes through the rest of Loomis' belongings.
(c) Adopts a wait and see attitude.
(d) Goes to the church to pray.
3. What career was Ann thinking of before the war?
(c) Computer programmer.
4. What does the man do at the pond?
(a) Goes fishing.
(b) Puts a chemical in the water.
(d) Takes a reading with some kind of instrument.
5. What does Ann use to gather greens?
(a) A wheelbarrow.
(b) The basket her mother always used.
(c) A plastic grocery bag.
(d) A rolling suitcase.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Mr. Loomis seem upset about Ann doing while he was delirious?
2. What supports Ann's theory about Loomis and Edward?
3. What inspires Ann to make a salad?
4. For what is Loomis searching?
5. Why does Ann play the piano that evening?
This section contains 280 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)