|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 10-12.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does the man do at the pond?
(a) Takes a reading with some kind of instrument.
(c) Goes fishing.
(d) Puts a chemical in the water.
2. What is wrong with Loomis at the opening of Chapter 10?
(a) He broke a finger.
(b) He broke a bone in his foot.
(d) He is running a high fever.
3. What is Loomis' main health problem at this time?
(a) Swollen lymph glands.
(b) Skin lesions.
(d) Sore muscles.
4. About what does Ann worry?
(a) The man will eat all the chickens and there will be none left to reproduce.
(b) She should have warned the man about Burden Creek.
(c) The man will leave right away.
(d) The man will kill one of the cows.
5. How many people has Loomis met on his journey?
(a) None besides Ann.
(b) Two others besides Ann.
(c) Less than a dozen.
(d) Several thousand.
Short Answer Questions
1. About whom does Ann ask Loomis?
2. What does the man set up in the front yard?
3. How does Ann spend much of the next day?
4. What does Ann decide she will do after cooking breakfast?
5. What does Ann think should possibly happen on her 17th birthday?
This section contains 252 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)