|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Will say about Bill's job?
(a) Will says Bill made a lot of money at his job.
(b) Will believes Bill was selling drugs.
(c) Will says Bill loved his job.
(d) Will could never figure out what Bill's job was.
2. How does Lily Dale help the young man from Atlanta?
(a) She gives him breakfast every morning.
(b) She loans him money.
(c) She gives him piano lessons.
(d) She prays for him daily.
3. When Lily Dale asks Will when her new car is arriving, what does he say?
(a) Will says that may have to wait awhile.
(b) Will says it arrived earlier in the afternoon.
(c) Will says it will arrive next week.
(d) Will says it will arrive next month.
4. Who does Clara say will take care of Lily Dale?
(a) Etta Doris.
5. Where does Will say Ted is more frequently than he is in the office?
(a) The racquetball court.
(b) The golf course.
(c) The track.
(d) The saloon.
6. Nothing fires Will up like what?
(a) Beautiful women.
(b) Hard work.
(d) Fine cars.
7. What does Sam Curtis say to Will about the young man from Atlanta?
(a) Sam Curtis says the young man has a fine reputation.
(b) Sam Curtis says he thinks the young man is a phony.
(c) Sam Curtis says the young man is a killer.
(d) Sam Curtis says the young man is very handsome.
8. According to Carson, Bill's roommate NEVER did what?
9. What does Clara ask when Lily Dale says she is a nervous wreck?
(a) "Would you like some peach cobbler?"
(b) "Where's your Christian faith?"
(c) "Where's your stress ball?"
(d) "Would you like some more coffee?"
10. What does Will ask Lily Dale for?
(a) Will asks Lily Dale to move to Atlanta for a little while.
(b) Will asks her to start teaching piano again.
(c) Will asks her for the money he's given her for Easter.
(d) Will asks her for the money he's given her for Christmas.
11. What does Will say the young man from Atlanta's relationship to Bill is?
(a) Will says the young man is Bill's former racquetball partner.
(b) Will says the young man is Bill's lover.
(c) Will says the young man is Bill's former roommate.
(d) Will says the young man is Bill's cousin.
12. The young man from Atlanta tells Lily Dale that Bill was like a what to him?
(a) A nephew.
(b) A brother.
(c) A father.
(d) A son.
13. How does Lily Dale say the maids would disappoint their bosses?
(a) By painting their door posts.
(b) By telling their secrets around town.
(c) By not showing up for work.
(d) By burning their houses down.
14. What's the name of Carson's younger sister?
15. According to Carson, Bill's roommate was always doing what?
(b) Helping out around the house.
Short Answer Questions
1. Does Pete believe in God?
2. From what company is Pete retired?
3. According to Will, what is the largest city in the South?
4. Where is Will at the top of the play?
5. Where does Will say Bill got a job after the war?
This section contains 555 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)