|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 17-20.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. After four days, what does Loomis' temperature mean?
(a) He has the worse form of radiation.
(b) He is pretty much cured.
(c) He will get sicker, but will most likely survive.
(d) He is still in the interim period.
2. What makes Ann nervous as she is working in the corn field?
(b) Mr. Loomis watching her.
(c) Faro growling.
(d) Mr. Loomis coming out to the field to instruct her.
3. What is wrong with Loomis at the opening of Chapter 10?
(a) He is running a high fever.
(c) He broke a finger.
(d) He broke a bone in his foot.
4. For what does Ann really long?
(a) Her brother.
(b) Fresh salad and greens.
(c) Her best friend.
(d) Her mother.
5. What frightens Ann when she is playing the piano for him?
(a) He bangs his cane on the floor.
(b) He throws a glass at her when she hits a wrong note.
(c) He comes and bangs on the piano with his fist.
(d) He falls out of his chair.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Ann do the morning after leaving the house during the night?
2. What flowers does Ann pick and put in Loomis' bedroom?
3. Where does Ann go the next morning after Loomis was delirious?
4. What does Ann do with Loomis' gun?
5. Of what does Loomis say Ann's family probably died?
This section contains 272 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)