|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Will call Tom?
(a) To make way for him to return to the company.
(b) To ask after his wife's health.
(c) To sever ties with him.
(d) To sever ties with the company.
2. Who is the only Bill that Will cares to know about?
(a) The Bill that Will and Lily Dale knew.
(b) The real Bill that was involved with the young man from Atlanta.
(c) The Bill who decided to walk into the lake.
(d) The Bill who fought for his country.
3. How does Will think he failed Bill?
(a) Will thinks he only wanted Bill to be like him.
(b) Will thinks he never gave Bill enough money.
(c) Will thinks he was too available for Bill.
(d) Will thinks he never taught Bill how to be a man.
4. What does Lily Dale ask Pete when Will leaves to get dressed for his trip to the bank?
(a) Lily Dale asks if she can go to Atlanta with Pete.
(b) Lily Dale asks if she can have some money for the young man from Atlanta.
(c) Lily Dale asks Pete if he loves her.
(d) Lily Dale asks if she should call Will's doctor.
5. What "one last favor" does Lily Dale ask of Will?
(a) Lily Dale asks that Will go speak to the young man from Atlanta.
(b) Lily Dale asks Will to keep their new house.
(c) Lily Dale asks Will to take her to Atlanta.
(d) Lily Dale asks Will to keep their new car.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Will ask Pete for?
2. How does Etta Doris survive now that she can't work?
3. How does Etta Doris remember Bill?
4. What does Will tell Ted about accepting a job at Sunshine with less responsibility?
5. Pete is loaning $5,000 to whom?
This section contains 418 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)