|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Scene 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Will say he thinks is the cause of his sour mood?
(a) He's tired.
(b) He lost his job.
(c) He hasn't eaten.
(d) He had a disgusting dinner.
2. Where does Will discover the young man from Atlanta is staying?
(a) At the Houston YMCA.
(b) In the upstairs bedroom of the Kidder house.
(c) Down the street from the Kidders.
(d) At the Atlanta YMCA.
3. What does Will say about Bill's job?
(a) Will says Bill made a lot of money at his job.
(b) Will says Bill loved his job.
(c) Will believes Bill was selling drugs.
(d) Will could never figure out what Bill's job was.
4. At what subject does Will say Bill excelled in school?
(b) Home economics.
5. What is Will's attitude about the New Deal?
(a) Will has no opinion about the New Deal.
(b) Will has never heard of the New Deal.
(c) Will thinks it's bad.
(d) Will thinks it's great.
Short Answer Questions
1. What are Will's religious beliefs?
2. How does Will say Bill came back to them after being a bombardier?
3. How does Will say Bill died?
4. Where does Will say Bill was when he died?
5. Does Pete believe in God?
This section contains 289 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)