|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Will say about Bill's job?
(a) Will believes Bill was selling drugs.
(b) Will says Bill loved his job.
(c) Will says Bill made a lot of money at his job.
(d) Will could never figure out what Bill's job was.
2. In what year does the play begin?
3. What does Will say the young man from Atlanta is?
(a) A swindler.
(b) An okay guy.
(c) A fine upstanding man.
(d) A bum.
4. What does Will say the young man from Atlanta's relationship to Bill is?
(a) Will says the young man is Bill's lover.
(b) Will says the young man is Bill's former roommate.
(c) Will says the young man is Bill's former racquetball partner.
(d) Will says the young man is Bill's cousin.
5. What is Will going to do now that he's fired?
(a) Will is going to kill himself.
(b) Will is going to move to Atlanta.
(c) Will is going to tuck his tail and hide.
(d) Will is going to start his own company.
Short Answer Questions
1. Nothing fires Will up like what?
2. What does Will say he thinks is the cause of his sour mood?
3. What does Pete say his job was?
4. How old is Will?
5. What's the name of Carson's younger sister?
Short Essay Questions
1. Why does Will want such a big house for only two people?
2. What does Lily Dale do every time she feels blue from missing her son?
3. How does Will claim to have gotten Ted's dad to vote Republican for the first time?
4. What does Lily Dale say Bill would do the minute he got home for Christmas?
5. How does Will say he started off at Sunshine Produce?
6. Why is Will short of breath at the beginning of the play?
7. What is the difference between Will and his brother?
8. Who is the young man from Atlanta?
9. How do we know it is odd for Pete to be unable to sleep?
10. Why does will say he thinks the banks of Houston are running disappointment clubs?
This section contains 850 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)