|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Will describe the age of the man at the bank?
(a) Will's age.
(b) Older than Pete.
(c) Lily Dale's age.
(d) Younger than Carson.
2. What new information does Lily Dale tell Will about about the night in question with Mary?
(a) The men they picked up were actually women.
(b) The two of them kissed with the men.
(c) The two of them picked the men up while they were driving down Main Street.
(d) The two of them went to a hotel with the men.
3. Etta Doris mistakes Pete for whom?
(c) Lily Dale's brother.
4. When is Will's meeting at Sunshine produce?
(a) Early morning.
(b) Late afternoon.
(c) Early afternoon.
(d) Late morning.
5. What color does Etta Doris say Bill's hair was?
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does Carson say he used to go every night when he lived with Bill?
2. What does Carson tell Pete about the picture of Bill that Will and Lily Dale have?
3. What did Will find in Bill's safety deposit box?
4. What does Etta Doris say about Will and Lily Dale's new house?
5. What does Will say about his behavior toward Lily Dale?
Short Essay Questions
1. What does Carson say about the photograph of Bill that Lily Dale and Will have?
2. What does Clara find out for Lily Dale about the Disappointment Clubs?
3. What is Pete's attitude toward education?
4. How does Clara help Lily Dale remember Etta Doris?
5. Why does Lily Dale no longer see Mary Cunningham?
6. How does Etta Doris describe Bill?
7. What sacrifices do Lily Dale and Will propose in order to get by?
8. Why does Will refuse to go outside and speak to the young man from Atlanta?
9. What confession does Will make to Lily Dale after he tells her about the courtesy call at the bank?
10. Who delivers a message from the young man from Atlanta?
This section contains 871 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)