Chapter abstracts are short descriptions of events that occur in each chapter. They highlight major plot events and detail the important relationships and characteristics of characters and objects. The Chapter Abstracts can be used to review what the students have read, or to prepare the students for what they will read. Hand the abstracts out in class as a study guide, or use them as a "key" for a class discussion. They are relatively brief, but can serve to be an excellent refresher of the text for either a student or teacher.
Scene 1 Abstract
* Tom comes to Will's office.
* Will talks to Tom about always wanting the biggest and the best of everything.
* Will talks about his son's suicide with Tom.
Scene 2 Abstract
* Will receives a call from a friend of his son's.
* Will tells his secretary to tell the young man that he isn't in.
* Tom talks...
This section contains 1,120 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)