|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 17-20.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Ann count at Mr. Loomis' bedside?
(a) His respiration.
(b) The number of times he mentions Edward's name.
(c) His heart beats.
(d) The number of times he relives some horror.
2. Why is Ann afraid to leave the house?
(a) She is afraid Loomis will wake and need her.
(b) She is afraid Loomis will kill another chicken.
(c) She thinks Loomis might hurt Faro.
(d) She thinks Loomis might burn down the house.
3. Who was to come to the lab where Loomis worked?
(a) A panel of judges for the Noble laureate committee.
(b) The President.
(c) His children.
(d) The military.
4. What does Ann decide she should do?
(a) Cook better meals since there was another person to feed.
(b) Live in the tent.
(c) Bring Faro in the house.
(d) Live in the cave.
5. Since it is June, what is urgent that Ann do?
(a) Get the cow pregnant again.
(b) Can some of her garden asap.
(c) Let the rooster have access to the chickens.
(d) Get the garden going.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is Dr. Kylmer?
2. How high is Loomis' fever in Chapter 11?
3. What does Ann do in response to her belief about Loomis and Edward?
4. What makes Ann nervous as she is working in the corn field?
5. What happens when Ann asks him about the person in question 63?
This section contains 304 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)