|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Scene 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does Will discover the young man from Atlanta is staying?
(a) Down the street from the Kidders.
(b) In the upstairs bedroom of the Kidder house.
(c) At the Houston YMCA.
(d) At the Atlanta YMCA.
2. What does Clara tell Lily Dale at the top of this scene?
(a) Egg caserole is for breakfast.
(b) The young man from Atlanta came by again looking for Lily Dale.
(c) Will is at the hospital.
(d) Lily Dale's new car is in the driveway.
3. What are Will's religious beliefs?
(a) Will doesn't believe in God, but loves church.
(b) Will doesn't know if he believes in God, but he hates church.
(c) Will believes in God, but can't stand church.
(d) Will has mixed feelings about church, but believes in God zealously.
4. How does Will say Bill died?
(a) Will says Bill walked into a lake and drowned.
(b) Will says Bill died of a heart attack.
(c) Will says Bill was hit by a bus.
(d) Will says Bill died of an unknown cause.
5. What's the name of Carson's oldest sister?
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does Will say Bill was when he died?
2. What kind of person does Will feel he is at heart?
3. How does Will say his wife's brother lost his second son?
4. What does Will ask Lily Dale for?
5. What offer does Tom make to Will?
This section contains 320 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)