|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. With what does Will say his late brother was obsessed?
(d) All of the above.
2. How does Will say the company weathered the Depression?
(a) Very poorly.
(b) With moderate success.
(c) Will says the company just stayed afloat.
(d) With flying colors.
3. What does Clara ask when Lily Dale says she is a nervous wreck?
(a) "Would you like some peach cobbler?"
(b) "Would you like some more coffee?"
(c) "Where's your Christian faith?"
(d) "Where's your stress ball?"
4. How old does Lily Dale say she was when she lost her father?
5. When Lily Dale asks Will when her new car is arriving, what does he say?
(a) Will says it arrived earlier in the afternoon.
(b) Will says it will arrive next week.
(c) Will says that may have to wait awhile.
(d) Will says it will arrive next month.
6. What's the name of Carson's younger sister?
7. What does Will say the young man from Atlanta is?
(a) An okay guy.
(b) A swindler.
(c) A bum.
(d) A fine upstanding man.
8. What's the name of Carson's oldest sister?
9. Where is Will at the top of the play?
(a) On the street waiting for the trolley.
(b) In his living room drinking coffee.
(c) At his desk looking at house plans.
(d) In his garage working on his Packard.
10. How are relations between Will and Lily Dale as of Carson's arrival?
(a) Will and Lily Dale have made up.
(b) Will and Lily Dale are laughing and playing together like they did when they first met.
(c) Will and Lily Dale have separated.
(d) Will isn't half speaking to Lily Dale.
11. Who is Ted promoting?
(a) The young man from Atlanta.
12. How does Will say his wife's brother lost his second son?
(a) In an air raid over Germany.
(b) He joined a cult.
(c) In a boating accident.
(d) To alcoholism.
13. Where does Will discover the young man from Atlanta is staying?
(a) At the Atlanta YMCA.
(b) In the upstairs bedroom of the Kidder house.
(c) At the Houston YMCA.
(d) Down the street from the Kidders.
14. What does Will say when Lily Dale tells him the young man from Atlanta's story?
(a) "Well, now I've heard everything."
(c) "I can't believe you lied to me!"
(d) "I want a divorce."
15. What does Lily Dale say she wishes Bill could see?
(a) Their new car.
(b) Their beautiful art collection.
(c) Their new house.
(d) The new developments in Houston.
Short Answer Questions
1. Does Pete believe in God?
2. How many children does Vivian have?
3. Where is Allie from?
4. What is Will's opinion of the Roosevelts?
5. How does Will say Bill died?
This section contains 506 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)