|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 10-12.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who was to come to the lab where Loomis worked?
(a) The President.
(b) The military.
(c) His children.
(d) A panel of judges for the Noble laureate committee.
2. What does the man do at the pond?
(a) Goes fishing.
(c) Takes a reading with some kind of instrument.
(d) Puts a chemical in the water.
3. After four days, what does Loomis' temperature mean?
(a) He has the worse form of radiation.
(b) He is pretty much cured.
(c) He will get sicker, but will most likely survive.
(d) He is still in the interim period.
4. What does Loomis' boss' invention do?
(a) Eats radiation.
(b) Repels radiation.
(c) Detects a special type of radiation.
(d) Absorbs radiation.
5. How long was the war?
(a) A week.
(b) A couple months.
(c) A day.
(d) They do not know.
Short Answer Questions
1. How long are Ann's parents and brother gone when they go out?
2. Of what does Loomis say Ann's family probably died?
3. When Ann's father returns from scouting the first time he went out, what does he report finding?
4. Where does Ann go the next morning after Loomis was delirious?
5. What does Ann think about Loomis and Edward?
This section contains 268 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)