|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 10-12.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. For what is Loomis searching?
(b) His young son and daughter.
(c) His wife.
(d) His parents.
2. What would Ann like to have in a church if she ever got married?
(a) Water lilies.
(b) Wild flowers.
(c) Apple blossoms.
3. From where is the pond fed?
(a) A well that is not capped.
(b) An underground spring.
(c) Burden Creek.
(d) Ann does not know.
4. What supports Ann's theory about Loomis and Edward?
(a) A letter Ann finds from Loomis describing his feelings about Edward's death.
(b) Patched holes in the radiation suit.
(c) A letter Ann finds addressed to Edward's wife from Loomis.
(d) A letter Ann finds addressed to Edward.
5. Why does Ann play the piano that evening?
(a) She is bored.
(b) It makes her feel more hopeful.
(c) In the hopes it will soothe Mr. Loomis.
(d) She does not want to lose the skill she has.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does the man do after using the Geiger counter?
2. What does Ann worry about if the stranger is still here in winter?
3. What does the visitor do when he first arrives over a hill and sees the green valley?
4. What set of reading material does Ann give Loomis?
5. How does Loomis get there from where he started?
This section contains 293 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)