|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 6-7.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Ann hope?
(a) The calf will keep the cow from getting uncomfortable with too much milk.
(b) The cows will be too skittish to get near the man.
(c) Faro will not show up.
(d) The Creek is no longer radioactive.
2. What did Loomis' boss invent?
(a) A polymer.
(b) A new kind of Geiger counter.
(c) A new kind of metal.
(d) An amoeba.
3. Why does Ann begin recording the events of her day?
(a) Her mother asks her to do so just before her mother dies.
(b) She cannot remember the details otherwise.
(c) Her father appoints her as the historian.
(d) Her teacher at school suggests it is a good thing to do.
4. Of what does Loomis say Ann's family probably died?
(a) Nerve gas.
(c) Mob violence.
(d) Radiation poisoning.
5. For what is Loomis searching?
(a) His young son and daughter.
(b) His parents.
(d) His wife.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does the man do at the pond?
2. What bothers Ann about the man and her chickens?
3. What does Ann fear about Loomis?
4. What does Ann decide to do about safety?
5. What does Ann think the visitor is bringing?
This section contains 278 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)