|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 10-12.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Ann observe as she sits in her cave at night?
(a) The person seems young.
(b) The cows had returned to the barn.
(c) There might be more than one visitor.
(d) The visitor had built a fire in the yard.
2. What does Ann decide to plant?
(a) Wheat and beans.
(b) Corn and wheat.
(c) Corn and beans.
(d) Cabbage and corn.
3. What is Loomis' main health problem at this time?
(a) Skin lesions.
(c) Swollen lymph glands.
(d) Sore muscles.
4. What does Ann play for Mr. Loomis?
(a) Her clarinet.
(b) Her trumpet.
(c) The guitar.
(d) The piano.
5. From where is the pond fed?
(a) Ann does not know.
(b) Burden Creek.
(c) A well that is not capped.
(d) An underground spring.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Ann do with Loomis' gun?
2. What does Loomis say about the night the bombs fall?
3. What was the most noticeable thing about the man after he walks back to his cart?
4. What is another thing the visitor does soon after examining the green leaves of a tree?
5. About how far is Claypole Ridge?
This section contains 286 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)