|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who does Clara say will take care of Lily Dale?
(d) Etta Doris.
2. How does Lily Dale help the young man from Atlanta?
(a) She prays for him daily.
(b) She loans him money.
(c) She gives him piano lessons.
(d) She gives him breakfast every morning.
3. How old does Will say Bill was when he died?
4. What is Will going to do now that he's fired?
(a) Will is going to start his own company.
(b) Will is going to tuck his tail and hide.
(c) Will is going to move to Atlanta.
(d) Will is going to kill himself.
5. How does Will say Bill died?
(a) Will says Bill died of an unknown cause.
(b) Will says Bill was hit by a bus.
(c) Will says Bill walked into a lake and drowned.
(d) Will says Bill died of a heart attack.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Will say his wife's brother lost his second son?
2. Where does Will threaten to move the family?
3. What does Will say when Tom tells him not to talk about Bill if it upsets him?
4. What does Pete say his job was?
5. How old does Will say he was when he went to work for Sunshine?
Short Essay Questions
1. Why is it particularly painful for Will that Tom is replacing him?
2. How does Will say he started off at Sunshine Produce?
3. How does Will claim to have gotten Ted's dad to vote Republican for the first time?
4. Why does will say he thinks the banks of Houston are running disappointment clubs?
5. How does Lily Dale describe the Disappointment Clubs?
6. What does Lily Dale learn about Bill's religiousness from the young man from Atlanta?
7. Why does Will want such a big house for only two people?
8. Who does Will say he is at heart?
9. Describe Will's display of pride at the end of the scene.
10. How does Will's being fired put Lily Dale in an awkward position?
This section contains 899 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)