|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Ted come to tell Will?
(a) That Will is doing a marvelous job.
(b) That the young man from Atlanta has come to see Will.
(c) That Lily Dale is having an affair.
(d) That he will have to let Will go.
2. How old does Lily Dale say she was when she lost her father?
3. What does Will ask Lily Dale for?
(a) Will asks her for the money he's given her for Easter.
(b) Will asks her for the money he's given her for Christmas.
(c) Will asks Lily Dale to move to Atlanta for a little while.
(d) Will asks her to start teaching piano again.
4. Who is Ted promoting?
(a) The young man from Atlanta.
5. Where does Will say Bill got a job after the war?
(c) New York City.
6. What does Tom arrive with?
(a) A bouquet of flowers.
(b) A briefcase full of cash.
(c) A photo album.
(d) A rifle.
7. Who does Clara say will take care of Lily Dale?
(a) Etta Doris.
8. How old is Will?
9. What is Will's attitude about the New Deal?
(a) Will thinks it's bad.
(b) Will has no opinion about the New Deal.
(c) Will has never heard of the New Deal.
(d) Will thinks it's great.
10. How does Will say the company weathered the Depression?
(a) With moderate success.
(b) Very poorly.
(c) Will says the company just stayed afloat.
(d) With flying colors.
11. Who does Lily Dale say started the Disappointment Clubs in Houston?
(a) Her mother.
(c) The young man from Atlanta.
(d) Eleanor Roosevelt.
12. At what subject does Will say Bill excelled in school?
(b) Home economics.
13. What is Will going to do now that he's fired?
(a) Will is going to tuck his tail and hide.
(b) Will is going to move to Atlanta.
(c) Will is going to start his own company.
(d) Will is going to kill himself.
14. How does Will say Bill died?
(a) Will says Bill walked into a lake and drowned.
(b) Will says Bill died of an unknown cause.
(c) Will says Bill was hit by a bus.
(d) Will says Bill died of a heart attack.
15. Where does Will say Bill was when he died?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Pete agree to give Lily Dale?
2. According to Will, what is the largest city in the South?
3. Why does Lily Dale call the doctor?
4. What does Will ask Pete to give him?
5. In what year does the play begin?
This section contains 447 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)