|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 6-7.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How long are Ann's parents and brother gone when they go out?
(a) They never return.
(b) Just a few hours.
(c) A month.
(d) Several days.
2. After four days, what does Loomis' temperature mean?
(a) He will get sicker, but will most likely survive.
(b) He is pretty much cured.
(c) He has the worse form of radiation.
(d) He is still in the interim period.
3. What does the visitor do when he first arrives over a hill and sees the green valley?
(a) He drops to his knees and prays.
(b) He stands and stares for a few minutes.
(c) He runs forward waving his arms.
(d) He sobs hysterically.
4. What seems to puzzle the man after he goes inside Ann's home?
(a) Faro isn't barking at the man.
(b) No one is there.
(c) There are green plants in the sunroom.
(d) There is fresh food in the cabinets.
5. Of what does Loomis say Ann's family probably died?
(a) Mob violence.
(b) Nerve gas.
(c) Radiation poisoning.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Ann do to the chickens before hiding out?
2. Who is Dr. Kylmer?
3. How many people has Loomis met on his journey?
4. What does Ann hope?
5. How does Loomis get there from where he started?
This section contains 292 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)