|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 17-20.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Loomis do in order to find Ann?
(a) Pins a note to a tree in the orchard.
(c) Tries to use Faro.
(d) Starts a search pattern.
2. Why does Ann have Loomis move into the house?
(a) To care for him more easily.
(b) So he would feel good towards her.
(c) So he could help with the household chores.
(d) She leaves him in his tent.
3. Since it is June, what is urgent that Ann do?
(a) Let the rooster have access to the chickens.
(b) Get the cow pregnant again.
(c) Can some of her garden asap.
(d) Get the garden going.
4. Why doesn't Ann use the tractor?
(a) She needs gas.
(b) She does not know how to get it running.
(c) It is too big for the size of garden she is making.
(d) It has flat tires.
5. What does Ann wonder about as far as her conflict with Loomis?
(a) If he might kill her.
(b) If he would be open to a compromise.
(c) If he would leave the valley.
(d) If he would start sleeping in his tent again.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Ann think she needs to go back to the house?
2. What does Ann decide she should do?
3. What does Ann count at Mr. Loomis' bedside?
4. What does Ann do in response to her belief about Loomis and Edward?
5. What does Ann do with what she finds?
This section contains 331 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)