|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where is Allie from?
(a) East Columbia.
(d) Glen Flora.
2. How many nights has Lily Dale gone without sleep?
(a) Five nights.
(b) Four nights.
(c) Seven nights.
(d) Six nights.
3. Where does Will say Bill got a job after the war?
(d) New York City.
4. What does Will say he thinks is the cause of his sour mood?
(a) He hasn't eaten.
(b) He had a disgusting dinner.
(c) He lost his job.
(d) He's tired.
5. What does Lily Dale say Bill would ask her the minute he got home for Christmas?
(a) Bill would ask to say a prayer.
(b) Bill would ask, "When's dinner?"
(c) Bill would ask what new pieces Lily Dale had composed.
(d) Bill would ask for money.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Lily Dale say she wishes Bill could see?
2. How does Will say Bill came back to them after being a bombardier?
3. In what branch of the military does Will say Bill volunteered?
4. When Lily Dale asks Will when her new car is arriving, what does he say?
5. How old is Will?
Short Essay Questions
1. What does Will prophesy for Ted, Jr.?
2. What happens at the end of the scene to send Will into the fury that leads to his heart attack?
3. What does Lily Dale do every time she feels blue from missing her son?
4. How does Will say he started off at Sunshine Produce?
5. What does Lily Dale say Bill would do the minute he got home for Christmas?
6. Describe Will's display of pride at the end of the scene.
7. Why does Will want such a big house for only two people?
8. Why does Tom come by?
9. How are Will and Lily Dale's attitudes toward religion different?
10. How do we know it is odd for Pete to be unable to sleep?
This section contains 820 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)