|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 17-20.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does Ann go in the dark?
(a) Up in her tree house.
(b) To the Klein's house.
(c) To the basement.
(d) To the store for supplies.
2. What happens when Ann asks him about the person in question 63?
(a) He drops his glass of water.
(b) He says he does not want to talk about it.
(c) He starts sobbing.
(d) He gets angry.
3. Why is Ann afraid to leave the house?
(a) She is afraid Loomis will kill another chicken.
(b) She thinks Loomis might burn down the house.
(c) She is afraid Loomis will wake and need her.
(d) She thinks Loomis might hurt Faro.
4. What flowers does Ann pick and put in Loomis' bedroom?
(c) Wild roses.
5. What supports Ann's theory about Loomis and Edward?
(a) A letter Ann finds addressed to Edward.
(b) A letter Ann finds addressed to Edward's wife from Loomis.
(c) A letter Ann finds from Loomis describing his feelings about Edward's death.
(d) Patched holes in the radiation suit.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Loomis demand about dinner?
2. What does Ann do later that night after playing the piano?
3. How many bags of fertilizer does Ann estimate are at the store?
4. What does Ann fear about Loomis?
5. What makes Ann nervous as she is working in the corn field?
This section contains 282 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)