|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 17-20.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Loomis doing with his gun when Ann returns?
(a) Cleaning it.
(b) Shooting it at the top of the house.
(c) Trying to stick the barrel end in his mouth.
(d) Smashing articles in the house with it.
2. Where is Mr. Loomis later in the evening?
(a) In the yard walking without a cane.
(b) Passed out on the bathroom floor.
(c) Passed out on the sofa.
(d) Writing at the kitchen table.
3. Where is Loomis from?
(d) North Platte.
4. Why does Ann have Loomis move into the house?
(a) She leaves him in his tent.
(b) So he could help with the household chores.
(c) To care for him more easily.
(d) So he would feel good towards her.
5. What does Ann do with Loomis' gun?
(a) Takes it from Loomis.
(b) Hides it in the hayloft.
(c) Hides it in the attic.
(d) Throws it in the creek.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Ann do with what she finds?
2. What does Ann give Loomis?
3. What does Loomis say about the night the bombs fall?
4. How high is Loomis' fever in Chapter 11?
5. Why doesn't Ann use the tractor?
This section contains 311 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)