|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does Carson say he used to go every night when he lived with Bill?
(a) The saloon.
(b) The picture show.
(c) To church.
(d) The brothel.
2. How does Lily Dale say she deceived Will?
(a) She and her cousin Mary had two men over to the house.
(b) She and her cousin went to a brothel.
(c) She and her cousin robbed a bank.
(d) She and her cousin went on a spending spree in Dallas.
3. Who does Will call?
4. Where does Carson pick up his clothes?
(a) The YMCA.
(c) The saloon.
(d) Pete's room.
5. When is Will's meeting at Sunshine produce?
(a) Early afternoon.
(b) Early morning.
(c) Late afternoon.
(d) Late morning.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Pete now in favor of despite a lifetime of opposition to it?
2. What does Clara say about Pete and Carson?
3. What does Will say about his behavior toward Lily Dale?
4. For what is Pete loaning her the money?
5. When Lily Dale tells Will what the doctor says about going to the bank, how does Will respond?
This section contains 280 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)