|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 17-20.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What happens when Ann asks him about the person in question 63?
(a) He says he does not want to talk about it.
(b) He drops his glass of water.
(c) He starts sobbing.
(d) He gets angry.
2. What does Ann do for Mr. Loomis?
(a) Shaves him.
(b) Puts him in a cool tub of water.
(c) Gives him antibiotics.
(d) Puts him in bed.
3. What is wrong with Loomis at the opening of Chapter 10?
(a) He is running a high fever.
(b) He broke a finger.
(c) He broke a bone in his foot.
4. What does Ann find when she goes to pray?
(a) Three kittens.
(b) A baby crow.
(c) A baby possum.
(d) Two baby owls.
5. What did Loomis' boss invent?
(a) A new kind of Geiger counter.
(b) A polymer.
(c) An amoeba.
(d) A new kind of metal.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Ann wonder about as far as her conflict with Loomis?
2. What had the team just completed before the war?
3. How high is Loomis' fever in Chapter 11?
4. What does Ann happily note during her morning chores?
5. Where is Loomis from?
This section contains 277 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)