|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 17-20.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does Ann go in the dark?
(a) To the basement.
(b) Up in her tree house.
(c) To the Klein's house.
(d) To the store for supplies.
2. What does Ann do after putting Loomis back in bed in the morning?
(a) Gets some paper for him to write on.
(b) Makes him some chicken soup.
(c) Ties him to the bedposts to keep him from harming himself.
(d) Takes his temperature again.
3. What does Loomis do in order to find Ann?
(a) Pins a note to a tree in the orchard.
(b) Tries to use Faro.
(d) Starts a search pattern.
4. What is wrong with Loomis at the opening of Chapter 10?
(a) He broke a bone in his foot.
(c) He broke a finger.
(d) He is running a high fever.
5. About whom does Ann ask Loomis?
(a) His son.
(d) His wife.
Short Answer Questions
1. How many bags of fertilizer does Ann estimate are at the store?
2. What supports Ann's theory about Loomis and Edward?
3. What does Ann find when she goes to pray?
4. Where is Loomis from?
5. What does Ann wonder about as far as her conflict with Loomis?
This section contains 256 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)