|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where is Will at the top of the play?
(a) At his desk looking at house plans.
(b) On the street waiting for the trolley.
(c) In his garage working on his Packard.
(d) In his living room drinking coffee.
2. How does Lily Dale say the maids would disappoint their bosses?
(a) By not showing up for work.
(b) By telling their secrets around town.
(c) By burning their houses down.
(d) By painting their door posts.
3. How old is Will?
4. How old does Will say he was when he went to work for Sunshine?
5. How many children does Vivian have?
Short Answer Questions
1. Where is Allie from?
2. How does Will say the company weathered the Depression?
3. How many nights has Lily Dale gone without sleep?
4. The young man from Atlanta tells Lily Dale that he is so distraught over Bill's death that he can't do what?
5. From what company is Pete retired?
Short Essay Questions
1. How do we know it is odd for Pete to be unable to sleep?
2. Describe Will's display of pride at the end of the scene.
3. What does Lily Dale say Bill would do the minute he got home for Christmas?
4. How does Lily Dale respond to being deceived by the young man from Atlanta?
5. What does Lily Dale do every time she feels blue from missing her son?
6. What does Will prophesy for Ted, Jr.?
7. How does Will say he started off at Sunshine Produce?
8. What is the difference between Will and his brother?
9. What does Will tell Carson about Houston?
10. How does Lily Dale say she knew for sure the young man was lying?
This section contains 736 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)