|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 9.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why would cities be more livable under this program?
(a) Decreased pollution and decreased traffic.
(b) Lower crime rates.
(c) Retirees would move to the country.
(d) Decreased population.
2. Most of the 101 SURE WAYS TO SAVE MONEY have what added benefit?
(a) They are good for the planet.
(b) They delay retirement.
(c) They increase hourly wage.
(d) They improve career options.
3. What do advertisements teach Americans?
(a) Relax, relax, and relax some more.
(b) Buy low, sell high.
(c) Consume, consume, and comsume some more.
(d) Work, work, and work some more.
4. What have many people been told by parents and guidance counselors?
(a) Money is more important than happiness.
(b) Employment security is more important than happiness.
(c) That they can be anything they want to be.
(d) That the job market is tight.
5. How many perspectives of money are there?
(c) One for each person.
(d) An infinite number.
Short Answer Questions
1. Attitude toward buying groceries is part of which perspective of money?
2. What is an important aspect of the second half of Step 2?
3. Statistically, how many Americans are overweight?
4. How is net worth determined?
5. Which of the following does the cultural perspective of money include?
This section contains 253 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)