1. When did the author first notice the Mann Gulch fire?
2. Where was the author's cabin located?
3. Who told the author about the Mann Gulch fire when he came to town?
4. How many Smokejumpers died fighting the Mann Gulch fire?
5. For what organization did the Smokejumpers work?
6. Who were the only permanent residents of the town near the author's cabin?
7. How long did the author hear stories about the Mann Gulch fire before he felt he needed to see it himself?
This section contains 5,913 words
(approx. 20 pages at 300 words per page)