|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How many children does Vivian have?
2. Where does Will say Ted is more frequently than he is in the office?
(a) The racquetball court.
(b) The saloon.
(c) The track.
(d) The golf course.
3. According to Carson, Bill's roommate NEVER did what?
4. Nothing fires Will up like what?
(a) Beautiful women.
(b) Fine cars.
(d) Hard work.
5. What does Will do with the check Tom left him?
(a) Will gives it to Pete.
(b) Will tears it up.
(c) Will deposits it.
(d) Will gives it to the young man from Atlanta.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Will ask Pete to give him?
2. What does Will say about Bill's job?
3. How does Allie Temple kill herself?
4. What does Lily Dale say she wishes Bill could see?
5. Where is Carson staying?
Short Essay Questions
1. How does Lily Dale describe the Disappointment Clubs?
2. What does Will tell Carson about Houston?
3. What is the difference between Will and his brother?
4. How do we know it is odd for Pete to be unable to sleep?
5. Describe Will's late son.
6. What does Will say happened to his son?
7. Why does Will want such a big house for only two people?
8. What does Lily Dale learn about Bill's religiousness from the young man from Atlanta?
9. What are the circumstances surrounding the money Lily Dale gives to the young man from Atlanta?
10. What does Will say to Pete to convince him to loan his life savings?
This section contains 781 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)