|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Scene 6.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In what branch of the military does Will say Bill volunteered?
(a) The Marines.
(b) The Air Force.
(c) The Army.
(d) The Navy.
2. What does Will ask Pete for?
(a) Will asks Pete for a ride to the bank.
(b) Will asks Pete to keep an eye on Lily Dale.
(c) Will asks Pete to stay in Houston.
(d) Will asks Pete for his savings to show the bank he has cash on hand.
3. How does Will sleep, according to Lily Dale?
(a) Will does not sleep.
(b) Will sleep walks.
(c) Will sleeps the whole night through.
(d) Will tosses and turns all night long.
4. What does Will ask Pete to give him?
(a) His duplex.
(b) His life savings.
(c) His prayers.
(d) His car.
5. Where does Carson say he saw Bill's roommate the previous day?
(a) At a saloon.
(b) At the picture show.
(c) Outside the Kidders' house.
(d) At the YMCA.
Short Answer Questions
1. According to the young man from Atlanta, who could be heard praying all over his boarding house every morning?
2. What does Clara's friend tell her about Eleanor Roosevelt?
3. What does Will tell Lily Dale to tell the young man from Atlanta if he calls again?
4. What kind of grades does Etta Doris say Bill made?
5. How are relations between Will and Lily Dale as of Carson's arrival?
This section contains 324 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)