Final Test - Medium
|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the last thing Will says to Tom?
(a) I hope you die.
(b) I'll see you soon.
(c) Take care.
(d) Go screw yourself.
2. What family does the young man from Atlanta claim to have?
(a) A precious niece and a precious nephew.
(b) A precious nephew and a precious sister.
(c) A precious mother and a precious sister.
(d) A precious sister and a precious brother.
3. Why does Will refuse to speak to the young man from Atlanta?
(a) Will is embarrased that Lily Dale has given him so much money.
(b) Will refuses to dignify con artists.
(c) Will doesn't like the way he looks.
(d) There are things Will would have to ask him, and he doesn't want to know the answers.
4. What bank is Will going to downtown?
(a) Houston Commerce.
(b) First State.
(c) First Commerce.
(d) Houston Area Credit Union.
5. When Pete asks if Will wants to eat, what does Will say?
(a) Will says he'll eat later.
(b) Will says his stomach hurts.
(c) Will says he's starving.
(d) Will says he will only throw the food up.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Will say about his behavior toward Lily Dale?
2. What does Will tell Ted about accepting a job at Sunshine with less responsibility?
3. What does Pete say before he and Carson leave?
4. How does Will describe the man at the bank's manner?
5. What is the first thing Will says to Etta Doris?
This section contains 364 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)