|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Scene 6.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Will say the company weathered the Depression?
(a) Very poorly.
(b) With flying colors.
(c) With moderate success.
(d) Will says the company just stayed afloat.
2. What does Will say when Tom tells him not to talk about Bill if it upsets him?
(a) Will says it does him good to talk about it.
(b) Will says they should talk about something else.
(c) Will says nothing.
(d) Will says he can talk to Lily Dale about it some other time.
3. How does Will say Bill died?
(a) Will says Bill walked into a lake and drowned.
(b) Will says Bill was hit by a bus.
(c) Will says Bill died of a heart attack.
(d) Will says Bill died of an unknown cause.
4. What does Pete tell Will about the money?
(a) Pete says Lily Dale gave his savings to the young man from Atlanta.
(b) Pete says Will can have all of the money.
(c) Pete says all of the money has been spent.
(d) Pete says he has already committed ten thousand of his savings, but Will is welcome to the rest.
5. What does Will say when Lily Dale tells him the young man from Atlanta's story?
(b) "I can't believe you lied to me!"
(c) "Well, now I've heard everything."
(d) "I want a divorce."
Short Answer Questions
1. When Pete asks if Will wants to eat, what does Will say?
2. What does Clara say about Pete and Carson?
3. What does Pete agree to give Lily Dale?
4. Who does Etta Doris work for now?
5. What does Will do with the check Tom left him?
This section contains 340 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)