|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. With what does Will say his late brother was obsessed?
(d) All of the above.
2. What is Will's attitude about the New Deal?
(a) Will has no opinion about the New Deal.
(b) Will thinks it's great.
(c) Will thinks it's bad.
(d) Will has never heard of the New Deal.
3. Who is Ted promoting?
(d) The young man from Atlanta.
4. How does Will sleep, according to Lily Dale?
(a) Will tosses and turns all night long.
(b) Will sleeps the whole night through.
(c) Will does not sleep.
(d) Will sleep walks.
5. What's the name of Carson's oldest sister?
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Allie Temple kill herself?
2. What does Carson say when Pete asks him about Bill's becoming religious?
3. What does Ted come to tell Will?
4. What does Will say Lily Dale has become since Bill's death?
5. What does Clara ask when Lily Dale says she is a nervous wreck?
Short Essay Questions
1. How does Lily Dale respond to being deceived by the young man from Atlanta?
2. Why is Will short of breath at the beginning of the play?
3. What is the difference between Will and his brother?
4. Why does Will want such a big house for only two people?
5. How does Lily Dale describe the Disappointment Clubs?
6. In what way does Will discover that he has been foolish?
7. How does Will say he started off at Sunshine Produce?
8. What does Will say to Pete to convince him to loan his life savings?
9. What happens at the end of the scene to send Will into the fury that leads to his heart attack?
10. What does Will tell Carson about Houston?
This section contains 786 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)