|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 6-7.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. After four days, what does Loomis' temperature mean?
(a) He is still in the interim period.
(b) He will get sicker, but will most likely survive.
(c) He has the worse form of radiation.
(d) He is pretty much cured.
2. From where is the pond fed?
(a) An underground spring.
(b) Burden Creek.
(c) Ann does not know.
(d) A well that is not capped.
3. What does the man do at the pond?
(b) Puts a chemical in the water.
(c) Takes a reading with some kind of instrument.
(d) Goes fishing.
4. Why does Ann go down to the farm yard with her gun?
(a) To get Faro.
(b) To check on the man.
(c) To confront the man.
(d) To steal some eggs.
5. What does the man do after using the Geiger counter?
(a) Kneels and kisses the ground.
(b) Turn around to leave.
(c) Clasps his hands and looks up and prays.
(d) Take off his mask.
Short Answer Questions
1. How long are Ann's parents and brother gone when they go out?
2. Of what does Loomis say Ann's family probably died?
3. Where does her parents say they are going first in their explorations?
4. With what information does the book open in the first sentence?
5. Who was to come to the lab where Loomis worked?
This section contains 264 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)