|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 17-20.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What makes Ann nervous as she is working in the corn field?
(a) Faro growling.
(b) Mr. Loomis coming out to the field to instruct her.
(c) Mr. Loomis watching her.
2. What does Ann do with what she finds?
(a) Puts it/them where the parents can locate them.
(b) Leaves it/them where she finds it/them.
(c) Tries to feed it/them.
(d) Takes it/them home.
3. About whom does Ann ask Loomis?
(a) His wife.
(c) His son.
4. What is wrong with Loomis at the opening of Chapter 10?
(b) He broke a bone in his foot.
(c) He broke a finger.
(d) He is running a high fever.
5. About what does Ann tell Loomis?
(a) Her cellar with lots of canned goods.
(b) Her secret diary.
(c) Her radio that is still working.
(d) Her family.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Ann find when she goes to pray?
2. What happens when Ann asks him about the person in question 63?
3. Where does Ann go in the dark?
4. What frightens Ann when she is playing the piano for him?
5. Who is Dr. Kylmer?
This section contains 273 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)