Final Test - Easy
|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the last thing Will says to Tom?
(a) I hope you die.
(b) I'll see you soon.
(c) Take care.
(d) Go screw yourself.
2. What family does the young man from Atlanta claim to have?
(a) A precious niece and a precious nephew.
(b) A precious nephew and a precious sister.
(c) A precious mother and a precious sister.
(d) A precious sister and a precious brother.
3. Why does Will refuse to speak to the young man from Atlanta?
(a) Will is embarrased that Lily Dale has given him so much money.
(b) Will refuses to dignify con artists.
(c) Will doesn't like the way he looks.
(d) There are things Will would have to ask him, and he doesn't want to know the answers.
4. What bank is Will going to downtown?
(a) Houston Commerce.
(b) First State.
(c) First Commerce.
(d) Houston Area Credit Union.
5. When Pete asks if Will wants to eat, what does Will say?
(a) Will says he'll eat later.
(b) Will says his stomach hurts.
(c) Will says he's starving.
(d) Will says he will only throw the food up.
6. What does Will say about his behavior toward Lily Dale?
(a) Will says he's been mean as hell to her and he's sorry.
(b) Will says Lily Dale deserves everything she gets.
(c) Will says, "well, that's the way the cookie crumbles."
(d) Will says he feels distraught that he's been so ugly too her.
7. What does Will tell Ted about accepting a job at Sunshine with less responsibility?
(a) Will weepingly accepts Ted's offer.
(b) Will says he may come in to the office and discuss it when he's feeling stronger.
(c) Will tells Ted to take his proposal and stuff it.
(d) Will ignores Ted entirely.
8. What does Pete say before he and Carson leave?
(a) He'll write often.
(b) He'll miss Will.
(c) Maybe they shouldn't leave until Lily Dale gets back.
(d) Maybe they should hurry up before Lily Dale gets back.
9. How does Will describe the man at the bank's manner?
(a) Will says he was polite.
(b) Will says he was cold.
(c) Will says he was scattered.
(d) Will says he was rude.
10. What is the first thing Will says to Etta Doris?
(a) Will says he's thrilled to see her.
(b) Will tells her to get out.
(c) Will says, "welcome home!"
(d) Will says he doesn't remember her.
11. What time is Pete leaving for Atlanta?
(a) Four o'clock.
(b) Five o'clock.
(c) Seven o'clock.
(d) Six o'clock.
12. Why is Will going to the bank?
(a) To rob the joint.
(b) To withdraw all of his money.
(c) To talk about getting a loan for a new business.
(d) To apply for a job.
13. Where does Lily Dale say she and Will lived when Etta Doris worked for them?
(a) On Hinkle.
(b) On Brooks.
(c) On Hawthorne.
(d) On Rose.
14. How does Will respond to Pete's news about his savings?
(a) Will says he'll bluff his way through the bank meeting.
(b) Will says Pete is a good for nothing.
(c) Will says he has nothing to live for and storms out.
(d) Will strikes Lily Dale.
15. Why does Carson say Bill was well named?
(a) Because Bill was a great kidder.
(b) Because Bill was a straight-shooter.
(c) Because Bill had little sense of humor.
(d) Because Bill was very plain.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Will ask Pete for?
2. Where is the young man as of Lily Dale's conversation with Clara?
3. What did Will find in Bill's safety deposit box?
4. What does Pete decide to do after talking with Carson about Atlanta?
5. What does Lily Dale ask Pete when Will leaves to get dressed for his trip to the bank?
This section contains 716 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)