|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When Lily Dale says Will won't like her flirting with other men, what does Mary say?
(a) Mary says Will is unfaithful to Lily Dale.
(b) Mary says Will would be happy if she's happy.
(c) Mary says what Will doesn't know won't hurt him.
(d) Mary says Will wouldn't really mind.
2. What color does Etta Doris say Bill's hair was?
3. Where does Lily Dale tell Will she's been?
(a) Speaking to the young man from Atlanta.
(b) Visiting with Ted.
(c) Window shopping downtown.
(d) Getting her hair done.
4. What is Pete now in favor of despite a lifetime of opposition to it?
5. What bank is Will going to downtown?
(a) First Commerce.
(b) Houston Area Credit Union.
(c) First State.
(d) Houston Commerce.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Clara's friend tell her about Eleanor Roosevelt?
2. Where does Carson pick up his clothes?
3. Who does Will call?
4. What does Pete say his wife would do for him even after she became sick?
5. Why does Lily Dale say she has stopped seeing Mary Cunningham?
This section contains 263 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)