|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 10-12.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. From where is the pond fed?
(a) Ann does not know.
(b) An underground spring.
(c) Burden Creek.
(d) A well that is not capped.
2. After four days, what does Loomis' temperature mean?
(a) He is pretty much cured.
(b) He has the worse form of radiation.
(c) He is still in the interim period.
(d) He will get sicker, but will most likely survive.
3. What does Ann decide to do about safety?
(a) She will rig up an alram system.
(b) She won't swim alone.
(c) She will hide all the guns in the cave.
(d) She will hide from whoever is coming towards the valley.
4. What does the man notice in Burden Creek?
(a) Lots of algae.
(b) A lack of animal life in the creek.
(c) Large mouth bass.
(d) Some turtles.
5. What does Ann do with what she finds?
(a) Puts it/them where the parents can locate them.
(b) Leaves it/them where she finds it/them.
(c) Takes it/them home.
(d) Tries to feed it/them.
Short Answer Questions
1. What did the man lay on top of his cart?
2. How long are Ann's parents and brother gone when they go out?
3. What does Ann think should possibly happen on her 17th birthday?
4. What animal ran off after Ann's family went exploring?
5. Where does Ann take the cows and young bull?
This section contains 270 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)