|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 17-20.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does Ann go in the dark?
(a) To the basement.
(b) Up in her tree house.
(c) To the Klein's house.
(d) To the store for supplies.
2. With what does Ann fertilize the garden?
(a) The chemical fertilizer from the feed store.
(b) A mixture of manure and chemical fertilizer from the feed store.
3. Why does Ann play the piano that evening?
(a) It makes her feel more hopeful.
(b) She is bored.
(c) In the hopes it will soothe Mr. Loomis.
(d) She does not want to lose the skill she has.
4. Where is Mr. Loomis later in the evening?
(a) Writing at the kitchen table.
(b) Passed out on the bathroom floor.
(c) Passed out on the sofa.
(d) In the yard walking without a cane.
5. About what does Ann tell Loomis?
(a) Her radio that is still working.
(b) Her family.
(c) Her cellar with lots of canned goods.
(d) Her secret diary.
Short Answer Questions
1. What supports Ann's theory about Loomis and Edward?
2. For what is Loomis searching?
3. In addition to the suit, what does Loomis' group create that enables Loomis to survive a search for survivors?
4. Why doesn't Ann use the tractor?
5. What is Loomis doing with his gun when Ann returns?
This section contains 313 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)