|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What family does the young man from Atlanta claim to have?
(a) A precious nephew and a precious sister.
(b) A precious sister and a precious brother.
(c) A precious mother and a precious sister.
(d) A precious niece and a precious nephew.
2. What does Will tell Lily Dale to tell the young man?
(a) That he'll pay him $5,000 to leave.
(b) To go away and leave them alone.
(c) That he'll pay him $10,000 to leave.
(d) That he'll pay him $100,000 to leave.
3. Where does Lily Dale tell Will she's been?
(a) Window shopping downtown.
(b) Getting her hair done.
(c) Speaking to the young man from Atlanta.
(d) Visiting with Ted.
4. How is Will feeling at the end of the scene?
(a) Kind of happy.
(b) Kind of excited.
(c) Kind of weak.
(d) Kind of sad.
5. What does Will say he lied to Lily Dale about?
(a) How he was fired firing.
(b) Why he hates the young man from Atlanta.
(c) How Bill spent the money he sent him.
(d) What he was doing in Chicago.
Short Answer Questions
1. When Lily Dale says Will won't like her flirting with other men, what does Mary say?
2. What does Will say his meeting at the bank was?
3. What does Pete say before he and Carson leave?
4. What does Pete decide to do after talking with Carson about Atlanta?
5. What color does Etta Doris say Bill's eyes were?
Short Essay Questions
1. What does Lily Dale initially confess to doing with Mary Cunningham?
2. What does Will say to Carson and Pete about the way he has been treating his wife?
3. Why does Will refuse to go outside and speak to the young man from Atlanta?
4. Why does Lily Dale no longer see Mary Cunningham?
5. How does Etta Doris describe Bill?
6. How does Clara help Lily Dale remember Etta Doris?
7. How does Will feel about his conversation with Ted, Jr. once he gets home?
8. What does Carson say about the photograph of Bill that Lily Dale and Will have?
9. What confession does Will make to Lily Dale after he tells her about the courtesy call at the bank?
10. What conversation about Bill do Will and Lily Dale finally have?
This section contains 888 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)