|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Scene 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Will ask Pete to give him?
(a) His duplex.
(b) His car.
(c) His life savings.
(d) His prayers.
2. What does Will say when Lily Dale tells him the young man from Atlanta's story?
(b) "Well, now I've heard everything."
(c) "I want a divorce."
(d) "I can't believe you lied to me!"
3. What is Will's attitude about the New Deal?
(a) Will thinks it's bad.
(b) Will has no opinion about the New Deal.
(c) Will has never heard of the New Deal.
(d) Will thinks it's great.
4. Who is Ted promoting?
(a) The young man from Atlanta.
5. Where is Will at the top of the play?
(a) In his garage working on his Packard.
(b) On the street waiting for the trolley.
(c) In his living room drinking coffee.
(d) At his desk looking at house plans.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Will tell Lily Dale to tell the young man from Atlanta if he calls again?
2. What does Will say about Bill's job?
3. According to the young man from Atlanta, who could be heard praying all over his boarding house every morning?
4. Where does Will threaten to move the family?
5. Nothing fires Will up like what?
This section contains 284 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)