|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 6-7.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Of what is the man afraid?
(a) He does not say why he is afraid.
(b) They will not be able to live through the winter on short provisions.
(c) He will die from radiation poisoning.
(d) Ann will make him leave.
2. Why does Ann decide to keep the man in sight for the first two or more?
(a) To decide whether to kill him or not.
(b) To see if he discovers anything about her.
(c) To figure out a way to incapacitate him.
(d) To learn of his habits.
3. Since it is June, what is urgent that Ann do?
(a) Can some of her garden asap.
(b) Get the garden going.
(c) Get the cow pregnant again.
(d) Let the rooster have access to the chickens.
4. Where is the man?
(a) In his tent unconscious.
(b) Gathering eggs.
(c) Swimming in the pond.
5. What does Ann think the visitor is bringing?
(a) Heavy equipment and/or supplies.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Ann hope?
2. How long was the war?
3. How does Ann feel about the man being there as she gets ready to sleep that night?
4. About what does Ann tell Loomis?
5. What does Ann observe as she sits in her cave at night?
This section contains 288 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)