|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 10-12.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What doesn't Ann think the man is in a car?
(a) She thinks he is probably driving a car.
(b) It would be too radioactive.
(c) It would run out of gas.
(d) It would be bringing him there faster.
2. What does Ann hope?
(a) Faro will not show up.
(b) The cows will be too skittish to get near the man.
(c) The calf will keep the cow from getting uncomfortable with too much milk.
(d) The Creek is no longer radioactive.
3. What does Ann do for Mr. Loomis?
(a) Puts him in bed.
(b) Shaves him.
(c) Puts him in a cool tub of water.
(d) Gives him antibiotics.
4. What does Ann do after putting Loomis back in bed in the morning?
(a) Gets some paper for him to write on.
(b) Makes him some chicken soup.
(c) Takes his temperature again.
(d) Ties him to the bedposts to keep him from harming himself.
5. Why doesn't Loomis go with Ann?
(a) He needs to work on generator plans.
(b) He wants to try contacting others with Ann's radio.
(c) He is too weak.
(d) He wants to write in his journal.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Ann go down to the farm yard with her gun?
2. How does Ann spend much of the next day?
3. What does Ann count at Mr. Loomis' bedside?
4. Who returns to the valley?
5. About whom does Ann ask Loomis?
This section contains 279 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)