|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 17-20.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Ann count at Mr. Loomis' bedside?
(a) His heart beats.
(b) His respiration.
(c) The number of times he relives some horror.
(d) The number of times he mentions Edward's name.
2. Where does Ann go the next morning after Loomis was delirious?
(a) To the garden to keep busy and not worry.
(b) Back to church.
(c) To sleep.
(d) To the store.
3. What does Ann do with what she finds?
(a) Tries to feed it/them.
(b) Takes it/them home.
(c) Leaves it/them where she finds it/them.
(d) Puts it/them where the parents can locate them.
4. Where is Mr. Loomis later in the evening?
(a) In the yard walking without a cane.
(b) Passed out on the sofa.
(c) Passed out on the bathroom floor.
(d) Writing at the kitchen table.
5. What does Ann give Loomis?
(a) A pair of her father's boots.
(b) A picture of New York.
(c) A walking cane.
(d) A pair of her father's pajamas.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where is Loomis from?
2. What does Loomis say about the fertilizer?
3. What does Ann do for Mr. Loomis?
4. How high is Loomis' fever in Chapter 11?
5. Why doesn't Ann use the tractor?
This section contains 275 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)