|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Will think he failed Bill?
(a) Will thinks he was too available for Bill.
(b) Will thinks he only wanted Bill to be like him.
(c) Will thinks he never taught Bill how to be a man.
(d) Will thinks he never gave Bill enough money.
2. What does the young man from Atlanta say about Carson's allegations?
(a) The young man says he has never even heard of Carson.
(b) The young man says Carson is hiding something.
(c) The young man says Carson is jealous of him.
(d) The young man says Carson is a spy.
3. Who does Will call?
4. Where does Lily Dale go at the end of the scene?
(b) The backyard.
5. What bank is Will going to downtown?
(a) Houston Area Credit Union.
(b) First State.
(c) First Commerce.
(d) Houston Commerce.
6. What does the doctor say about Will's trip to the bank?
(a) The doctor says Will should stay home for at least three more weeks.
(b) The doctor says it's probably fine for Will to go to the bank.
(c) The doctor says Will should stay home for at least two more weeks.
(d) The doctor says Will should stay home for at least another month.
7. What does Carson say when Will asks if they will be seeing the young man again?
(c) "Might be."
(d) "Over my dead body."
8. What did Will find in Bill's safety deposit box?
(a) $100,000 cash.
(d) Cancelled checks.
9. What does Will tell Lily Dale to tell the young man?
(a) That he'll pay him $5,000 to leave.
(b) That he'll pay him $10,000 to leave.
(c) That he'll pay him $100,000 to leave.
(d) To go away and leave them alone.
10. What does Will say about his behavior toward Lily Dale?
(a) Will says he feels distraught that he's been so ugly too her.
(b) Will says, "well, that's the way the cookie crumbles."
(c) Will says Lily Dale deserves everything she gets.
(d) Will says he's been mean as hell to her and he's sorry.
11. What time is Pete leaving for Atlanta?
(a) Five o'clock.
(b) Six o'clock.
(c) Seven o'clock.
(d) Four o'clock.
12. Etta Doris mistakes Pete for whom?
(d) Lily Dale's brother.
13. What does Pete tell Will about the money?
(a) Pete says Lily Dale gave his savings to the young man from Atlanta.
(b) Pete says all of the money has been spent.
(c) Pete says Will can have all of the money.
(d) Pete says he has already committed ten thousand of his savings, but Will is welcome to the rest.
14. What does Lily Dale say when Will tells her the young man from Atlanta is a liar?
(a) Lily Dale says the young man is no more a liar than Will.
(b) Lily Dale says that may be but she needed comforting.
(c) Lily Dale says Will is wrong.
(d) Lily Dale says she knows now and is sorry.
15. How long does Carson say he has been driving?
(a) Since he was eighteen.
(b) Since he was fourteen.
(c) Since he was twelve.
(d) Since he was sixteen.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does Carson say he used to go every night when he lived with Bill?
2. What is the first thing Will says to Etta Doris?
3. What does Will ask Pete for?
4. How does Will describe the man at the bank's manner?
5. What does Will say he lied to Lily Dale about?
This section contains 654 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)