|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 6-7.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. After four days, what does Loomis' temperature mean?
(a) He is pretty much cured.
(b) He will get sicker, but will most likely survive.
(c) He has the worse form of radiation.
(d) He is still in the interim period.
2. Where is Loomis from?
(a) North Platte.
3. What does the visitor do when he first arrives over a hill and sees the green valley?
(a) He stands and stares for a few minutes.
(b) He runs forward waving his arms.
(c) He drops to his knees and prays.
(d) He sobs hysterically.
4. From where is the pond fed?
(a) An underground spring.
(b) A well that is not capped.
(c) Ann does not know.
(d) Burden Creek.
5. How does Loomis get there from where he started?
(a) Car until he ran out of gas.
(b) Horseback until the horse dies.
Short Answer Questions
1. What seems to puzzle the man after he goes inside Ann's home?
2. What does Ann think Faro will do?
3. Why does Ann decide to keep the man in sight for the first two or more?
4. Who returns to the valley?
5. Whom does the man feed?
This section contains 266 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)