|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 17-20.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How many people has Loomis met on his journey?
(a) Several thousand.
(b) Two others besides Ann.
(c) None besides Ann.
(d) Less than a dozen.
2. What does Ann play for Mr. Loomis?
(a) The piano.
(b) The guitar.
(c) Her trumpet.
(d) Her clarinet.
3. How high is Loomis' fever in Chapter 11?
(a) Too high for the thermometer to record.
(b) It has gone down two degrees.
(c) It is holding at 103.
(d) It has dropped to normal.
4. What does Ann do in response to her belief about Loomis and Edward?
(a) Asks Loomis.
(b) Goes to the church to pray.
(c) Goes through the rest of Loomis' belongings.
(d) Adopts a wait and see attitude.
5. What does Ann do later that night after playing the piano?
(a) Works on a puzzle.
(b) Writes in her diary.
(d) Goes for a walk with Faro.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Ann wonder about as far as her conflict with Loomis?
2. Why does Ann have Loomis move into the house?
3. What does Ann decide she should do?
4. Where does Ann go in the dark?
5. What does Loomis say about the fertilizer?
This section contains 288 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)