|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Tom arrive with?
(a) A briefcase full of cash.
(b) A bouquet of flowers.
(c) A photo album.
(d) A rifle.
2. What does Will say the young man from Atlanta's relationship to Bill is?
(a) Will says the young man is Bill's cousin.
(b) Will says the young man is Bill's former roommate.
(c) Will says the young man is Bill's lover.
(d) Will says the young man is Bill's former racquetball partner.
3. What is Will going to do now that he's fired?
(a) Will is going to kill himself.
(b) Will is going to tuck his tail and hide.
(c) Will is going to move to Atlanta.
(d) Will is going to start his own company.
4. Where is Carson staying?
(a) Clara's house.
(b) The YMCA.
(c) The Houston Hilton.
(d) Will and Lily Dale's house.
5. Where does Will say Ted is more frequently than he is in the office?
(a) The golf course.
(b) The track.
(c) The racquetball court.
(d) The saloon.
6. According to Carson, Bill's roommate was always doing what?
(d) Helping out around the house.
7. What does Pete tell Lily Dale about her financial situation?
(a) Pete says Will and Lily Dale are in very bad shape.
(b) Pete says Will and Lily Dale will certainly pull out of it.
(c) Pete says he and Lily Dale's mother had to contend with worse conditions.
(d) Pete says Will is making their troubles out to be worse than they actually are.
8. Where does Will say Bill got a job after the war?
(d) New York City.
9. What does Carson say when Pete asks him about Bill's becoming religious?
(a) Carson says he thinks Bill was a fool.
(b) Carson says he went to church with Bill every Sunday.
(c) Carson says Bill's praying used to drive him crazy.
(d) Carson says it's the first he's heard about it.
10. What does Clara ask when Lily Dale says she is a nervous wreck?
(a) "Would you like some more coffee?"
(b) "Where's your stress ball?"
(c) "Where's your Christian faith?"
(d) "Would you like some peach cobbler?"
11. What are Will's religious beliefs?
(a) Will has mixed feelings about church, but believes in God zealously.
(b) Will doesn't believe in God, but loves church.
(c) Will believes in God, but can't stand church.
(d) Will doesn't know if he believes in God, but he hates church.
12. Does Pete believe in God?
(a) Never in his life.
(b) Not since his wife died.
(c) Not since he was orphaned.
13. Where does Will say Bill was when he died?
14. The young man from Atlanta tells Lily Dale that he is so distraught over Bill's death that he can't do what?
15. According to Will, what is the largest city in the South?
(c) New Orleans.
Short Answer Questions
1. How many children does Vivian have?
2. From what company is Pete retired?
3. How does Allie Temple kill herself?
4. What kind of person does Will feel he is at heart?
5. How does Will justify the immense cost of his new house?
This section contains 573 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)