|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Will say he feels about Tom?
(a) Will says he feels close to Tom.
(b) Will says he feels very resentful of Tom.
(c) Will says he feels very jealous of Tom.
(d) Will says he feels like Tom's son.
2. How many children does Vivian have?
3. Where does Will say Bill was when he died?
4. What does Ted come to tell Will?
(a) That Will is doing a marvelous job.
(b) That the young man from Atlanta has come to see Will.
(c) That he will have to let Will go.
(d) That Lily Dale is having an affair.
5. What offer does Tom make to Will?
(a) Tom offers Will $25,000.
(b) Tom offers Will a new job at the company with less responsibility.
(c) Tom offers Will an all expense paid trip to Europe to speed his recovery.
(d) Tom offers Will $250,000.
6. When Lily Dale asks Will when her new car is arriving, what does he say?
(a) Will says that may have to wait awhile.
(b) Will says it will arrive next month.
(c) Will says it will arrive next week.
(d) Will says it arrived earlier in the afternoon.
7. How does Will say the company weathered the Depression?
(a) With moderate success.
(b) Will says the company just stayed afloat.
(c) With flying colors.
(d) Very poorly.
8. What does Lily Dale say she wishes Bill could see?
(a) Their new car.
(b) The new developments in Houston.
(c) Their beautiful art collection.
(d) Their new house.
9. What does Lily Dale say when Will tells her who his replacement is at Sunshine Produce?
(a) Lily Dale says she will go speak to Ted about promoting Tom.
(b) Lily Dale says Tom should be ashamed of himself.
(c) Lily Dale says she can't believe Tom would accept the position.
(d) Lily Dale says Will hired and trained Tom.
10. What does Sam Curtis say to Will about the young man from Atlanta?
(a) Sam Curtis says the young man is very handsome.
(b) Sam Curtis says he thinks the young man is a phony.
(c) Sam Curtis says the young man is a killer.
(d) Sam Curtis says the young man has a fine reputation.
11. In what year does the play begin?
12. What does Will ask Pete to give him?
(a) His duplex.
(b) His car.
(c) His life savings.
(d) His prayers.
13. Nothing fires Will up like what?
(a) Fine cars.
(c) Beautiful women.
(d) Hard work.
14. Where is Will at the top of the play?
(a) In his living room drinking coffee.
(b) At his desk looking at house plans.
(c) On the street waiting for the trolley.
(d) In his garage working on his Packard.
15. How does Will sleep, according to Lily Dale?
(a) Will sleeps the whole night through.
(b) Will tosses and turns all night long.
(c) Will sleep walks.
(d) Will does not sleep.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does Will say Bill got a job after the war?
2. How long does the doctor say it will be before Will can return to work?
3. What does Pete say his job was?
4. What's the name of Carson's oldest sister?
5. When does Will say Bill was his happiest?
This section contains 539 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)