|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What's the name of Carson's oldest sister?
2. The young man from Atlanta tells Lily Dale that he is so distraught over Bill's death that he can't do what?
3. What does Will say about Bill's job?
(a) Will believes Bill was selling drugs.
(b) Will says Bill made a lot of money at his job.
(c) Will could never figure out what Bill's job was.
(d) Will says Bill loved his job.
4. What does Will do with the check Tom left him?
(a) Will gives it to the young man from Atlanta.
(b) Will gives it to Pete.
(c) Will deposits it.
(d) Will tears it up.
5. What does Lily Dale say Bill would ask her the minute he got home for Christmas?
(a) Bill would ask for money.
(b) Bill would ask, "When's dinner?"
(c) Bill would ask what new pieces Lily Dale had composed.
(d) Bill would ask to say a prayer.
Short Answer Questions
1. How old does Will say he was when he went to work for Sunshine?
2. What does Carson say when Pete asks him about Bill's becoming religious?
3. What does Lily Dale say she wishes Bill could see?
4. What does Will say about his family's financial situation after his father died?
5. When does Will say Bill was his happiest?
Short Essay Questions
1. What does Lily Dale initially confess to doing with Mary Cunningham?
2. Who is the young man from Atlanta?
3. What happens at the end of the scene to send Will into the fury that leads to his heart attack?
4. How are Will and Lily Dale's attitudes toward religion different?
5. Why does Lily Dale no longer see Mary Cunningham?
6. Why does Will want such a big house for only two people?
7. How does Pete convince Lily Dale that it is okay for Will to go to the bank?
8. What is the rest of the Mary Cunningham story?
9. What holds up Pete and Carson momentarily as they are leaving for Atlanta?
10. What does Will say to Carson and Pete about the way he has been treating his wife?
This section contains 933 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)