|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How many children does Susette have?
2. How long does the doctor say it will be before Will can return to work?
(a) At least six weeks.
(b) At least three months.
(c) At least six months.
(d) At least twelve months.
3. What does Ted come to tell Will?
(a) That the young man from Atlanta has come to see Will.
(b) That Lily Dale is having an affair.
(c) That he will have to let Will go.
(d) That Will is doing a marvelous job.
4. Who has an epileptic child according to Clara?
(a) Clara's sister.
(b) Clara's brother.
(d) Clara's daughter.
5. With what does Will say his late brother was obsessed?
(a) All of the above.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Will sleep, according to Lily Dale?
2. Who does Clara say will take care of Lily Dale?
3. What does Carson say when Pete asks him about Bill's becoming religious?
4. Nothing fires Will up like what?
5. What is Will's attitude about the New Deal?
Short Essay Questions
1. How does Will claim to have gotten Ted's dad to vote Republican for the first time?
2. Why is it particularly painful for Will that Tom is replacing him?
3. How does Will say he started off at Sunshine Produce?
4. How does Will's being fired put Lily Dale in an awkward position?
5. How does Lily Dale describe the Disappointment Clubs?
6. What are the circumstances surrounding the money Lily Dale gives to the young man from Atlanta?
7. How are Will and Lily Dale's attitudes toward religion different?
8. Describe Will's display of pride at the end of the scene.
9. What does Will prophesy for Ted, Jr.?
10. What does Will say to Pete to convince him to loan his life savings?
This section contains 873 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)