|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 17-20.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Ann decide she should do?
(a) Cook better meals since there was another person to feed.
(b) Live in the cave.
(c) Live in the tent.
(d) Bring Faro in the house.
2. What does Ann do with Loomis' gun?
(a) Hides it in the hayloft.
(b) Hides it in the attic.
(c) Takes it from Loomis.
(d) Throws it in the creek.
3. What does Loomis say about the fertilizer?
(a) It will run out.
(b) It is the wrong kind.
(c) It should be used before it goes bad.
(d) It needs to be supplemented with nitrogen pellets.
4. What does Ann do for Mr. Loomis?
(a) Puts him in bed.
(b) Gives him antibiotics.
(c) Shaves him.
(d) Puts him in a cool tub of water.
5. How high is Loomis' fever in Chapter 11?
(a) It is holding at 103.
(b) Too high for the thermometer to record.
(c) It has gone down two degrees.
(d) It has dropped to normal.
Short Answer Questions
1. After four days, what does Loomis' temperature mean?
2. What does Ann count at Mr. Loomis' bedside?
3. What does Loomis say about the night the bombs fall?
4. Where does Ann go in the dark?
5. Why does Ann play the piano that evening?
This section contains 316 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)