|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Clara tell Lily Dale at the top of this scene?
(a) The young man from Atlanta came by again looking for Lily Dale.
(b) Lily Dale's new car is in the driveway.
(c) Will is at the hospital.
(d) Egg caserole is for breakfast.
2. How many times does Tom say he met Bill?
(a) Three times.
(b) Tom never met Bill.
(c) Two times.
(d) One time.
3. Nothing fires Will up like what?
(a) Hard work.
(b) Beautiful women.
(d) Fine cars.
4. What does Pete say his job was?
5. Does Pete believe in God?
(a) Not since he was orphaned.
(b) Not since his wife died.
(c) Never in his life.
6. What does Sam Curtis say to Will about the young man from Atlanta?
(a) Sam Curtis says the young man is a killer.
(b) Sam Curtis says he thinks the young man is a phony.
(c) Sam Curtis says the young man has a fine reputation.
(d) Sam Curtis says the young man is very handsome.
7. In what branch of the military does Will say Bill volunteered?
(a) The Army.
(b) The Marines.
(c) The Navy.
(d) The Air Force.
8. How long does the doctor say it will be before Will can return to work?
(a) At least twelve months.
(b) At least six weeks.
(c) At least six months.
(d) At least three months.
9. What does Will do with the check Tom left him?
(a) Will gives it to the young man from Atlanta.
(b) Will gives it to Pete.
(c) Will tears it up.
(d) Will deposits it.
10. How does Will say Bill died?
(a) Will says Bill was hit by a bus.
(b) Will says Bill walked into a lake and drowned.
(c) Will says Bill died of an unknown cause.
(d) Will says Bill died of a heart attack.
11. What does Will say the young man from Atlanta's relationship to Bill is?
(a) Will says the young man is Bill's lover.
(b) Will says the young man is Bill's former racquetball partner.
(c) Will says the young man is Bill's cousin.
(d) Will says the young man is Bill's former roommate.
12. How old does Lily Dale say she was when she lost her father?
13. Where does Will say Bill was when he died?
14. When does Will say Bill was his happiest?
(a) When he was studying.
(b) When he was drinking.
(c) When he was playing the piano.
(d) When he was sailing.
15. Who does Lily Dale say started the Disappointment Clubs in Houston?
(a) The young man from Atlanta.
(b) Eleanor Roosevelt.
(c) Her mother.
Short Answer Questions
1. How old does Will say Bill was when he died?
2. What does Will say when Lily Dale tells him the young man from Atlanta's story?
3. Who does Clara say will take care of Lily Dale?
4. Why hasn't Lily Dale gone near the piano since Bill died?
5. What's the name of Carson's oldest sister?
This section contains 502 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)