|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 17-20.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What happens when Ann asks him about the person in question 63?
(a) He starts sobbing.
(b) He drops his glass of water.
(c) He says he does not want to talk about it.
(d) He gets angry.
2. What does Loomis demand about dinner?
(a) That he sit at the kitchen table.
(b) That she serve him.
(d) That she set the table the same way as she did for her birthday.
3. What does Ann think about Loomis and Edward?
(a) Something bad happened between them.
(b) Edward tried to kill Loomis.
(c) Loomis and Edward fought over a woman.
(d) Loomis was emotionally devastated by Edward's death by radiation.
4. Who was to come to the lab where Loomis worked?
(a) The President.
(b) His children.
(c) The military.
(d) A panel of judges for the Noble laureate committee.
5. Why is Ann afraid to leave the house?
(a) She thinks Loomis might burn down the house.
(b) She thinks Loomis might hurt Faro.
(c) She is afraid Loomis will wake and need her.
(d) She is afraid Loomis will kill another chicken.
Short Answer Questions
1. How many people has Loomis met on his journey?
2. What does Ann find when she goes to pray?
3. What was John Loomis' occupation?
4. What does Ann do later that night after playing the piano?
5. In addition to the suit, what does Loomis' group create that enables Loomis to survive a search for survivors?
This section contains 284 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)