|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In what branch of the military does Will say Bill volunteered?
(a) The Navy.
(b) The Marines.
(c) The Air Force.
(d) The Army.
2. What does Lily Dale say when Will tells her who his replacement is at Sunshine Produce?
(a) Lily Dale says she will go speak to Ted about promoting Tom.
(b) Lily Dale says she can't believe Tom would accept the position.
(c) Lily Dale says Will hired and trained Tom.
(d) Lily Dale says Tom should be ashamed of himself.
3. How many children does Vivian have?
4. How does Lily Dale help the young man from Atlanta?
(a) She gives him breakfast every morning.
(b) She gives him piano lessons.
(c) She prays for him daily.
(d) She loans him money.
5. The young man from Atlanta tells Lily Dale that he is so distraught over Bill's death that he can't do what?
6. Where does Will say Ted is more frequently than he is in the office?
(a) The saloon.
(b) The golf course.
(c) The racquetball court.
(d) The track.
7. What does Clara ask when Lily Dale says she is a nervous wreck?
(a) "Where's your stress ball?"
(b) "Where's your Christian faith?"
(c) "Would you like some more coffee?"
(d) "Would you like some peach cobbler?"
8. Why does Will believe Bill committed suicide?
(a) Will says Bill never learned to swim.
(b) Will says Bill was always deeply depressed.
(c) Will says Bill always looked both ways before crossing the street.
(d) Will says Bill left a note.
9. How old is Will?
10. What does Pete agree to give Lily Dale?
(a) His savings.
(b) His car.
(c) His duplex.
(d) His prayers.
11. What are Will's religious beliefs?
(a) Will doesn't believe in God, but loves church.
(b) Will believes in God, but can't stand church.
(c) Will has mixed feelings about church, but believes in God zealously.
(d) Will doesn't know if he believes in God, but he hates church.
12. Carson brings along a picture of who?
(a) Pete's mother.
(b) Pete's sister.
(c) Pete's aunt.
(d) Pete's brother.
13. How does Will say Bill came back to them after being a bombardier?
(a) Without his vision.
(b) Without a right arm.
(c) Without a scratch.
(d) Without a left leg.
14. How does Allie Temple kill herself?
(a) She takes poison.
(b) She steps in front of a trolley.
(c) She stabs herself in the heart.
(d) She jumps off the Post Office.
15. Who has an epileptic child according to Clara?
(a) Clara's daughter.
(b) Clara's brother.
(c) Clara's sister.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Will going to do now that he's fired?
2. What's the name of Carson's younger sister?
3. How many times does Tom say he met Bill?
4. What offer does Tom make to Will?
5. How does Lily Dale say the maids would disappoint their bosses?
This section contains 531 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)