|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. With what does Will say his late brother was obsessed?
(d) All of the above.
2. What does Pete say his job was?
3. What does Will say when Lily Dale tells him the young man from Atlanta's story?
(a) "Well, now I've heard everything."
(b) "I can't believe you lied to me!"
(c) "I want a divorce."
4. When Lily Dale asks Will when her new car is arriving, what does he say?
(a) Will says that may have to wait awhile.
(b) Will says it will arrive next month.
(c) Will says it will arrive next week.
(d) Will says it arrived earlier in the afternoon.
5. What does Lily Dale say Bill would ask her the minute he got home for Christmas?
(a) Bill would ask for money.
(b) Bill would ask, "When's dinner?"
(c) Bill would ask to say a prayer.
(d) Bill would ask what new pieces Lily Dale had composed.
6. How are relations between Will and Lily Dale as of Carson's arrival?
(a) Will and Lily Dale have separated.
(b) Will and Lily Dale are laughing and playing together like they did when they first met.
(c) Will and Lily Dale have made up.
(d) Will isn't half speaking to Lily Dale.
7. What does Lily Dale say when Will tells her who his replacement is at Sunshine Produce?
(a) Lily Dale says she can't believe Tom would accept the position.
(b) Lily Dale says she will go speak to Ted about promoting Tom.
(c) Lily Dale says Will hired and trained Tom.
(d) Lily Dale says Tom should be ashamed of himself.
8. How many nights has Lily Dale gone without sleep?
(a) Six nights.
(b) Seven nights.
(c) Four nights.
(d) Five nights.
9. Who does Will say is the only person in whom he can confide?
(b) Mr. Davenport.
(c) Lily Dale.
(d) The young man from Atlanta.
10. Does Pete believe in God?
(a) Never in his life.
(b) Not since he was orphaned.
(d) Not since his wife died.
11. What is Will's opinion of the Roosevelts?
(a) He doesn't care much for either of them.
(b) He is quite fond of both of them.
(c) He thinks they are like owls.
(d) He thinks they are like elephants.
12. What does Will tell Lily Dale to tell the young man from Atlanta if he calls again?
(a) That the young man should be ashamed for killing Bill.
(b) That the Kidders want nothing more to do with him.
(c) That the young man should send money.
(d) That the young man should come over some night for dinner.
13. What does Will say he thinks is the cause of his sour mood?
(a) He lost his job.
(b) He had a disgusting dinner.
(c) He's tired.
(d) He hasn't eaten.
14. When does Will say Bill was his happiest?
(a) When he was drinking.
(b) When he was studying.
(c) When he was playing the piano.
(d) When he was sailing.
15. What does Clara tell Lily Dale at the top of this scene?
(a) Will is at the hospital.
(b) The young man from Atlanta came by again looking for Lily Dale.
(c) Lily Dale's new car is in the driveway.
(d) Egg caserole is for breakfast.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Pete agree to give Lily Dale?
2. How old does Will say he was when he went to work for Sunshine?
3. What does Will do with the check Tom left him?
4. The young man from Atlanta tells Lily Dale that Bill was like a what to him?
5. According to Carson, Bill's roommate NEVER did what?
This section contains 598 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)