|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Lily Dale say she wishes Bill could see?
(a) Their beautiful art collection.
(b) Their new house.
(c) The new developments in Houston.
(d) Their new car.
2. Who does Clara say will take care of Lily Dale?
(d) Etta Doris.
3. Where does Will say Bill got a job after the war?
(c) New York City.
4. How many times does Tom say he met Bill?
(a) Three times.
(b) One time.
(c) Two times.
(d) Tom never met Bill.
5. What does Will do with the check Tom left him?
(a) Will tears it up.
(b) Will gives it to the young man from Atlanta.
(c) Will gives it to Pete.
(d) Will deposits it.
Short Answer Questions
1. How many nights has Lily Dale gone without sleep?
2. What does Clara ask when Lily Dale says she is a nervous wreck?
3. What does Will say the young man from Atlanta's relationship to Bill is?
4. How many children does Vivian have?
5. Carson brings along a picture of who?
Short Essay Questions
1. Why is it particularly painful for Will that Tom is replacing him?
2. Why does will say he thinks the banks of Houston are running disappointment clubs?
3. Why is Will short of breath at the beginning of the play?
4. What does Lily Dale say Bill would do the minute he got home for Christmas?
5. Why does Tom come by?
6. In what way does Will discover that he has been foolish?
7. What does Will prophesy for Ted, Jr.?
8. How do we know it is odd for Pete to be unable to sleep?
9. Describe Will's display of pride at the end of the scene.
10. Who is the young man from Atlanta?
This section contains 785 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)