|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 17-20.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why is Loomis angry when he wakes?
(a) He thinks she is talking about his to someone.
(b) He has bad dreams.
(c) He thinks she is making too much noise.
(d) He cannot find Ann.
2. For what does Ann really long?
(a) Her mother.
(b) Her best friend.
(c) Fresh salad and greens.
(d) Her brother.
3. Why does Ann have Loomis move into the house?
(a) So he would feel good towards her.
(b) She leaves him in his tent.
(c) To care for him more easily.
(d) So he could help with the household chores.
4. About whom does Ann ask Loomis?
(b) His son.
(d) His wife.
5. What happens in the middle of the night?
(a) Loomis chokes and almost dies.
(b) Ann hears a crash in the kitchen.
(c) Ann has a nightmare that wakes Loomis.
(d) Loomis tries to pin Ann to the bed.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Ann play the piano that evening?
2. What puzzles Ann about Loomis' request that she read him poetry?
3. What does Ann fear about Loomis?
4. With what does Ann fertilize the garden?
5. What does Ann do after putting Loomis back in bed in the morning?
This section contains 303 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)