|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does Will threaten to move the family?
(a) To a tourist court.
(b) To the streets of Houston.
(c) To Atlanta.
(d) To Mexico.
2. Does Pete believe in God?
(a) Not since his wife died.
(b) Not since he was orphaned.
(d) Never in his life.
3. What does Pete say his job was?
4. What offer does Tom make to Will?
(a) Tom offers Will $25,000.
(b) Tom offers Will an all expense paid trip to Europe to speed his recovery.
(c) Tom offers Will $250,000.
(d) Tom offers Will a new job at the company with less responsibility.
5. What's the name of Carson's oldest sister?
Short Answer Questions
1. Where is Will at the top of the play?
2. What kind of person does Will feel he is at heart?
3. What does Will say Lily Dale has become since Bill's death?
4. How does Allie Temple kill herself?
5. Where does Will say Bill was when he died?
Short Essay Questions
1. What does Lily Dale learn about Bill's religiousness from the young man from Atlanta?
2. How does Will's being fired put Lily Dale in an awkward position?
3. What does Lily Dale say Bill would do the minute he got home for Christmas?
4. Describe Will's late son.
5. What does Will tell Carson about Houston?
6. Why does Tom come by?
7. Who does Will say he is at heart?
8. Describe Will's display of pride at the end of the scene.
9. How does Lily Dale describe the Disappointment Clubs?
10. When does Will say he discovered his heart condition?
This section contains 776 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)