|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 17-20.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Loomis do with Faro?
(a) Kicks him.
(b) Feeds him and then ties him.
(d) Sends him away.
2. Why does Ann play the piano that evening?
(a) In the hopes it will soothe Mr. Loomis.
(b) She is bored.
(c) She does not want to lose the skill she has.
(d) It makes her feel more hopeful.
3. What was John Loomis' occupation?
4. What does Ann find when she goes to pray?
(a) Two baby owls.
(b) A baby possum.
(c) A baby crow.
(d) Three kittens.
5. What does Loomis say about the fertilizer?
(a) It needs to be supplemented with nitrogen pellets.
(b) It is the wrong kind.
(c) It will run out.
(d) It should be used before it goes bad.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Ann count at Mr. Loomis' bedside?
2. Who was to come to the lab where Loomis worked?
3. What does Ann do after putting Loomis back in bed in the morning?
4. What does Ann fear about Loomis?
5. With what does Ann fertilize the garden?
This section contains 265 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)