|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 10-12.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Whom does the man feed?
(a) The bull.
(b) The cows.
(d) The chickens.
2. What does Ann do in response to her belief about Loomis and Edward?
(a) Asks Loomis.
(b) Goes through the rest of Loomis' belongings.
(c) Goes to the church to pray.
(d) Adopts a wait and see attitude.
3. Of what is the man afraid?
(a) He does not say why he is afraid.
(b) Ann will make him leave.
(c) They will not be able to live through the winter on short provisions.
(d) He will die from radiation poisoning.
4. What does Ann do for Mr. Loomis?
(a) Gives him antibiotics.
(b) Puts him in a cool tub of water.
(c) Shaves him.
(d) Puts him in bed.
5. What does Ann fear about Loomis?
(a) He will start trying to boss her around.
(b) He might be getting delirious again.
(c) He will want to get married.
(d) He will leave.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does the man notice in Burden Creek?
2. What is the man wearing who arrives in Ann's sight?
3. What does Faro point to in the field?
4. What supports Ann's theory about Loomis and Edward?
5. How does Loomis get there from where he started?
This section contains 264 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)