|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 21-23.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Ann decide to haul with the tractor?
(a) A large water feeding trough.
(b) A few tree logs.
(c) The wood stove.
(d) Some large blocks of concrete.
2. What is Loomis' main health problem at this time?
(b) Swollen lymph glands.
(c) Skin lesions.
(d) Sore muscles.
3. What does Ann decide she should do?
(a) Bring Faro in the house.
(b) Live in the tent.
(c) Live in the cave.
(d) Cook better meals since there was another person to feed.
4. What does Ann see when she goes and looks out of the boundaries of her valley?
(a) A valley about 40 miles away that has signs of life.
(b) Lots of animals but no people.
(c) Smoke in three different directions.
(d) Everything is dead.
5. How does Ann know how to change the sheets with someone in the bed?
(a) She just does the best she can.
(b) She looked it up in a book at the library.
(c) Her mom, who is a nurse, taught her.
(d) From a class she took.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Ann decide to do about safety?
2. What does Ann do with Loomis' gun?
3. Where does Ann move?
4. How many bags of fertilizer does Ann estimate are at the store?
5. What does Ann discover when she goes to start the tractor?
This section contains 276 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)