|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 9.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is one of the main economic principles most businesses follow?
(a) Technology is good.
(b) Going green is good.
(c) Growth is good.
(d) Debt is good.
2. What do most people claim to value more than money?
(a) Their lives.
(b) Their talents.
(c) Their jobs.
(d) Their health.
3. Most of the 101 SURE WAYS TO SAVE MONEY have what added benefit?
(a) They are good for the planet.
(b) They delay retirement.
(c) They improve career options.
(d) They increase hourly wage.
4. What should be included in the "miscellaneous" category?
(a) Items purchased less than once a month.
(b) Gazingus pins.
(c) Items under $10.
5. How should program participants adjust their medical insurance?
(a) Cancel insurance and make healthier lifestyle choices.
(b) Accept a higher deductible.
(c) Cancel insurance and maintain a medical savings account.
(d) Accept a lower deductible.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why do people feel very free when volunteering?
2. How many credit cards should program participants keep?
3. If people spend half of their time sleeping, eating, and doing everything necessary for maintaining their bodies, then the other half is available for what?
4. How should people handle unusual extra expenses?
5. How many common investment myths must be dispelled before making good investing decisions?
This section contains 284 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)