|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why hasn't Lily Dale gone near the piano since Bill died?
(a) It seems too frivolous.
(b) It seems too significant.
(c) It seems too cruel.
(d) It seems too emotional.
2. Where is Carson staying?
(a) The Houston Hilton.
(b) Clara's house.
(c) Will and Lily Dale's house.
(d) The YMCA.
3. Who does Clara say will take care of Lily Dale?
(a) Etta Doris.
4. Where is Allie from?
(a) East Columbia.
(c) Glen Flora.
5. Why does Will believe Bill committed suicide?
(a) Will says Bill was always deeply depressed.
(b) Will says Bill never learned to swim.
(c) Will says Bill always looked both ways before crossing the street.
(d) Will says Bill left a note.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is Ted promoting?
2. What does Lily Dale say when Will tells her who his replacement is at Sunshine Produce?
3. How many children does Vivian have?
4. How does Allie Temple kill herself?
5. How old does Lily Dale say she was when she lost her father?
Short Essay Questions
1. What does Alice Temple say to Lily Dale about God?
2. How are Will and Lily Dale's attitudes toward religion different?
3. Who is the young man from Atlanta?
4. How does Will's being fired put Lily Dale in an awkward position?
5. Why does Will want such a big house for only two people?
6. What does Lily Dale say Bill would do the minute he got home for Christmas?
7. What is the difference between Will and his brother?
8. What does Will prophesy for Ted, Jr.?
9. How does Lily Dale say she knew for sure the young man was lying?
10. How does Lily Dale describe the Disappointment Clubs?
This section contains 770 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)