|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Scene 6.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What's the name of Carson's oldest sister?
2. What does Lily Dale say when Will tells her the young man from Atlanta is a liar?
(a) Lily Dale says she knows now and is sorry.
(b) Lily Dale says Will is wrong.
(c) Lily Dale says that may be but she needed comforting.
(d) Lily Dale says the young man is no more a liar than Will.
3. What family does the young man from Atlanta claim to have?
(a) A precious niece and a precious nephew.
(b) A precious sister and a precious brother.
(c) A precious nephew and a precious sister.
(d) A precious mother and a precious sister.
4. Where does Will discover the young man from Atlanta is staying?
(a) At the Atlanta YMCA.
(b) At the Houston YMCA.
(c) Down the street from the Kidders.
(d) In the upstairs bedroom of the Kidder house.
5. What does Will tell Lily Dale to tell the young man from Atlanta if he calls again?
(a) That the young man should send money.
(b) That the young man should be ashamed for killing Bill.
(c) That the young man should come over some night for dinner.
(d) That the Kidders want nothing more to do with him.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Will sleep, according to Lily Dale?
2. How does Will say Bill came back to them after being a bombardier?
3. How does Will say Bill died?
4. How many children does Vivian have?
5. Why does Will refuse to speak to the young man from Atlanta?
This section contains 351 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)