|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 8.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where do the authors recommend finding job-hunting advice?
(a) Friends and family.
(b) "What Color Is Your Safety Net?"
(c) The Internet.
(d) "What Color Is Your Parachute?"
2. Participants should always remain conscious of what?
(a) All the job opportunities around them.
(c) Impending retirement.
(d) Life energy.
3. What encourages family, friends, and neighbors to support the participant's goals in following this program?
(a) Placing the wall chart in a public place.
(b) Making wall charts for them to use.
(c) Asking them for a loan.
(d) Making retirement plans with them.
4. If people earn more than the minimum needed to pay bills, what should they do with the extra money?
(a) Purchase rental properties.
(b) Splurge on a luxury.
(c) Donate to charity.
(d) Save it to use later in the program for investing.
5. What is a possible advantage of switching to a lower-paying job?
(a) More time available for continuing education.
(b) Less money available to spend.
(c) Less life energy spent equals a longer lifespan.
(d) Ultimately earning more for each hour of life energy spent.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the best method of choosing which expenses to reduce or eliminate?
2. What is Step 6?
3. Earning, saving, and spending money are part of which perspective?
4. In Question 1, for each expense, participants must ask if they received fulfillment, satisfaction, and value in proportion to what?
5. Where do most products we purchase end up?
This section contains 286 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)