|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 10-12.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Loomis' boss' invention do?
(a) Eats radiation.
(b) Detects a special type of radiation.
(c) Absorbs radiation.
(d) Repels radiation.
2. Why does Ann decide to keep the man in sight for the first two or more?
(a) To decide whether to kill him or not.
(b) To figure out a way to incapacitate him.
(c) To see if he discovers anything about her.
(d) To learn of his habits.
3. Where is Loomis from?
(c) North Platte.
4. What does the man notice in Burden Creek?
(a) Some turtles.
(b) Lots of algae.
(c) Large mouth bass.
(d) A lack of animal life in the creek.
5. In addition to the suit, what does Loomis' group create that enables Loomis to survive a search for survivors?
(a) A fillter to cleanse water of radiation.
(c) An invisible dome to keep fallout off his cart and supplies.
(d) A filter to make water usuable.
Short Answer Questions
1. For what is Loomis searching?
2. What did Ann and her brother realize about Burden Creek?
3. In what month does the book open?
4. What does Ann think Faro will do?
5. How does Ann know what she states in the opening sentence?
This section contains 262 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)