|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 10-12.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Ann do in response to her belief about Loomis and Edward?
(a) Goes to the church to pray.
(b) Adopts a wait and see attitude.
(c) Asks Loomis.
(d) Goes through the rest of Loomis' belongings.
2. For what is Loomis searching?
(a) His parents.
(c) His wife.
(d) His young son and daughter.
3. What did Loomis' boss invent?
(a) A new kind of metal.
(b) An amoeba.
(c) A new kind of Geiger counter.
(d) A polymer.
4. Why does Ann begin recording the events of her day?
(a) Her father appoints her as the historian.
(b) She cannot remember the details otherwise.
(c) Her teacher at school suggests it is a good thing to do.
(d) Her mother asks her to do so just before her mother dies.
5. What does Loomis' boss' invention do?
(a) Eats radiation.
(b) Repels radiation.
(c) Absorbs radiation.
(d) Detects a special type of radiation.
Short Answer Questions
1. What supports Ann's theory about Loomis and Edward?
2. What does Ann do with Loomis' gun?
3. Why is Ann afraid to leave the house?
4. Where does Ann take the cows and young bull?
5. What does Ann give Loomis?
This section contains 289 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)