|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 10-12.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Loomis think the Creek water could do?
(a) Eventually become harmless.
(b) Keep trespassers away.
(c) Generate electricity.
(d) Pollute the pond.
2. What does Ann decide to plant?
(a) Wheat and beans.
(b) Cabbage and corn.
(c) Corn and wheat.
(d) Corn and beans.
3. When Ann's father returns from scouting the first time he went out, what does he report finding?
(a) Only a few have died around a 50 mile radius of their place.
(b) He never returned from his scouting expedition.
(c) Some areas still have a few people.
(d) Lots of dead bodies.
4. What does Ann do for Mr. Loomis?
(a) Gives him antibiotics.
(b) Puts him in bed.
(c) Puts him in a cool tub of water.
(d) Shaves him.
5. What is Loomis doing when Ann returns home?
(a) Playing the piano.
(b) Cutting firewood.
(c) Checking the radiation levels of the Creek.
(d) Writing out instructions for a windmill.
Short Answer Questions
1. About whom does Ann ask Loomis?
2. With what information does the book open in the first sentence?
3. Who goes with Ann to gather the greens?
4. After four days, what does Loomis' temperature mean?
5. What does the man do after using the Geiger counter?
This section contains 263 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)