|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Ted come to tell Will?
(a) That Will is doing a marvelous job.
(b) That Lily Dale is having an affair.
(c) That he will have to let Will go.
(d) That the young man from Atlanta has come to see Will.
2. Where is Will at the top of the play?
(a) In his garage working on his Packard.
(b) On the street waiting for the trolley.
(c) In his living room drinking coffee.
(d) At his desk looking at house plans.
3. How old does Lily Dale say she was when she lost her father?
4. How does Lily Dale say the maids would disappoint their bosses?
(a) By burning their houses down.
(b) By telling their secrets around town.
(c) By not showing up for work.
(d) By painting their door posts.
5. Who has an epileptic child according to Clara?
(b) Clara's brother.
(c) Clara's sister.
(d) Clara's daughter.
Short Answer Questions
1. Has Clara ever heard of the maids organizing Disappointment Clubs in Houston?
2. Who does Lily Dale say started the Disappointment Clubs in Houston?
3. How old is Will?
4. What does Will ask Pete to give him?
5. What does Tom arrive with?
Short Essay Questions
1. What does Lily Dale say Bill would do the minute he got home for Christmas?
2. How do we know it is odd for Pete to be unable to sleep?
3. How does Lily Dale respond to being deceived by the young man from Atlanta?
4. Why does will say he thinks the banks of Houston are running disappointment clubs?
5. What does Will tell Carson about Houston?
6. What does Will say to Pete to convince him to loan his life savings?
7. How does Will claim to have gotten Ted's dad to vote Republican for the first time?
8. When does Will say he discovered his heart condition?
9. In what way does Will discover that he has been foolish?
10. Why does Tom come by?
This section contains 766 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)