|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 9.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What causes emptiness?
(a) Spending too much time on leisure activities.
(b) After buying a new item, the temporary happiness fades.
(c) Losing a job.
(d) After spending time with family, the temporary happiness fades.
2. After what point should participants not need to buy many durable goods?
(a) When expenses exceed income.
(b) After achieving financial independence.
(c) After marriage.
(d) After choosing to purchase used items whenever possible.
3. The wall chart should accommodate data for how long?
(a) Five to seven years.
(b) Until retirement.
(c) Seven to ten years.
(d) Five to seven months.
4. Question 3 asks participants to consider what it would be like to do what?
(b) Find a life mission.
(c) Eliminate debt.
(d) Conserve life energy.
5. What is the first half of Step 2?
(a) Determine real hours worked.
(b) Not feeling shame or blame.
(c) Determine real hourly wage.
(d) Determine net worth.
Short Answer Questions
1. What should people be willing to do?
2. What should be repeatedly placed along the x-axis of the wall chart?
3. According to many Americans, what is considered a sin?
4. Why should people try not to turn their job into an identity?
5. What is the meaning of the Spanish word, "aprovechar?"
This section contains 290 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)