|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Scene 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. At what subject does Will say Bill excelled in school?
(a) Home economics.
2. With what does Will say his late brother was obsessed?
(c) All of the above.
3. Where does Will threaten to move the family?
(a) To Mexico.
(b) To a tourist court.
(c) To the streets of Houston.
(d) To Atlanta.
4. In what branch of the military does Will say Bill volunteered?
(a) The Marines.
(b) The Army.
(c) The Air Force.
(d) The Navy.
5. What is Will's opinion of the Roosevelts?
(a) He thinks they are like elephants.
(b) He thinks they are like owls.
(c) He doesn't care much for either of them.
(d) He is quite fond of both of them.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Will believe Bill committed suicide?
2. What does the young man from Atlanta tell Lily Dale Bill had become before the drowning?
3. Who does Lily Dale say started the Disappointment Clubs in Houston?
4. What does Pete agree to give Lily Dale?
5. What does Will say he thinks is the cause of his sour mood?
This section contains 236 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)