|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 6-7.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does Ann take the cows and young bull?
(a) To the neighobor's farm.
(b) No where.
(c) To a far pasture.
(d) To the cave.
2. What does Ann fear about Loomis?
(a) He will want to get married.
(b) He will leave.
(c) He will start trying to boss her around.
(d) He might be getting delirious again.
3. What bothers Ann about the man and her chickens?
(a) He eats some of her eggs.
(b) He captures them and puts them in his cart.
(c) He can hear them.
(d) He kills one of them.
4. Why does Ann decide to hide from a visitor?
(a) She wants to surprise them.
(b) She has no decent clothes.
(c) She decides there are worse things than being alone.
(d) She does not want to scare the person.
5. Why does Ann go down to the farm yard with her gun?
(a) To steal some eggs.
(b) To confront the man.
(c) To check on the man.
(d) To get Faro.
Short Answer Questions
1. After four days, what does Loomis' temperature mean?
2. How does Ann know what she states in the opening sentence?
3. Why does Ann begin recording the events of her day?
4. Whom does the man feed?
5. What does Ann think Faro will do?
This section contains 312 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)