|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 21-23.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Loomis doing with his gun when Ann returns?
(a) Trying to stick the barrel end in his mouth.
(b) Smashing articles in the house with it.
(c) Cleaning it.
(d) Shooting it at the top of the house.
2. Who returns to the valley?
(c) No one.
(d) The Kleins.
3. What does Ann do the morning after leaving the house during the night?
(a) Takes a gun to confront Loomis.
(b) Gives Loomis an ultimatum.
(c) Watches Loomis from afar.
(d) Writes Loomis a note.
4. What would Ann like to have in a church if she ever got married?
(a) Wild flowers.
(b) Water lilies.
(c) Apple blossoms.
5. About whom does Ann ask Loomis?
(a) His son.
(b) His wife.
Short Answer Questions
1. What bothers Ann about the man and her chickens?
2. Where does Ann take the cows and young bull?
3. What supports Ann's theory about Loomis and Edward?
4. Why does Ann decide to kill one of the older hens?
5. What did the man lay on top of his cart?
This section contains 266 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)