|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Scene 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where is Allie from?
(a) Glen Flora.
(c) East Columbia.
2. What does the young man from Atlanta tell Lily Dale Bill had become before the drowning?
(a) Very easy going.
(b) Very religious.
(c) Very easily angered.
(d) Very drunk.
3. What does Ted come to tell Will?
(a) That Will is doing a marvelous job.
(b) That the young man from Atlanta has come to see Will.
(c) That he will have to let Will go.
(d) That Lily Dale is having an affair.
4. Where is Will at the top of the play?
(a) At his desk looking at house plans.
(b) In his living room drinking coffee.
(c) In his garage working on his Packard.
(d) On the street waiting for the trolley.
5. What does Lily Dale say Bill would ask her the minute he got home for Christmas?
(a) Bill would ask what new pieces Lily Dale had composed.
(b) Bill would ask to say a prayer.
(c) Bill would ask, "When's dinner?"
(d) Bill would ask for money.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does Will discover the young man from Atlanta is staying?
2. What does Will say about Bill's job?
3. What is Will going to do now that he's fired?
4. What does Will say when Tom tells him not to talk about Bill if it upsets him?
5. What is Will's attitude about the New Deal?
This section contains 350 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)